Christian Rock Band on the way!!!

as funny as that is i bet that game wil make alot of money if marketed in the right way. christian themed goods do pretty well within that community of people. just look at that kirk cameron film. whose to say theres not a christian videogame market out there.

I want a Jewish Hero game.

(kyle)
i have a litle dreidel
i made it out of clay
and when its dry and ready
with dreidel i shall play
dreidel dreidel dreidel i made you out of clay
dreidel dreidel dreidel with dreidel i shall play

(cartman)
heres a little dreidel thats small and made of clay
but im not gonna play with it cuz dreidel freakin gay
jews......play stupid games
jews......thats why there lame

(stan)
ill try to make it spin
it fell ill try again

(dad)
courtney cox......i love you
coutrney cox......your so hot on that show

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Smallest text ever on the smallest monitor ever. Fun...

I hate religious freaks, make me sick. Get a life you unevolved monkies.[/quote]
Wow what pushed your buttons. What about this game offended you. If you have some unresolved issues with other "religious freaks" you should take your anger to them.

[quote name='DarkNessBear']Smallest text ever on the smallest monitor ever. Fun...

I hate religious freaks, make me sick. Get a life you unevolved monkies.[/quote]

What a dip shit!

Here is a good read from Penny Arcade that points why mainstream games like Guitar Hero and Rock Band would do well to release Christian music packs.

http://www.penny-arcade.com/2008/8/29/

And why don't we keep the personal attacks to a minimum, m-kay? If you feel the need to bash someone else's religion or in turn cuss someone out because they do so, go to Digg, you'll fit right in. But let's keep CAG civil.

[quote name='Clarke']Wow what pushed your buttons. What about this game offended you. If you have some unresolved issues with other "religious freaks" you should take your anger to them.[/quote]

Yea... apologies... At that moment, I just got done watching an episode of 17 Kids and Counting...

[quote name='KingofOldSchool']I want a Jewish Hero game.

(kyle)
i have a litle dreidel
i made it out of clay
and when its dry and ready
with dreidel i shall play
dreidel dreidel dreidel i made you out of clay
dreidel dreidel dreidel with dreidel i shall play

(cartman)
heres a little dreidel thats small and made of clay
but im not gonna play with it cuz dreidel freakin gay

(stan)
ill try to make it spin
it fell ill try again

(dad)
courtney cox......i love you
coutrney cox......your so hot on that show[/quote]
Need a violin and accordion controller to go with that.

[quote name='Holy_Headshot']BTW, we don't believe in evolution.[/quote]Is that the Christian equivalent to tacking "purple monkey dishwasher" onto the end of a sentence, or did someone actually bring that up?

Also, I really want a Klezmer Hero now. Thanks-a-fucking-lot, guys.

Praise music is pretty fun to play - I say this as a former drummer for my Youth Group (that was back in high school). Maybe it's odd to say, but I cut my teeth playing for my Youth Group.

Of course, then I got wrist tendinitis, so it never got beyond that. Awesome how life is like that, isn't it.

[quote name='Holy_Headshot']Darkness Bear, don't worry about it, we forgive you and will pray for you. BTW, we don't believe in evolution. God bless![/quote]
Nah... thats ok.

I heard they are releasing a new instrument called "The Hand." When you get to really emotional parts of the song, you have to raise it according to the meter on screen.

199942418_02bc406de2.jpg

:lol:

Hehe, I kid, I kid!

-Noise

I would much rather see these products come out officially on consoles, as downloadable track packs.

I'm not into religious music (or religion in general) at all; however, Christian music is a huge market. And I'm sure some of the music is fun to listen to AND play, regardless of the religious message.

bread's done
Back