Christmas deals at Gamecrazy Dont know if posted yet

[quote name='heffaji']B1G1 applies to NES, SNES, N64, Game Boy Color, Genesis, Dreamcast, and Playstation[/quote]Saturn too?

[quote name='regisphilbi0']What "select games"? IE Pure crap they are trying to move? Or quality stuff?[/quote]

Cha-ching. There have been a lot of GB/GBC games that I have been wanting to pick up. Are you sure this is starting tomorrow? I know that at the moment they still have their B2G1 sale.

[quote name='radjago'][quote name='heffaji']B1G1 applies to NES, SNES, N64, Game Boy Color, Genesis, Dreamcast, and Playstation[/quote]Saturn too?[/quote]

I have the ad, and these are the only systems listed. Additionally, the fine print says that it may not be combined with MVP or any other offers. Interestingly, it also says all 1st and 2nd generation games, which is a bit confusing.

They had a buy 2 get 1 free deal on classic games yesterday so I bought Illusion of Gaia (SNES), Zelda Seasons (GB Color) and Zelda Ages (GB Color).

I'll probably go back on the 24th and get some more

well im getting nothing. We are expect to get 10-14 inches of snow Tonight into thursday. Im not going to drive all the way out there in a foot of snow.

going to check 3 BB today and 2 Gamecrazy to see if they got anything cheap for xmas Finger crossed snow misses

Looks like I'm going to have to travel around 20 minutes to get to Game Crazy, because its far from me since I live in the SW part of town. I went there last year around Christmas Eve, and I think I'll do the same.:)

my gamecrazy has alot of rare games and a buy2get1 sale on classics going on right now. If i wait till Fri for bogo they will most likely be gone. So what is gamecrazy's return policy like if i did the buy 2 get 1 now and took them back on Fri for Bogo. any employee here know?

[quote name='Staind204']Expect anyone working on Christmas to be in an extremely bad mood, I would be if they made me work that day.[/quote]

They can't make you work that day. You always have the option to quit, which I would. No way I would work Xmas for a crappy job, when I could roll to any other place in town and just get another equally crappy job.

bread's done
Back