ChromeHounds - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='homeland']curious if people are still playing this.. slowly going through my backlog and finally got around to playing it and having a blast.[/QUOTE]

this game is awesome.
i tried to get back into it and there was so much i had forgotten i just couldnt do it.
great game, a sequel would be a day one purchase for me.

Servers are going dark today, quite a few online hours spent with it. It's a shame the game didn't do well overall, would love to see a sequel.

its a bummer. some of my favorite gaming was done with hostilecags. absolute blast.
if a sequel ever gets made its an instant day 1 purchase for me.

for me, this games online design and execution was perfect.
[quote name='halfbent']Servers are going dark today, quite a few online hours spent with it. It's a shame the game didn't do well overall, would love to see a sequel.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='LinkinPrime']Anyone know what time they are shutting them down?[/QUOTE]

The rumor was that when the servers went down for maintenance on the 5th they would not come back up. I haven't checked in the past 2 days though. I'll probably see what is up when I get home from work though.

They're still up as of about 5pm EST. I'm getting some of my last games in... None of my teammates are around right now though. I'll be on until they shut it down.

bread's done
Back