choose a 360 system for 99$ with a 2 year xbox live gold membership

S

starmask2k3

picture here-
picture.php

and rules here-
How to Participate in this Offer:

1.Click the button below to go to Xbox.com.
2.While on Xbox.com, sign a 2-year agreement with Microsoft for Xbox LIVE.
3.If you successfully sign an agreement with Microsoft, Microsoft will issue you a coupon.
4.Print the coupon and take it into your local GameStop store. The coupon entitles you to buy one of selected Xbox 360 consoles for just $99.99.*

*Tax not included.

General Offer Terms
This promotional offer (the "Offer") is made by the Microsoft Stores and/or Authorized Retailers contingent upon Your agreement with Microsoft to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.

•To qualify for the purchase of one or more Xbox products as specified in the Offer (the "Xbox Product(s)") at a discounted price, the Offer requires a monthly subscription to Xbox LIVE Gold (the "Subscription") with a two year term (the "Term"); the monthly subscription rate is $14.99 during the Term. At the end of the Term, Your Subscription will automatically renew on a month-to-month basis at the then-current monthly Subscription price until your Subscription is cancelled or terminated. If You had a Subscription in good standing before the start of the Term, any months remaining from Your previous Subscription will be applied after the Term ends before your Subscription automatically renews on a month-to-month basis.
•Use of the Xbox LIVE service is subject to the Xbox LIVE Terms of Use: http://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/LiveTOU. The Xbox LIVE Terms of Use are subject to change at any time without notice to You.
•This Offer is limited to the specific Xbox Product(s) shown.
•This Offer is subject to customer eligibility check, including credit approval and based in part on your credit score.
•This Offer is valid only in the United States. To participate in this Offer, You must have a valid United States billing address and meet other geographical criteria.
•"You" means the customer participating in this Offer.
•"Return Period" means the time period in which you may obtain a full refund of the purchase price of the Xbox Product(s) from the Microsoft Store or Authorized Retailer where you purchased the Xbox Product(s) (a return period of at least 30 days, but which time period may vary by retailer) . However, any Subscription fees billed during the Return Period, including but not limited to the first month Subscription fee of $14.99, are not refundable (even if You choose to cancel Your Subscription within the Return Period).
•Early termination and return fees will apply if You cancel the Subscription after the Return Period and before the Term ends, as further detailed below.
•Limited time offer; subject to change. Microsoft may terminate this Offer at any time.

Such a terrible deal... 14.99 x 24 = 359.76 + 99 = 458.76

If you really want an xbox console that bad just wait for black friday deals. Heck, even the halo 4 console is a pretty decent deal at $350.

The problem with this is you have to pay 14.99 a month for 2 years...which adds up to a ridiculous amount of money lol...horrible horrible deal...

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']The problem with this is you have to pay 14.99 a month for 2 years...which adds up to a ridiculous amount of money lol...horrible horrible deal...[/QUOTE]
Unless you are leaving the country and not returning:)

Hey, anybody who's signing up for the 2 year scam- I mean deal, but not using the coupon, can you PM it to me?

[quote name='D.Choy']Such a terrible deal... 14.99 x 24 = 359.76 + 99 = 458.76

If you really want an xbox console that bad just wait for black friday deals. Heck, even the halo 4 console is a pretty decent deal at $350.[/QUOTE]

Halo console $350 + 2 yrs XBL $120 = $470. I know xbl can be found cheaper, but the deal isnt awful for people that can't afford it straight up. I'm not going to debate if those people should be buying a 360 if they can't afford it, they shouldn't.

You can get a $250 bundle with a 250 GB 360, Skyrim, and Forza 4. Add in two years of Gold at $45/mo (sometimes even cheaper) to bring it to $340. If you have no money charge it to a credit card with an interest rate of 18% and pay $15/mo. By the end you'll have paid $420 which is $50 less than this supposed deal and get two games. If you can pay more than $15/mo it'll cost you even less. You also don't need to pay that $90 for 2 years of gold all at once... or even at all if you don't want to.

There's definitely a conversation to be had about whether or not someone who can't afford a console straight up should buy one, but if they can't this is still a bad way to go.

The last time anyone did something like this was the dreamcast. Although you only had to sign up for one year of sega net I think, and got the console for free, not a discount.

Step 1) Buy 1000 units
Step 2) Close and withdraw all money from bank accounts. Sell all property
Step 3) Move to Cambodia
Step 4) Sell the units at x3 their price

Easy $20,000 profit

So do they disable your 360 if you miss a month? Wonder how they control this. And how is their credit review? Can people with bad credit qualify easier than they would for a phone or credit card.

[quote name='D.Choy']Such a terrible deal... 14.99 x 24 = 359.76 + 99 = 458.76

If you really want an xbox console that bad just wait for black friday deals. Heck, even the halo 4 console is a pretty decent deal at $350.[/QUOTE]

Isn't the new xbox supposed to come out next year? So what idiot would buy that halo 4 xbox.

[quote name='wugenius']The last time anyone did something like this was the dreamcast. Although you only had to sign up for one year of sega net I think, and got the console for free, not a discount.[/QUOTE]

Actually, they did this exact thing not even a year ago.

[quote name='superhippy1986']Isn't the new xbox supposed to come out next year? So what idiot would buy that halo 4 xbox.[/QUOTE]

LOL @ Barry....

[quote name='Preedatore']Halo console $350 + 2 yrs XBL $120 = $470. I know xbl can be found cheaper, but the deal isnt awful for people that can't afford it straight up. I'm not going to debate if those people should be buying a 360 if they can't afford it, they shouldn't.[/QUOTE]

Except that the Halo 4 console comes with a bigger hard drive, a game, and 2 controllers. if anything, they should put it on layaway or something.

xbox gold is supposed to be 5 bucks a month not 15. lol.
So basically you are charged more for xbl to cover the price of the xbox.
some deal.

Is it possible to lock this thread and delete it? This isn't a deal for the consumer.... what a horrible scam....

[quote name='DR2K']I bet everyone here complaining has a cell phone within contract.[/QUOTE]

Getting a $600 cellphone for next to nothing and paying a fee for a useful and even necessary service is a lot different than this and you know it.

[quote name='Kecir12']Getting a $600 cellphone for next to nothing and paying a fee for a useful and even necessary service is a lot different than this and you know it.[/QUOTE]

Its really not. Chances are you're still paying more for the phone and the service than you would if you bought the phone outright allowing you to use a cheaper priced service.

[quote name='Kecir12']Getting a $600 cellphone for next to nothing and paying a fee for a useful and even necessary service is a lot different than this and you know it.[/QUOTE]

Um, not really. That 16GB iPhone 5 is $199 + (at least) $59.99 a month = $1,998.76 for two years of service from AT&T.

Alternately, you could buy it for $649 directly from Apple, and pay T-Mobile $30 a month for 24 months of service, making it only $1,369.00. That's a savings of $629.76 over two years for an arguably better service (unlimited data vs capped). So by saving $27.04 a month on average by doing it this way, your argument is now invalidated. It's no different than Microsoft trying to get people into this mind set and cashing in on it.

This "deal" makes me mad because it's not a deal. I'm sure there's thousands of people out there that can't math and are just throwing their money down the toilet thinking they're getting a swell deal.

[quote name='jshackles']Um, not really. That 16GB iPhone 5 is $199 + (at least) $59.99 a month = $1,998.76 for two years of service from AT&T.

Alternately, you could buy it for $649 directly from Apple, and pay T-Mobile $30 a month for 24 months of service, making it only $1,369.00. That's a savings of $629.76 over two years for an arguably better service (unlimited data vs capped). So by saving $27.04 a month on average by doing it this way, your argument is now invalidated. It's no different than Microsoft trying to get people into this mind set and cashing in on it.[/QUOTE]

That's how subsidies work.

You wouldn't subsidize the cost of a product if it didn't benefit you.

Did any of you people pass Economics in highschool?

dear op please pick up some random blunt object and hit yourself in the head with it and repeat as necessary.

[quote name='Byakurai']Actually, they did this exact thing not even a year ago.[/QUOTE]

I think the last time they offered this was with the 4GB slim model and NOT the 250GB model. Still a bad deal though.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']That's how subsidies work.

You wouldn't subsidize the cost of a product if it didn't benefit you.

Did any of you people pass Economics in highschool?[/QUOTE]

I think that's the point they're tryin to make. People here are sayin this is a total rip off yet very likely do the same with their cell phones.

[quote name='gettinmoney662']I think that's the point they're tryin to make. People here are sayin this is a total rip off yet very likely do the same with their cell phones.[/QUOTE]

lol wtf are you talking about its completely different.

were you dropped on your head as a baby?

You would only buy a cellphone if you wanted to have cellphone service... you have to pay for it either way. Its cheaper to buy a phone with a 2 year contract. Yeah you can buy an unlocked phone but its not like your freaking cell phone bill changes whether you buy it or subsidize it with a 2 year contract.

My point is the xbox 360 is cheaper with the gold service if you purchase it outright. Not to mention you dont actually have to have xbox live gold to get use out of an xbox.

Im putting you back on my ignore list now (yes you were on it) so any idiotic post you respond with is one that I wont be reading. $5 says anything you come back with is just going to be retarded garbage anyway.

This thread is pretty entertaining though. The Halo 4 console is a decent deal because it comes with 2 controllers, a large hdd, and a copy of Halo 4 as someone has already stated. Just the game plus extra controller is a value of $120 so if you subtracted that from the $350 it would be $230 which aligns with the other bundles available.

As for Microsoft releasing the new Xbox next year, nothing has been confirmed. Yes Dev Kits have gone out but that doesn't mean it will be ready for Fall 2013. Same idea with Sony. Orbis Dev Kits have gone out but that doesn't mean it will be ready to go next year either.

[quote name='superhippy1986']Isn't the new xbox supposed to come out next year? So what idiot would buy that halo 4 xbox.[/QUOTE]

Seems like Microsoft is trying to make a quick cash in with the current system before they release the new one.

A Halo fan. :roll:

[quote name='retrad']lol wtf are you talking about its completely different.

were you dropped on your head as a baby?

You would only buy a cellphone if you wanted to have cellphone service... you have to pay for it either way. Its cheaper to buy a phone with a 2 year contract. Yeah you can buy an unlocked phone but its not like your freaking cell phone bill changes whether you buy it or subsidize it with a 2 year contract.

My point is the xbox 360 is cheaper with the gold service if you purchase it outright. Not to mention you dont actually have to have xbox live gold to get use out of an xbox.

Im putting you back on my ignore list now (yes you were on it) so any idiotic post you respond with is one that I wont be reading. $5 says anything you come back with is just going to be retarded garbage anyway.[/QUOTE]

Haha, I was on it but then you took me off? What the?

Anyways, the guy just gave an example where your cell phone bill would change by not being locked in a contract. I guess that is retarded garbage. I know you're reading this by the way, you just won't reply to give the impression that I'm suddenly "back" on your ignore list, hahahah, that's hilarious.

[quote name='jshackles']Um, not really. That 16GB iPhone 5 is $199 + (at least) $59.99 a month = $1,998.76 for two years of service from AT&T.

Alternately, you could buy it for $649 directly from Apple, and pay T-Mobile $30 a month for 24 months of service, making it only $1,369.00. That's a savings of $629.76 over two years for an arguably better service (unlimited data vs capped). So by saving $27.04 a month on average by doing it this way, your argument is now invalidated. It's no different than Microsoft trying to get people into this mind set and cashing in on it.[/QUOTE]

:applause: that $30 T-Mobile plan is the best. I paid last months service with a BBY certificate.

...prepaid plans are now about half the US market and are pretty much the only things that exist outside. doesn't make a whole lot of sense to compare it to a phone when that's the situation on devices much more expensive in the first place. the massive decline of contracted phones meanwhile is part of why this deal sucks. the other part is that you should be able to easily get a 4GB for $100 and a 250GB for $150 within the month. Hell, you could last year.

a halo fan

[quote name='Preedatore']Halo console $350 + 2 yrs XBL $120 = $470. I know xbl can be found cheaper, but the deal isnt awful for people that can't afford it straight up. I'm not going to debate if those people should be buying a 360 if they can't afford it, they shouldn't.[/QUOTE]

the halo console iirc comes with a 250gb HDD which is like $80. plus 2 controllers which are like $50 each.

this deal is a scam it always has been.

bread's done
Back