Chik-fil-A Free Plush Cow Promo

BriankLizard93

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
Hey CAGs! I found this nifty little promo while scrounging about. Like the following facebook page, and then answer the five questions correctly to get a free plush cow toy.

https://apps.facebook.com/five-million-fans/trivia/quiz

The answers are: 84 million; 72,919; 4.7 million; 224,000 lbs; 3,085 tons; 1,607; 45; 402,687; 5 million.

*NOTE* THE QUESTIONS ARE IN A RANDOM ORDER EACH TIME! JUST LOOK AT THE ANSWERS I POSTED TO FIGURE OUT THE CORRECT ANSWER CHOICE.

Enjoy CAGs! This will probably end soon, so be quick! BriankLizard93 out!

EDIT: Sorry guys if I'm missing any answers! I've received word that there are various questions, so it's possible I may have missed one. I'll try to post any that anyone gets.

****MAJOR EDIT**** I THINK THIS PROMO MAY BE FINISHED. I HAVE RECEIVED WORD THAT THE PAGE IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE! FEEL FREE TO GIVE IT A SHOT THOUGH!

Last edited by a moderator:
Screen%2Bshot%2B2012-04-12%2Bat%2B10.49.25%2BPM.png

Got one, thanks.

One of your answers wasn't on the your list - 4.7 million (but I saw 5 million and figured you just rounded up).

[quote name='USD']No loading for me D:[/QUOTE]

I just tried it and it loaded. Perhaps your web browser is the issue? I know I've had problems in the past while using Chrome... :(

[quote name='BriankLizard93']I just tried it and it loaded. Perhaps your web browser is the issue? I know I've had problems in the past while using Chrome... :([/QUOTE]It loaded. I just had to go through their facebook page instead of the link. I got one though. Thanks OP! This site has sure delivered within the past few days when I finally decided to browse it.

I didn't get it but I already have a plush cow toy from them. I actually got mine during a fundraiser event at the restaurant. I paid them a dollar, spun the wheel, and won. They do those pretty often at my local location. If you really want one, it couldn't hurt to call them and ask when the next community event or fundraiser is.

bread's done
Back