Check your Sunday papers: $3 off Basterds, Funny People, Public Enemies and more

bluetoast

CAGiversary!
The flyer (located in the coupon section) has six separate coupons, for $3 off. It's located on the back page :

BD or DVD:

Inglourious Basterds
Funny People
Public Enemies
Coraline
Mamma Mia or the gift set
How the Grinch Stole Christmas

Also included among $3 off are Barbie in A Christmas Carol and Curious George: A Very Monkey Christmas

Now, combining these with Target's $5 off coupon could result in an awesome price for some movies, Inglourious Basterds will be around $12.

[quote name='bluetoast']
Now, combining these with Target's $5 off coupon could result in an awesome price for some movies, Inglourious Basterds will be around $12.[/QUOTE]

err.. i bought inglorious basterds for almost $30 a week ago.

should've waited. thanks for this though.

[quote name='sonicboom510']Any Bay Area based newspapers have these (For example, San Jose Mercury, Chronicle, etc)?[/QUOTE]

Its not sunday yet is it?:bouncy: But all jokes aside...i wonder if anyone has been able to scan these. I know this last week the midwest region of the US has gotten red plum inserts in their mailers/papers regarding these 3$ bluray manufacturer coupons yet i havent seen them in the norcal area unless i am just looking in the wrong places...

I have these already. They came in a bag of coupons and other flyers from Smartsource and ohters. These were from "RedPlum" and I believe was on the frontpage.

[quote name='Dadofandrew']I scanned the coupon page but its not letting me post it since I am a new user[/QUOTE]

You can upload it to tinypic.com and then post the URL here. Is that ok for this board? (Sorry, I'm new here too, hehe)

Yes, upload them to an image/file hosting site and post the link. Using CAG to host the pictures wouldn't even work because it would be too compressed.

[quote name='Dadofandrew']I scanned the coupon page but its not letting me post it since I am a new user[/QUOTE]

please upload to tinypic.com and/or filesend.net and post the link :bouncy:

[quote name='JaroldL']err.. i bought inglorious basterds for almost $30 a week ago.

should've waited. thanks for this though.[/QUOTE]

What kind of CAG spends 30 bucks on a blu-ray that isn't out until this week and is only $18 on Amazon?

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']Yeah I hope we get some scans.[/QUOTE]We don't need no stinking scans.....

[quote name='blissskr']http://redplum.com these coupons can be printed from redplum directly.[/QUOTE]Just like the ones from SmartSource. I wish all coupons for BR's and DVD's were printable like this.

Yeah I would jump on this myself, but I too paid $30 for Basterds...however it's the U.K. import with the fancy packaging and extra posters, etc. I don't import too much, so I'm cool with the extra expense.

Just a heads up, at the Target in Castleton area in Indianapolis anyway, the Inglorious Basterds $3 coupon didn't work automatically. Manager came over, read every little piece of fine print and just manually overrode it and put it in. Not sure if this will be the case everywhere else but wanted to put my experience out there.

bread's done
Back