Christmas present for whoever answers this question correctly!

bs000

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Edit:// All gone! Go here for another chance to snag a key: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=165408

Merry Christmas CAGers. :D Hope you all had a good one.

The question: Do you have Day of Defeat: Source?

The Answer: If you answered "NO" then you are correct! Here is your prize! Those of you with a Steam account will know what to do with it. =D

-YGQ2E-BRAWX-VFY4M-XC9SB-68LCY
-YGQ2E-GITCJ-XNA79-HQ4GZ-K2FNK
-YGQ2E-A79G2-L3F5Q-JENRA-E759F
-YGQ2E-DVYV4-R65D4-Q26NJ-X4JFA
-YGQ2E-DV922-I7DQN-S4DII-67NID
-YGQ2E-DV8NN-J3IPH-DIGD9-IYE8K
-YGQ2E-BMD4D-YMF8B-CQLXK-824WX
-YGQ2E-BMCBP-T5Q26-JEZ8G-9MAQJ
-YGQ2E-ALK7P-VRTA3-FTJJ4-B3A3V
-YGQ2E-G4RR5-GKMRW-CQVFL-M6LTA
-YGQ2E-CN38N-CWNHT-5TAVS-VVGQI

Also! If you answered "YES!/NO! I want Joust for XBLA!" then you also get a prize!

-KKW7F-TBJTD-3X22Y-38HWP-T82RD

If you're wondering how I got all these well, I went to WCG cause I'm pro and Valve had a booth there and they were giving it away and I just helped myself to a few. *cough* And the XBLA code I got from a Xbox rewards thing but the code only works on a US account and expires within a week so yea. Enjoy whoever grabs these first.

tried the joust code but it dont work..im the first person to look at the thread so you probably just made a typo or it dont work for me

I've owned that game for like a year or so, it's fun... Glad to see that more people are going to play it through these codes. Thanks OP. :)

[quote name='kidgenius']Yup, the Xbox code seems to not work. It shows a different message than if a code was already redeemed.[/quote]

Oh... That's weird. :drool: Maybe it never worked in the first place and that's why I couldn't use it. o_O I sry :cry:

[quote name='bs000']One more :)

YGQ2E-AVJEP-B4LH7-YF4NK-849ZL[/QUOTE]

Seems like no one claimed this one. So I gave it a go and I got it. Thanks bs000!

Darnit, all swooped....If you take a code or freebie from someone that is posted....please post a thanks so everyone else knows the codes used...

Thanks again the genorisity of the OP hopefully I'll see this sooner next time.

and here I was thinking it was my lucky day.. Well thanks for the offer TC! If you have any more by the off chance, can you send me a pm with the code?

haha, just saw your other topic! I want day of defeat source! And if you have any extra, could I have one more for my friend who wants to play also?

bread's done
Back