Child of Eden (PS3) preorder for £14.85 ($24.5 USD) with FREE SHIPPING to US/Canada

Holy crap.

I'm hoping Amazon will have this for cheap at release. I've been gritting my teeth to not get the 360 version. (Qubed with Rez HD is still sitting by my 360.)

[quote name='mac101010']Got an email for 10% off. Not sure if it's tied to my email, but just try it anyway.

1587-YYKF-W95L[/QUOTE]
Just placed my order and yes the code works. Came out to £13.37.

Thanks OP, now I just hope it finds its way to Jersey.

This is great and it's not the first good deal I've gotten from Zavvi. It's kinda sad that it's half the price to get this from halfway across the world... Thanks for the heads up OP.

[quote name='emperordahc']Holy crap.

I'm hoping Amazon will have this for cheap at release. I've been gritting my teeth to not get the 360 version. (Qubed with Rez HD is still sitting by my 360.)[/QUOTE]

Says $50 on Amazon.

[quote name='tossin']Says $50 on Amazon.[/QUOTE]
It's always been $50 on Amazon. Just hoping they might drop it before then or add a credit deal.

[quote name='janesvilleninja']So tempted by this never imported before only the only thing I would have to worry about is DLC right ?[/QUOTE]

lol, don't worry this bomb won't have any DLC.

Nice find, but still not convinced that this is worth more than $20--just seems like it should've been a download-only title for $19.99.

[quote name='Ogami Itto']lol, don't worry this bomb won't have any DLC.[/QUOTE]Heh, I was just about to ask the same question.
Purchase confirmed then.

Great, thanks OP. I picked it up for £13.37 ($21.80) after my 10% discount. Unfortunately, it's a unique email code so I can't share it since it's used up now.

[quote name='emperordahc']Holy crap.

I'm hoping Amazon will have this for cheap at release. I've been gritting my teeth to not get the 360 version. (Qubed with Rez HD is still sitting by my 360.)[/QUOTE]

Not sure why you didn't get the 360 version but I have it and it's a great game if anyone likes Rez on the Dreamcast. It's short but fun and relaxing. Beats zillions of same old repetitive shooters out there.

i 2nd psn rez hd, but it's been years...wouldn't they have done it already...

and wow, i want that shirt!

i know this seems strange but iv never imported. trophies will work fine right? and there is no dlc/multiplayer in this game so we are all good?

also I don't have the funds in my paypal account right now, can i add funds with credit card, cuz if i wait for it to be linked with my bank it's gonna take a few days, hopefully this deal won't be dead by then. zavvi doesnt take discover ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, this is a helluva deal. I'm very tempted...

Even though I don't have the move, I think I'll wait for an Amazon deal or a DotD. It happened with the 360 one, right?

bread's done
Back