Chika Trade List - 30gig black Ipod

Chika

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Currently have a 30 gig black ipod. Light scratches as it's been in a case most of the time. No deep scratches and no significant ones on the screen. Comes with hard case, arm band, original box and instructions, ear buds, new ear bud covers in sealed package, ear bud case, usb cable, cradle adapter and wall charger. $125 or cash and trade - pm me and make me an offer!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='strdr4']Would you like to trade a GBA sp2 for it?[/quote]

Are you fucking kidding me? It's a brand new pink DS Lite, factory sealed, that I just paid $140 with tax. It's one of the hardest to find items this season. I did not post a trade list for a reason. I found a hard to find item that I know a lot of people want, if not for themselves, as a gift. I figured I would be nice and offer it to a fellow CAG and not auction it on ebay or half.com, like i did with the other two, which both sold for over $200. I just wanted to give someone the opportunity to get an item that's sold out without having to pay a crazy markup.

are they still selling ridiculously on ebay? I should goto to Walmart there was like 5 of them just two days ago.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']Are you fucking kidding me? It's a brand new pink DS Lite, factory sealed, that I just paid $140 with tax. It's one of the hardest to find items this season. I did not post a trade list for a reason. I found a hard to find item that I know a lot of people want, if not for themselves, as a gift. I figured I would be nice and offer it to a fellow CAG and not auction it on ebay or half.com, like i did with the other two, which both sold for over $200. I just wanted to give someone the opportunity to get an item that's sold out without having to pay a crazy markup.[/QUOTE]

What about two GPA SP 2's?

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']Are you fucking kidding me? It's a brand new pink DS Lite, factory sealed, that I just paid $140 with tax. It's one of the hardest to find items this season. I did not post a trade list for a reason. I found a hard to find item that I know a lot of people want, if not for themselves, as a gift. I figured I would be nice and offer it to a fellow CAG and not auction it on ebay or half.com, like i did with the other two, which both sold for over $200. I just wanted to give someone the opportunity to get an item that's sold out without having to pay a crazy markup.[/quote]
Um...yea we actually have quite a few at the EB games I work at, they've been sitting there for a week+. So I wouldn't say "one of the hardest to find items this season."

I didn't even know they were hard to find. If I would have known that I would have bought a few and sold them on ebay. I see them all the time.

[quote name='hbom1985']Um...yea we actually have quite a few at the EB games I work at, they've been sitting there for a week+. So I wouldn't say "one of the hardest to find items this season."[/quote]

Every store in my area is sold out of them in every color. I got lucky the other day and walked into Gamestop after they received a shipment, so I grabbed a couple for gifts.

Also, the prices on eBay suggest that it's a hard to find item.

:applause: Awesome job to the thread starter for such a great offer. I'd pick it up but I just got a black one and gave my white one to the GF. :eek:

[quote name='hbom1985']Um...yea we actually have quite a few at the EB games I work at, they've been sitting there for a week+. So I wouldn't say "one of the hardest to find items this season."[/quote]

I cannot find a single DS Lite (pink, black or white) for sale in my area, and it's the same case for online retailers. So based on my location, I'd back up the OP in saying that it is definitely one of the hardest to find toys this year.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']I was able to find another pink DS Lite at Best Buy. I'm feeling the holiday spirit and wanted to offer it, at cost, to CAGs first. I even have a gift receipt for it.

If you're interested, PM me and we'll figure something out..[/QUOTE]

ha. if I knew I'd get such an obnoxious reaction I wouldn't have posted.

[quote name='AzN_BaLLeR']Agh, I wish I could buy this! I want a black one for my friend.[/quote]
Best Buy, at least in my town, seemed to have a new shipment. I was looking for a black one for my bf, and I saw there were a bunch of pinks. He got the black one and between the two of us we bought a couple pinks. We've been trying to sell them at the lowest price that covers the cost plus shipping with insurance and guaranteed delivery. On the last one I sold on half.com, I only made $20 cuz guaranteed shipping costs an assload at this point.

[quote name='Jack7Of7Spades7']I look at the ebay prices and I have no clue what you're talking about, I can only see a $10-$20 profit of selling, if even that for most of the auctions...[/quote]

ebay's lowest BIN price is 167.14 plus 45.00 for shipping. many auctions already have 20+ bids.

lowest price at half.com is 185.

[quote name='XchikaXchikaX']ebay's lowest BIN price is 167.14 plus 45.00 for shipping. many auctions already have 20+ bids.

lowest price at half.com is 185.[/quote]

We have the normal extremely low price that will be won by snipers.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-SEALED-NINTENDO-DS-LITE-ONYX-BOUGHT-12-20-06_W0QQitemZ110070801604QQihZ001QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-coral-PINK-Nintendo-DS-Lite-system-Sealed-in-BOX_W0QQitemZ110070853799QQihZ001QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Then we have the average auctions

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-DS-Lite-Coral-Pink_W0QQitemZ250063887143QQihZ015QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-DS-Lite-Coral-Pink-Brand-new-sealed_W0QQitemZ110070558086QQihZ001QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Nintendo-DS-Lite-Coral-pink-NIB-gift-receipt_W0QQitemZ160065340861QQihZ006QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

These are all just examples, they get higher and lower from there, and while I was wrong about the profit, it is indeed about $20 per DS, but $165+ and $400+ shipping?

I'm thinking I read something wrong, we are talking about DS Lites right? Pink/Black ones?

bread's done
Back