ChoiceStriker's auctions - All start at $0.99, no reserve!! Good deals to be had!!

ChoiceStriker

CAGiversary!
Hi guys,

Taking advantage of eBay's free listings today, I'm clearing out a bunch of games I've either already played, or never played and know I never will. I'm not looking to make a ton of profit; I just want to free up some space and share the wealth. All my auctions start at $0.99 with no reserve, so there could be deals to be had. I'm also willing to offer members a discount on shipping. If you win and e-mail or PM me to let me know, and we can work something out. A lot of these are games I just don't know what else to do with, but there are some gems here as well - sealed RPGs like Skies of Arcadia: Legends, and Vib Ribbon, which I know some of you might be interested in. Thanks for looking, and I hope I have something you'd like!

Without further ado, here's a link to all of my auctions:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZkaneda-

And a list of what I've got for sale for each system:

PlayStation 2:
Lot 1: Grand Theft Auto III, Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Lot 2: Auto Modellista, Ape Escape 2, Stretch Panic, Triple Play Baseball
Lot 3: Project: Snowblind (New, sealed), Timesplitters 1, Timesplitters 2, The Thing, XIII (New, sealed)
Lot 4: Culdcept
Lot 5: Shadow Hearts: Covenant (New, sealed)
Lot 6: Dark Cloud 2 (New, sealed)
Lot 7: Onimusha, Onimusha 2

Nintendo GameCube:
Lot 1: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time / Master Quest + Guide
Lot 2: F-Zero GX
Lot 3: Star Wars Rogue Leader: Rogue Squadron 2
Lot 4: Skies of Arcadia Legends (New, sealed)

PlayStation Portable:
Lot 1: Infected
Lot 2: Tony Hawk's Underground 2 : Remix
Lot 3: OutRun 2006 : Coast 2 Coast
Lot 4: SSX On Tour

Nintendo DS:
Lot 1: Super Mario 64, Feel the Magic, Metroid Prime Hunter: First Hunt (Demo)

PlayStation 1:
Lot 1: Worms World Party, Risk, Resident Evil 3: Nemesis, WWF Attitude, Tomb Raider 3, Darkstone, Hogs of War
Lot 2: Carnage Heart

PlayStation 1 (IMPORT):
Lot 1: PlayStation One (JAPAN ONLY) Vib-Ribbon

Game Boy Advance:
Lot 1: Wade Hixton's Counter Punch, Advance Guardian Heroes, Konami Arcade Advanced
Lot 2: Metroid Fusion
Lot 3: Mario Golf: Advance Tour
Lot 4: Advance Wars 2: Black Hole Rising
Lot 5: The Pinball of the Dead
Lot 6: Golden Sun
Lot 7: Golden Sun 2 : The Lost Age (New, sealed)

Thanks mcdaking84! Yes, I will definitely combine shipping. I actually meant to add that to all my item descriptions, but I forgot. Just let me know via PM or in this thread and I'll be happy to make you a deal :)

Just thought I'd bump this again - three days left. I've had some questions from bidders about the Resident Evil 3 in the lot... apparently it's an original pressing? Don't know if that's hard to find, or if anyone here's interested, but just thought I'd throw it out there, just in case...

Hey all, last bump before my auctions start closing, starting around 3:00 p.m. central time. There's still some good deals on the games in there! Thanks!

bread's done
Back