ChoiceStriker's random stuff FT/FS - game memorabilia!

ChoiceStriker

CAGiversary!
Hey everyone, I didn't want to go to all the trouble of listing this
stuff on eBay, so I figured I'd give my fellow CAG's a crack at it.
I'm guessing people will want to trade for these things if interested,
but I will entertain cash offers as well.

I know most of you aren't idiots, but for those of you who might be, NONE OF THESE ITEMS INCLUDE THE XENOGEARS CASE. I am trading/selling that separately.

Please click on the thumbnails to open a larger image.

First up on the block:

Xenogears CD case and manual - original Squaresoft, non-greatest hits
edition. I lost my original copy of the game years ago when the discs
were in a CD wallet. I just bought another copy of the game from
punqsux, so I don't need another copy of the case and manual.
Everything is in very good condition - case includes both inserts and
the manual is in good condition (there is some very slight wear on the
outside cover of the manual). You can replace your Greatest Hits-edition case with this one!

Dead Or Alive 2 poster - foil/holographic process on heavy stock,
featuring Tina, Kasumi, Helena and Ein. I'm not sure, but I think this
poster is from the Dreamcast release of DOA2. Measures 19" W by
28.5" H. In great condition - very minor wear on one corner.

Final Fantasy VIII oversized promotional boxes. I have two of
these to trade or sell. They are about 13.75" W by 16 inches H unassembled, and about 11.75" W by 10" H when assembled into the shape of a game box. Heavy card stock, glossy finish, very nice.

Double-sided VINYL promotional posters - these are very nice
double-sided banners printed on heavy vinyl. They measure about 19" W by 35" H. The Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace and Star Wars
Episode I: Racer are on different sides of the same banner.

Star Wars Episode I: The Phantom Menace and Star Wars Episode I: Racer

Saving Private Ryan

Tomorrow Never Dies

Mortal Kombat II poster. I can't remember exactly how I got this, but I'm pretty sure Acclaim must have mailed it to me. It's got movelists and fatalities for the SNES, Game Boy, Genesis and Game Gear versions of the game, and profiles of each character. It measures about 22" W by 28" H. Since it was mailed to me flat there are creases that show a little bit of wear, but overall it is in good condition.

Nuclear Strike poster - this may have come from a magazine. It measures about 15" W by 21" H. It's double-sided and features some eerily prescient copy on the back side. The copyright is 1997, and the copy reads, "North Korean officials claim that the explosion in Pyongyang was caused by a stolen nuclear device. In reality, LeMonde deonated it himself. Now they are using the explosion as an excuse to invade South Korea. And they're acting swiftly before world opinion can change. Tensions at the DMZ have escalated as both North and South Korea advance their forces to the 38th parallel. The world's most heavily guarded border is about to be crossed. You have to prevent North Korean forces from reaching Seoul. It's time to lend a hand. An invisible hand." Kind of interesting given recent tensions about North Korea's military intentions.

If you're interested and would like to see some more images of any of
these items, please let me know. Make me some offers!

Edit: Updated dimensions on most items. Removed Cloud standee - sorry guys, I decided I'm just not ready to get rid of him. Retrocon, one FF8 box and the Xenogears case/manual may be pending out. Thanks for looking!

Free bump for having a badass-looking Cloud standee. It's far too expensive for my wallet, though, I'm sure. :(

Thanks Javil!

I'm still torn about whether to let the standee go. I have a feeling I'll regret it if I do.

I don't know if you can see in the picture, but there are multiple layers to the standee - Cloud's glove and shoulder armor are different pieces of cardboard that give it some depth. Kinda cool.

Damn, I really wanted Cloud, too.. that would've been awesome. Oh well, another free bump for ya, you have some good stuff.

Well, it looks like I'm going to have to take this stuff to the auction block after all. My car was broken into this afternoon again and my car stereo and a copy of Burnout 3 stolen. Life can really suck sometimes.

[quote name='ChoiceStriker']Well, it looks like I'm going to have to take this stuff to the auction block after all. My car was broken into this afternoon again and my car stereo and a copy of Burnout 3 stolen. Life can really suck sometimes.[/quote]
Damn, that sucks. I know it isn't much, but here's a free bump for you. :(

bread's done
Back