Check your email. I got a 160 pt gift from microsoft

Solid Scarecrow

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
I went in my email and found those points. It didnt say I did anything to earn it. It just stated it was a free gift on them

11312_IMG-21.jpg
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
You want more from your favorite games. You can get it with Microsoft® Points. And we're giving you 160 free points right now.* Just redeem the code below to get your points:
spacer.gif
LiveContent.aspx
spacer.gif
Then head to Xbox LIVE® Marketplace and use your points to get game add-ons, Avatar gear, Arcade games, movies, and more.
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
11312_IMG-22.jpg
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

This is the best i can do for a picture
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
greenbar.jpg
spacer.gif

Sorry if they're random I didnt know. I thought it was some new promotion to sucker you back in the marketplace
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
No points... did not expect to find any, but you got me to check all my accounts and I found six 48hr codes all together!

From some Halo Promo last month

Title of email:
Are you ready for a new playing field?‏

8c5715.jpg

[quote name='MrPiggles']These are random, some people get them, some don't. There's no point to post this here.[/QUOTE]

It's kinda nice to get a heads up, I mostly delete the emails I get from MS and others. If I knew it might contain MS points I'd double check em.

Sadly, I did not get any points in my email. I am exactly 150 MS points short of the 1200 needed to the Super Stree Fighter 4: Arcade Edition add on. Just my luck too.

I sadly never get these even though I spend a ton of MS points. Probably don't get them exactly for that reason. MS is probably like oh we already got this person hook, line and sinker so we ain't sending him shit.:roll:

[quote name='BOOMATIC206']Lol anybody else try to use that code?[/QUOTE]

of course i cashed it in. do you think i would post my code with all the lurkers

I got one of these emails last week, that said it was for 200 MSP.

Yet, when I redeemed the code, it only gave me 100 points. *shrugs*

[quote name='Rig']I got one of these emails last week, that said it was for 200 MSP.

Yet, when I redeemed the code, it only gave me 100 points. *shrugs*[/QUOTE]

Check that e-mail again - if that was the Bing 200 points promo, they put two codes back to back in it, each one worth 100 points.

[quote name='NYLatenite']Check that e-mail again - if that was the Bing 200 points promo, they put two codes back to back in it, each one worth 100 points.[/QUOTE]

It will be quite funny if that's what it was. I was checking on my phone at the time and it wasn't handling the page well.

Will check when I get back home. Thanks for the tip!

[quote name='Solid Scarecrow']of course i cashed it in. do you think i would post my code with all the lurkers[/QUOTE]

I've seen it happen. And it was hilarious. "Hey guys check out this code MS sent me..." "hey someone took the code!" lol

[quote name='velvet396']I've seen it happen. And it was hilarious. "Hey guys check out this code MS sent me..." "hey someone took the code!" lol[/QUOTE]

That wasn't too long ago. Maybe a month or so.

I got one, it was included in an email about the Ultimate Team DLC for FIFA 11 (which I have). First code email I've ever gotten from Microsoft. =O

[quote name='Snookie']I got one, it was included in an email about the Ultimate Team DLC for FIFA 11 (which I have). [/QUOTE]

Ditto.

Still leaves me 280 points short of 1200 for the CoD BO Map pack next week. Looks like I will be heading out to get a 1600 card

damn i never get anything from microsft. I'm actually 160 points away from PvZ. I've bought 12 month cards and they won't add them to my rewards thing i've only got 70 points

[quote name='Rig']I got one of these emails last week, that said it was for 200 MSP.

Yet, when I redeemed the code, it only gave me 100 points. *shrugs*[/QUOTE]

I got the same email, there was 2 codes each worth 100 points.

Hah, sweet. Thanks. I just got the 200MSP Bing email and I wouldn't have even checked that email account if I didn't see this thread.

[quote name='CaptainKirk']Sometimes I think that ppl do these threads for attention[/QUOTE]

Or im saying hey you might have free shit in your mailbox!!!!!!!

Sometimes I think ppl do those comments for attention

[quote name='Pokedude97']Hah, sweet. Thanks. I just got the 200MSP Bing email and I wouldn't have even checked that email account if I didn't see this thread.[/QUOTE]

what do you mean by bing email?

Also, do these things ever expire or how long do they last? (the codes, not the fact they last 48 hours of usage)

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']what do you mean by bing email?

Also, do these things ever expire or how long do they last? (the codes, not the fact they last 48 hours of usage)[/QUOTE]

It was for joining the Bing rewards program for free, and I don't even use Bing. I can't really find any info on it, but from what I remember it just said you'd get 200 MSP emailed to you a few weeks after joining.

[quote name='Pokedude97']It was for joining the Bing rewards program for free, and I don't even use Bing. I can't really find any info on it, but from what I remember it just said you'd get 200 MSP emailed to you a few weeks after joining.[/QUOTE]

Interesting....was there anything specific you needed to when signing up to get the 200 MSP? I signed up for Bing rewards, but don't remember seeing anything like that and after checking my email, I haven't received any MSP

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Interesting....was there anything specific you needed to when signing up to get the 200 MSP? I signed up for Bing rewards, but don't remember seeing anything like that and after checking my email, I haven't received any MSP[/QUOTE]

It was a VIP offer through XBL Rewards. They sent you a VIP code and when you signed up for Bing you redeemed it. Then last week they sent everyone 2 codes for 100MSP each.

bread's done
Back