Check Your e-mails: 15% off any TRU online order

FFBlitzace

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
"In case you weren't able to access your 12 Deals of Christmas Day One coupons, we'd like to make it up to you."

The coupon code will automatically be added to your cart if you click the link from the e-mail. Good for the 26th and 27th ONLY.

TRU online also does $10 off $30 with Google Checkout, so if these stack, it could potentially be a decent deal. Otherwise, not so much, but worth a try.

You know, for whatever reason I didn't get the last 2 or 3 days of the 12 days deals, and I haven't gotten this either. It's like they dumped me from their email list - very strange.

[quote name='io']You know, for whatever reason I didn't get the last 2 or 3 days of the 12 days deals, and I haven't gotten this either. It's like they dumped me from their email list - very strange.[/QUOTE]

i'm experiencing the same effect,toyrus haven't sent me one of those 12 days for last 3 or 4 days.i hope it's not an exclusive coupon for individual users and hope someone will provide coupon code.so far toyrus clearance sale didn't start yet online.

Too bad DS Lites aren't in stock right now. They could potentially come back by the time this coupon expires, but probably not.

But if they did, and if the 15% came before the Google discount, it would be about $100 before tax and shipping.

Just registered my email to the rzone and toysrus.Im hopping to buy an Xbox 360 or a PSP.Can you please post the email.

Okay folks, the code is 15OFFTRU.

Didn't get it from my Email though, I took it from ArleneMcGinty and chimmu19 at SD.

And yes, it works on hardware.

Looks like it's only one order per customer so choose wisely.

I tried the xbox 360 this is the total breakdown that i get...
I used 15% off and google checkout

CT state tax kills it. If you can get the system tax free it could be worth it.

screenshot1ly2.png

Cheers mates, enjoy the 15 percent off + GC if you can

Anyone have any idea what the return process is like for TRU online if you do a bundle?

I'm really thinking about the 20 GB PS3 for $425, but god knows that I don't need all of those sports games.

[quote name='psunami']Anyone have any idea what the return process is like for TRU online if you do a bundle?

I'm really thinking about the 20 GB PS3 for $425, but god knows that I don't need all of those sports games.[/QUOTE]

You would have to pay the return shipping... in which case would add up more than you received as a discount.

[quote name='psunami']Well, I was thinking about what in store returns are like with buying things from TRU online.[/quote]
Store credit only but you coulda figured that out by reading it from the website

The deal is okay. Unfortunately it only stacks with Google Checkout if your total is above $30 AFTER the 15% is applied. For example, I tried adding a $30 game, used the 15% to knock it down to $25, and couldn't get $10 off with Google. So it works with games $36 and up.

[quote name='Kendro']The deal is okay. Unfortunately it only stacks with Google Checkout if your total is above $30 AFTER the 15% is applied. For example, I tried adding a $30 game, used the 15% to knock it down to $25, and couldn't get $10 off with Google. So it works with games $36 and up.[/quote]

I don't have the code, but it knocked FFXII down to like $23.xx before tax/shipping.

[quote name='Kendro']The deal is okay. Unfortunately it only stacks with Google Checkout if your total is above $30 AFTER the 15% is applied. For example, I tried adding a $30 game, used the 15% to knock it down to $25, and couldn't get $10 off with Google. So it works with games $36 and up.[/QUOTE]

I might get a 360 with this. That would be $348 shipped for a premium.

[quote name='Blade70']Halo 3 pre-order![/quote]
It's a decent deal. $49.50 before tax and shipping for collector's edition, and only $41 before tax and shipping for regular edition. Google Checkout adds about $7 for the tax and shipping for me.

[quote name='soxfan30']Wow, so freaking worth it. $39.50 before tax and shipping for collector's edition, and only $31 before tax and shipping for regular edition.
So in this case, using the 15% off before the $20 works a little better.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm....It's $10 off $30, not $20 off $50. The regular edition of HALO 3 ends up being $49 after tax and shipping. Am I doing something wrong?

If I bought a DS Lite from Toysrus.com, and there are dead pixels, could I exchange it in at a TRU store? I couldn't find anything on the website pertaining to exchanges, only returns.

[quote name='alpha001']If I bought a DS Lite from Toysrus.com, and there are dead pixels, could I exchange it in at a TRU store? I couldn't find anything on the website pertaining to exchanges, only returns.[/quote]

No, you'll have to send it back.

bread's done
Back