Check your email for Circuit City B&M 20% off VG and acc. "coupon"

Sofa King Cheap

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
It's a single use coupon/barcode that you have to print out and take in to the store. Here's the details:

*Valid on items $19.99 and up. Offer good for one use only and applies to total qualifying purchase on a single sales receipt. Coupon offer expires 12/24/2004 at 6:00 PM.

[quote name='bmarquardt'][quote name='judyjudyjudy'][quote name='trunks982']my sister bought metroid prime 2 for 39.99 after coupons. why isnt it around 30.30 after coupon from the sale of 37.88? my sister didnt even ask the worker and she bought it.[/quote]

So this doesn't work with the sale price then? That sucks... It also sucks that the person at the register didn't give her the lower sale price.[/quote]

Sale ended Tuesday. Coupon didn't pop up for use until Wednesday.[/quote]

so the sale is only for sun through tues?

[quote name='PaulEMoz'][quote name='USAUSAUSA']It did at mine. I got MOH: PA and LOTR BFME for 32 each.[/quote]

Ta for that info. I'll have a run down to my CC tomorrow. :)[/quote]
The lady at my CC said she was too busy to ask somebody if it applied so she just rang it up. If they refuse at the register ask to speak to a manager. THat's what happened at mine andsince she didn't want to she just gave it to us 20% off. :p

[quote name='trunks982'][quote name='bmarquardt'][quote name='judyjudyjudy'][quote name='trunks982']my sister bought metroid prime 2 for 39.99 after coupons. why isnt it around 30.30 after coupon from the sale of 37.88? my sister didnt even ask the worker and she bought it.[/quote]

So this doesn't work with the sale price then? That sucks... It also sucks that the person at the register didn't give her the lower sale price.[/quote]

Sale ended Tuesday. Coupon didn't pop up for use until Wednesday.[/quote]

so the sale is only for sun through tues?[/quote]

Yep, 3 day only sale, just as the ad states. Check the prices at CC.com for MP2 and GTA DP...not on sale anymore.

got a network adapter for 32 and kirby & the amazing mirror for 24.

since the coupon doesn't scan (or at least mine didn't), it was pretty funny watching the cashier figure out the cost on a calculator.

Yeah, I used this yesterday and they were realy rigig about putting it on separate reciepts. (and I wanted to pay with a check so that put a wrench in things so I only had one with me.)
But after the discount and 20$ off SOCOM w/headset I paid 6.72.
I also got Def Jam Fight for NY and Star Wars: KOTOR II for like $10 off their usual pricetags. :D

[quote name='godwheel']Anyone know if this works on Pre-Orders? I'm thinking of using it on Resident Evil 4 :)[/quote]

i know it will drop around like 37.88 at target or something. it happened to many new games already. the problem is that u have to wait after the release. i remember it happened to xmen legends, def jam NY, CoD: Finest Hour, THUG 2 i think.

bread's done
Back