Choose someone to be president of the U.S.....

False Hope

CAGiversary!
I know it's quite late for this, but if you could choose ANYONE (even non-political savvy people) who would you choose? I am simply wondering, however this was inspired by my high school's mock election in which some of my friends wrote on their ballots: Michael Jackson, Osama Bin Laden, and Bill Clinton. What's your choice?

[quote name='epobirs']I'm reminded of why I'm in favor of raising the voting age.[/quote]

I didn't vote, and they wrote those due to their dislike of either candidates... But hey, let the good times roll, right? :)

Heh. My Dad. I've never seen anybody lay down the law like him....
But if you want somebody you know, the Governator is doing alright here in Cali.

Ah-nuld. No country would ever fook w/ us. Imagine attempting to negotiate w/ a man that could crush your skull w/ his bare hands.

[quote name='onetrackmind']I still would ahve liked to see Howard Dean get in[/quote]

The Dean Scream. . . Need anyone say anything more about this candidate?

Unfortunately, just like with most other public service positions, the people you'd really want to hold that office would likely never want to... and the people you'd prefer not hold public office are always the first in line.

I still wish John McCain won it in 2000. I'd probably vote for...myself. alongx in 2020 (when I'll be old enough to run).

I'm kind of stuck picking politicians, since they're the only ones who would have any idea of how to be president. My first choice would be Jean Chretien, followed by ted kennedy.

[quote name='zewone']Russel Simmons.[/quote]

A clean pair of phat farms in every household. I'd be for Russel too but we couldn't let Kimora Lee Simmons weasel her way in. :cool:

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Pikachu, I choose you![/quote]

I was waiting for that. :)[/quote]

Wonderful. :lol:

bread's done
Back