Check your emails - Buy.com $20 off $60 w/ GC!

bassec

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
This is an awesome deal...rivaling that of two year's ago's Christmas famed $20 off $50.

Time to buy some games @ $20 off!

EDIT: You had to use the old $20 off $80 in order to get the $20 off $60. If not, you just had your $20 off $80 renewed.

I just did some research...

You had to use the old $20 off $80 in order to get the $20 off $60. If not, you just had your $20 off $80 renewed.

They are going to kill me with all of these GCO coupons. I really shouldn't be buying more crap, but $20 off a $60 purchase is a little too good to pass up, especially if I can find something that is already at a good price.

[quote name='tightclaws']I gave them a ton of business and have not gotten any of these, I'm through with fing buy.com.[/quote]

Well, do you have a gmail account with google checkout attached? If not, you won't receive any of these. They are all linked by Google Checkout.

I keep screwing them with the $10 off GCO (which they've caught on to two credit cards already) and they still sent me these coupons.

I didn't get any sort of email promoting this offer. I threw something random in my cart, logged into my GCO account after checking out, and here's what I got:

Google Checkout & Buy.com $20 Bonus - Applies to first order over $60 for select customers. Bonus may not appear on Buy.com emails.

Just so folks know, you do not have to get an email to get these coupons if you arleady have a GCO account. I wouldn't have known about it at all if OP hadn't posted the info. Thank you bassec!

[quote name='bassec']I just did some research...

You had to use the old $20 off $80 in order to get the $20 off $60. If not, you just had your $20 off $80 renewed.[/quote]

Wrong. I never got a 20 off 80 coupon, and I just received the 20 off 60 coupon.

Man, I almost used the $20 off $100, and then the $20 off $80 came out (which I waited for, but never received). I didn't get this either. I could use some cheap Live points.

[quote name='xxtheycallmedxx']when does the new $20 off of $80 (I didn't use it because there was nothing I wait at the time) expire?[/quote]
April 6th.

Got my $20 off $60. Used my $20 off $80 on a psp, I think I'll use this one on a pro duo card.

Is $69 dollars shipped for 8gb Sony pro duo a good price?

[quote name='bassec']Well, do you have a gmail account with google checkout attached? If not, you won't receive any of these. They are all linked by Google Checkout.[/quote]

I was wondering what you meant by this reply to another person who posted. Would I just have to create a gmail account with the same email address I used when I signed up for google checkout? Or are there any specific steps?

Please, if anyone could help me out with information regarding this. I would love it if this deal worked for me. Lots of books I want to buy!

I'm trying to find a decent, useful $10 filler to go with a 4000 points card. :D

Dammit, why can't Appleseed vol 1 be $1.00 more expensive? (Eh, never thought I would want something to cost more)

Ah, maybe it's better that I don't buy another game or games right now. Regardless, I've got five or six days to think it over.

[quote name='weezyweazel']I didn't get any sort of email promoting this offer. I threw something random in my cart, logged into my GCO account after checking out, and here's what I got:

Google Checkout & Buy.com $20 Bonus - Applies to first order over $60 for select customers. Bonus may not appear on Buy.com emails.

Just so folks know, you do not have to get an email to get these coupons if you arleady have a GCO account. I wouldn't have known about it at all if OP hadn't posted the info. Thank you bassec![/QUOTE]

Can you give more details on this? It's not working for me. What good is the coupon if you get it AFTER checkout?

Not everyone gets the email, I have 3 accounts and only 1 got the email. Some accounts don't get the emails but still get the discount, while most do not.

There's really no magical way to get it. Go to buy.com, put stuff in your cart for the specified amount, sign in to google checkout and if you don't get the discount you're out of luck.

[quote name='bassec']Well, do you have a gmail account with google checkout attached? If not, you won't receive any of these. They are all linked by Google Checkout.[/quote]

False. I don't have a GMail account (just Yahoo) and I got all 3 coupons :D . Check your spam bin just in case.

[quote name='eliter1']No coupon for me :(. Seemed like a good coupon to get GTA IV Special Edition.[/quote]

can't do... don't work on pre-orders...

however, i have a feeling that the unused coupon link will be extended :)

i got two, gonna use one first and see if the other expires and renew itself or not...

Thanks OP, for some reason Gmail sticks these emails right in my giant spam folder. I just used the $20 off $100 for two 4000 MS points cards when they were $46.99 two weeks ago (had to add a small filler). Now I just bought another two 4000 MS points cards at $49.99 with the $20 off $60. More points than I know what to do with, but I know I'll use them eventually so I might as well save money on them now. Besides the $20 saved from the coupon, no tax is almost another $10 saved for me.

bread's done
Back