Chinatown Wars DS $23.97 @ Amazon.com

It is tempting, but with shipping it is a little bit higher than that. I think I'll pass on this unless I find something else to purchase with it.

The DS version of GTA is better than the PSP versions. That's just one mans opinion though...

[quote name='Xevious']The DS version of GTA is better than the PSP versions. That's just one mans opinion though...[/QUOTE]

I haven't played the DS version yet, but might pick it up at this price. But I think the PSP version is pretty impressive since its pretty much a full fledged GTA game that you would find on the PS2.

If I were a better man, I'd jump on this to support the good games that are relatively ignored in favor of shovelware on DS and Nintendo systems in general, but I get the feeling this may get a DotD, or it might appear in my Gold Box.

[quote name='chipper']very tempting.
151l1259.jpg
00.gif
[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've been waiting to try this for quite a while. I'm pretty sure I'll pull the trigger on this before the day is done.

Thanks for sharing, OP! I went ahead and took the plunge! ECA and AP kept the price just under $23.97 for me (I live in Washington, so I'm taxed). Can't wait to play!

[quote name='snatcher33']Actually won this for $12.50 on Ebay yesterday. Yay for me![/QUOTE]

Just make sure it's not shipping from China or Hong Kong, or else you're getting a bootleg.

[quote name='snatcher33']Actually won this for $12.50 on Ebay yesterday. Yay for me![/QUOTE]

You probally won it from this person

http://myworld.ebay.com/umdguys/

they have 1000s of games but say CART ONLY....

I won

Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (Nintendo DS) 9.99 shipped
NFL Street 3 (PlayStation Portable) 4.99 shipped
2x Pokemon Platinum Version (Nintendo DS) around 15.00 each shipped (14.50 and 15.50)

they have like almost 50 to 100 of the pokemon games listed at one time...

i wrote and asked if they were burned copies or bootlegs so far never heard a thing back... I paid via credit card so if the games are fake hello chargeback...... I already have a Plat. so i will just check out the one i have now to the 2 they send me to see if they are fake or not

bread's done
Back