Children of Mana at Coconuts $24.99 maybe FYE YMMV

dgarlet

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
i was at Coconuts this past weekend where they had Children of Mana for 24.99. there weren t any price markdown on the game. but when it rang up the cashier said it was 24.99. not bad a deal for the game since i also had a 15.00 store credit to the place. this might also be for FYE since there both the same. but thought id spread the word to all of u out there. enjoy.

The art in Magical Starsign looks atrotious. Thats keeping me away from ever buying that game, even though I haven't heard much about it...

From what i've heard children of mana and magical starsign are both pretty mediocre. I got em cuz they were $15 a pop from amazon during their sale last month, havent gotten around to playing em though.

[quote name='Brian9824']From what i've heard children of mana and magical starsign are both pretty mediocre. I got em cuz they were $15 a pop from amazon during their sale last month, havent gotten around to playing em though.[/quote]

ditto...and now that the Christmas bills are coming in full force, I'd love to ship mine out to a better owner (New/Sealed) for $20 a pop...

[quote name='Brian9824']From what i've heard children of mana and magical starsign are both pretty mediocre. I got em cuz they were $15 a pop from amazon during their sale last month, havent gotten around to playing em though.[/quote]
I got them for $15 from Amazon too. Now only if Circuit City would have new shipment of DS Lite that I ordered from my nearby store a month ago :bomb:

MSRP $29.99 you can get it any local Bestbuy Stores for $24.99 after coupon. Yes, i did scored both games at Amazon for $30 with free shipping ;)

Got CoM for $14 from Amazon a month or so ago. Total dungeon crawler hackup-up, but it was fun all the way through (Beat it in about a week of sporatic playing). Great art and music.

bread's done
Back