Chinese UFO's

Other than study, I wonder what would intrigue extraterrestrial life to visit here.

Clearly, they aren't here for refueling. The best place for that would be Uranus.

[quote name='Malik112099']It's moving pretty slow and not falling to the ground. That's some magical comet.[/QUOTE]

Why would a comet fall to the ground? And how fast should it be moving? Comets don't usually (if ever?) fall to the ground (you wouldn't want them to, they're usually pretty big) and they're very slow (or at least perceived that way anyway, depending on distance). If anything it's moving kinda fast for a comet isn't it?

The huge trail looks like it's burning something off, it doesn't exactly look like smoke like from an engine, but I guess it's possible. It does have a long tail for a comet though, I don't know how unusual that is, it would depend on what kind of gas/vapor it is I guess.

So does this comet move too slow and take up the whole lane, making all the other comets mad? Sure looks that way.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']If it was a comet, it would have been spotted months ago and people other than a few Chinese would have seen it as the Earth rotated.[/QUOTE]

Probably, which makes me think it might be smaller and closer. Other objects could hit the atmosphere and look like a comet though. The vapor trail and those little bursts look a lot like a comet, but I imagine would look similar if something was burning up in the atmosphere rather than from the heat of the sun like a comet.

EDIT: Were those views from England and Australia not the same thing?

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Other than study, I wonder what would intrigue extraterrestrial life to visit here.[/QUOTE]

Same reason why we go to the desert. We know nothing is there, weve been there before, yet people still go out there to look for things, or to see something different, or they go to the grand canyon to look at a big hole in the ground. Why would something from some other galaxy be any different?

[quote name='Malik112099']It's moving pretty slow and not falling to the ground. That's some magical comet.[/QUOTE]

Thats because its not close to our planet if its a comet. Kind of like the difference between standing back half a mile and watching a car and it may seem slow, but stand next to it and it will shoot right by you. Or a plane looks slow way up in the sky but I assure you it isnt slow.

And comets dont enter into earths atmosphere, thats why it doesnt fall. A meteor is what enters our atmosphere and falls. Comets are a form of celestial body.

Eh... the initial still pictures were cooler than the video... it might have looked like a ufo in the pics... but the video looks like a rocket to me. You can even see the "stage 2" ignition. Now if it had moved in another direction other than straight... I'd reconsider my rocket theory.

[quote name='gargus']Same reason why we go to the desert. We know nothing is there, weve been there before, yet people still go out there to look for things, or to see something different, or they go to the grand canyon to look at a big hole in the ground. Why would something from some other galaxy be any different?[/QUOTE]

It takes an amount of energy to get from point A to point B. When A and B are light years away, you have a massive amount of energy needed.

Earth itself doesn't have fuel for an interstellar ship readily, but it does have a bunch of beligerent walking ape capable of knocking an interstellar ship out of the sky.

Also, that assumes life outside of Earth is water-based. If it was methane-based, several Jovian moons and Mars would be better playground.

[quote name='UjnHunter']Eh... the initial still pictures were cooler than the video... it might have looked like a ufo in the pics... but the video looks like a rocket to me. You can even see the "stage 2" ignition. Now if it had moved in another direction other than straight... I'd reconsider my rocket theory.[/QUOTE]

Exactly like 30 seconds in there is that change and ring from a new thruster or something. I searched here two days ago for a thred like this and never got around to posting it. There is a lot of info out there on it. Its probably a rocket. The airport was shut down as well... simple precaution or something else?

June 30th there was a similar sighting above russia maybe. They claimed a few days later it was a rocket they lost control of... it swirled in a circle.

Pretty interesting all these new rocket tests that are going on.

Don't these thing almost always turn out to be some sort of military aircraft or rocket project? Sure, maybe that is what they want us to think.

But think of the alternative. Why the hell would some aliens that have the technology to cross star systems be dumb enough to be detected by humans, let alone be seen by the naked eye?

I know how deliriously some of you wish that these are in fact UFO's, but if there were aliens above us, you wouldn't know about it.

*They've* been here for a very long time, Mr. Mulder...

I thought I read that this was proven false. Have to see if I can find it.

[quote name='fatherofcaitlyn']Other than study, I wonder what would intrigue extraterrestrial life to visit here.

Clearly, they aren't here for refueling. The best place for that would be Uranus.[/QUOTE]

i always assume where aliens show up like that heres something happening there that they want to observe. maybe something happening under he airport. kind of odd though that china would allow that footage to get out like that they tend to be very secretive with things.

I thought there would be mass discrimination against the Asian UFO's going on in this thread. Guess I wrong.

[quote name='Strell']So does this comet move too slow and take up the whole lane, making all the other comets mad? Sure looks that way.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

[quote name='slickkill77']I thought there would be mass discrimination against the Asian UFO's going on in this thread. Guess I wrong.

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

Asian UFO's have small penises. Or is it penii?

The videos look exactly like that Russian missile incident that everyone thought was a UFO. The pictures look fake and don't look anything like the video.

bread's done
Back