Chronic of Narnia

I must be the only CAG who hated this skit. I thought it was pretty crappy and it just was a big waste of time. Then again, I'm not surprised. It's Chris Parnell, the only guy who's been fired and rehired within a season on SNL. :lol:

Well, not my cup of tea, I suppose. Anyway, have you all seen the T-shirts and such that people are selling about this skit? Like the one that says "Dr. Pepper + Red Vines = Crazy Delicious" and such?

[quote name='Saucy Jack']I must be the only CAG who hated this skit. I thought it was pretty crappy and it just was a big waste of time. Then again, I'm not surprised. It's Chris Parnell, the only guy who's been fired and rehired within a season on SNL. :lol:

Well, not my cup of tea, I suppose. Anyway, have you all seen the T-shirts and such that people are selling about this skit? Like the one that says "Dr. Pepper + Red Vines = Crazy Delicious" and such?[/QUOTE]

They better say Mr. Pibb + Red Vines = Crazy Delicious. Dr. Pepper = not funny. Mr. Pibb = comedic gold.

[quote name='shipwreck']They better say Mr. Pibb + Red Vines = Crazy Delicious. Dr. Pepper = not funny. Mr. Pibb = comedic gold.[/QUOTE]

There was actually one that said "Dr. Pepper" that I saw. Some dumbass made a mistake when they created that shirt, then. :lol:

It's available to download for free from iTunes. At least it was over christmas, not sure if it still is.

bread's done
Back