Chicagoland Wii Camping

ericbee99

CAGiversary!
1,000,000 Wii available at launch...where you going to get yours, Chicago?

I'll be in the western suburbs (Naperville/Bolingbrook)...any suggestions for midnight-store-opening camping?

I'm probably going to camp out a the Norht Avenue Best buy or Circuit City, assuming I don't get a decent place on a preorder list.

I live in River Forest, but I have a buddy out in NYC and am flying out there to be at the Nintendo World Store for the launch. We both have ours pre ordered from there. Should be a blast :)

I still don't know if I'm going to pre-order this or not but if I do, I'll just probably head to my local Best Buy by Franklin Park.

The North Ave BB is gonna be packed. I would probably recommend a different one. I'm thinking Costco on clybourn

[quote name='ericbee99']1,000,000 Wii available at launch...where you going to get yours, Chicago?

I'll be in the western suburbs (Naperville/Bolingbrook)...any suggestions for midnight-store-opening camping?[/QUOTE]
Well according to my sources, I was told that stores in bolinbrook are not considered high volume movers. So they will not get as much as the other stores.

bread's done
Back