Check your email, free PC copy of Dark Void for club SLI members

Bruticis

Banned
Just got this in my inbox:

Club SLI Members get Dark Void FREE!

As a thank you for being a valued ClubSLI member, NVIDIA is giving you the below code good for one (1) FREE download of the PC game Dark Void™. No purchase required. As a special bonus, you have advanced notice to prepare for the NVIDIA® PhysX® Video Contest featuring Dark Void! On March 1, 2010, NVIDIA will announce a video contest on YouTube. You can enter this contest by creating a video showing off the best NVIDIA® PhysX® effects you can create while playing Dark Void. Stay tuned for details.

NVIDIA® 3D Vision™ and NVIDIA PhysX® technologies have been fully integrated into the dangerous and exciting world of Dark Void to bring you a more realistic and physics based experience in the Void. In fact, Dark Void has the distinction of being the first game to use dynamic, accurate smoke effects and smoke trails for the game’s innovative jetpack, UFOs, and spaceships, all of which will be hardware-accelerated by GeForce® GPUs when played on compatible PCs.

Thank you for being a Club SLI member and enjoy the FREE game!

To download your free copy of Dark Void please go to this link and enter in the following promo code: XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

[quote name='drock']Dark Void? Does NVIDA hate us?[/QUOTE]
hehe if you don't want the code, i'll gladly relieve you of it :)

SLI hahahahahahahaah Nvidia hahahahahaahahha what is this 1998?

/elitest ATI fanboyism

I could think of a lot worse freebies than Dark Void, just give me a few minutes.......

[quote name='WormFOODx']Very nice guys! How often does your membership pay off like this?[/QUOTE]

I've been a member since 2007 and this is the first time I can recall an offer like this. I've got many promo codes for discounts at various online retailers and few early demos and beta invites but never a full retail game.

bread's done
Back