Chepaest prices for these Wii items?

Slate

CAGiversary!
I'm looking for the cheapest prices for the Wii lan adapter, Wii play (With or without remote) A wii charging station and a Wiimote and nunchuck. What are some good prices for these items?

If you have a Goodwill around you, you might try there. I got 3 wii remotes from one near me for $50 total and they all work great. Also, shopgoodwill.com has a few wii remote/wii play/nunchuk auctions. If you want new and unopened stuff, then I don't have any deals for those.

$5 off coupons at Best Buy for the wiimote/nunchuck and if you can get 2 cheap-o wii games to trade into GS/EB for 1 wii play, that would be a good deal too. Or order wii play off shop.mtv.com (or w/e it is...) with paypal and get $10 off + free shipping.

your wii already has an internal wifi connection....As you would with the nintendo wifi adapter this plugs into your usb port on your pc giving it connectivity.
The difference between that and the nintendo version is the one I found will work with anything xbox360,ps3, wii, pc etc. when a wii branded one will only give connectivity to the wii.

bread's done
Back