Check your sonyrewards accounts, possible $25/$50 off coupon ends 2/28 YMMV

Anexanhume

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
For some sony rewards members, sony rewards has coupons for $25 and $50 off catalog purchases (gift cards, movie tickets, ps plus and psn excluded). The codes are SWEETDEAL25 and SWEETDEAL50.

The coupon shows up on the main splash page. There should have been an e-mail too. I did not receive either :cry:

gqxREbO.jpg

Credit to ninjaworrier at the gathering spot forums.

It tells me both codes are invalid. Do you have to have the points in reserve or can I buy them and the coupon still works?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ddp72984']It tells me both codes are invalid. Do you have to have the points in reserve or can I buy them and the coupon still works?[/QUOTE]

I believe you already have to have the points, and even then, I don't know if everyone gets it.

I'm kind of getting sick of sony snuffing me on these awesome deals. I got snuffed on the free $10 last week also.

EDIT: I did get a 35% off purchases of select items I have no where near enough points to afford. LAME AS HELL>

Thanks! SWEETDEAL25 worked for me. I picked up Sly Cooper Thieves in Time for $16.30 worth of points.

Somewhat off topic, I really miss the daily Wheel of Fortune & Jeopardy points. Sony Rewards doesn't get much love from me these days.

[quote name='nibbs159']Thanks! SWEETDEAL25 worked for me. I picked up Sly Cooper Thieves in Time for $16.30 worth of points.

Somewhat off topic, I really miss the daily Wheel of Fortune & Jeopardy points. Sony Rewards doesn't get much love from me these days.[/QUOTE]

Wheel of fortune is still active.

I have almost 7k pts at the moment and only the 25 is valid for me, wonder if it'd be possible to re-use the code more than once? doubtfull but worth a try

[quote name='nibbs159']Thanks! SWEETDEAL25 worked for me. I picked up Sly Cooper Thieves in Time for $16.30 worth of points.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the idea; I just ordered the same.

And thanks to the OP for posting, as I didn't get the email either.

Note: Just to check, I tried the code again and got "That coupon is not valid or has expired. Please try another." So looks like it is one use per account.

[quote name='nibbs159']Thanks! SWEETDEAL25 worked for me. I picked up Sly Cooper Thieves in Time for $16.30 worth of points.

Somewhat off topic, I really miss the daily Wheel of Fortune & Jeopardy points. Sony Rewards doesn't get much love from me these days.[/QUOTE]

So wait, you had 1630 points already or you used the difference and added points with money?

[quote name='ddp72984']So wait, you had 1630 points already or you used the difference and added points with money?[/QUOTE]

I had ~5800 hundred points and it let me use SWEETDEAL25 to take 2500 points off Sly Cooper. I used 1630 points to cover the difference but I don't see why it wouldn't let you spend $16.30 to buy points if you don't have enough. The tricky thing is, it's not letting everyone redeem the coupons...

I got the $50 deal. Got a pair of $80 earbuds that were on sale for 4,999 points for free! Amazing. Thank you! I almost got Playstation All Stars for $10 but decided I'll get it for $10 soon enough some where.

THanks op. I originally saw the 35% off promotion, so I thought I didn't qualify. Then, I logged back on later and I saw the sweetdeal50 promotion on the main page, so I ended up getting the vita charger for free!

bread's done
Back