Chibi-Robo (GC) $14.99 at CC (B&M only)

CrashMog

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Apologies if this has been posted already, but a quick forum search didn't turn it up...

Title says it all: Chibi-Robo is $14.99 at Circuit City stores, in line with the GameCrazy deal.

Circuitcity.com shows the discounted price, but notes that it's only available in stores. I just got back from picking up my copy to verify, since I've been waiting for a good price on this for awhile now. ^_^

Happy hunting!

confirmed. i've been DYING to get my wet little hands on this game at a fair price. this is it. now i just have to reanimate and play it.

thanks OP!

[quote name='slidecage']anyone check what Fire Emblem for gamecube is costing[/quote]

i had this in mind, and my local CC has none in stock. in fact, i've never seen it at this particular location.

Ugh. These circut city deals are so frusterating. Cause they're always nice, but stores NEVER have anything in! I wonder if employees find out about this stuff a day before it happens or something?

[quote name='topnotch97']yeah you're right, i did a search for my local area, and it says "Not Currently Available."

like WTF?!?! i was there yesterday and saw some copies. they're just messin' around. :bomb:[/quote]
Don't go by what they say online. I checked online at a store near me and it said that they were out of stock. BS!! I went there and they had a ton of those things. Yeah!! They had Geist, Battallion Wars, Fire Emblem, and Chi-bi.

Damn, I litterally just scanned this the other day at Circuit City, and it said $50. (I work there). Guess they JUST dropped the price on this bad-boy finally. :)

Yay! I got a Chibi Robo, and Fire Emblem for $14.99 tonight at CC. I also saw a Suikoden Tactics for $9.99 and picked that up as well. Thanks OP!!!

Got Chibi Robo, Fire Emblem, and Batallion Wars at the San Rafael, CA CC. There's still plenty of copies of Fire Emblem there.

If anyone needs a copy of Batallion Wars or Fire Emblem, I picked up an extra of each. Please let me know soon, I will return them in a week.

Dang it I want this game so bad but I live in Canada grr... How would it work if someone picked up an extra for me lol, I've never bought or traded anything from the net.

To those who have this game...how many of you think its REALLY worth 15 bucks? Because out of all the other ones, this is the only one probably not getting an american Wii-sequel, and I've been curious about it for a while.

But it is admittedly really quirky.

I've got a new Chibi-Robo I'm willing to trade straight up for a complete Fire Emblem (GC). PM me if interested. Thanks.

I just picked up chibi robo, If I knew Fire Emblem was part of it, I would've got that too. My son will be so happy because he wanted this game for awhile already but, we were waiting for a price drop being it's been out for awhile.

[quote name='Gamer G']I just picked up chibi robo, If I knew Fire Emblem was part of it, I would've got that too. My son will be so happy because he wanted this game for awhile already but, we were waiting for a price drop being it's been out for awhile.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I wish they would combine all these CC $15 games into one thread. It's just getting cluttered. Also the GC threads need to be combined as well.

BTW I just picked up a Chibi at my CC. No more left though.

I picked up an extra copy of Chibi and Battalion Wars for CAG's.
Will ship either for $26 which includes cost of game, tax, shipping, padded envelope, gas, paypal fees, and a couple of bucks for my time.

If no interest they will be going back

After striking out at a few CC's, I did manage to find a copy at the Chesterfield store. That, and a new & sealed copy of RE4 Premium. :shock:

To the St. Louis CAGs, there are two copies out at that store. Supposedly, South County, Ferguson and Gravois Bluffs don't have copies. Then again, Chesterfield also didn't say they had RE4 Premium, so take your chances there. UPC on Chibi-Robo is 045496963408 , if you want to have a store you're at check another store for inventory.

Had no luck finding this or Fire Emblem at GameCrazy, but got the last copies of both at CC. Sweet! Great deals, even the guy who did the price check was awed when two games marked $50 came out to $14.99. Though, he should be used to that by now at CC.

Got Chibi! 3 copies left, at the Chesterfield TC CC in Richmond, VA, when I left at around 1:30 this afternoon.

[quote name='Dah-Dee']Got Chibi! 3 copies left, at the Chesterfield TC CC in Richmond, VA, when I left at around 1:30 this afternoon.[/QUOTE]

They always have a pretty deep stock of everything at that location.

I picked up a copy of Chibi Robo today during lunch. They still had a few copies left. I think they also has Battalion Wars which I would have gotten had I known. I went to get Baten Kaitos Origins which just released but they didn't have that. TRU didn't either so it's going to be all Chibi tonight.

I picked up the last Chibi Robo for $14.99 at CC thinking I was lucky to score the last one, then a little later I saw stacks of them for the same price at Sears Essentials. Might be a universal drop considering how many stores lowered it to $14.99 the very same week.

With all the great price drops recently, I hope there is still stuff left for the upcoming black friday sales.

No I am not being sarcastic, I knew nothing of CAG last year, and I worry by nature.

Found Chibi Robo and Battalion Wars at the Circuit City in Culver City, CA. I think I got the last Chibi Robo, but there were lots of Battalion Wars. I also saw one Fire Emblem, but left it.

Damn, some guy bought all the Fire Emblems and Chibi Robo. I went to the CC on 86/3rd in Manhattan in the morning, plenty of FE and CR, so I bought FE but should have bought CR too.... I figure I can always pick up CR later, went back at 4pm and both games were gone. I suspect one guy picked up all the games.

Well, at least he didn't buy any Battalion Wars, so I got that. Not bad, but wish I had bought CR.

bread's done
Back