Chronicles of Riddick (new) $41 Shipped!

ikill2game

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
i managed to pick up 6 of these today, 3 at lunch and 3 more after work. 2 copies remain unpaid for. if you want one, pm me or reply here. whoever replies first gets dibs, unless they can't pay promptly.

here's the breakdown:

$37.88 (game + tax)
$00.69 (bubble mailer + tax)
$01.52 (1st-class shipping; media mail is $1.42 and takes alot longer, so that's an extra 10 cents well spent)
$00.55 (delivery confirmation with tracking number pm'ed to you)
--------
$40.64

the rest ($0.36) can be chalked up to gas + time

[quote name='trustcompany1013']do you get your bubble mailers from wal mart?[/quote]

yep, 6x9s. you know anywhere to get them cheaper?

If you ship a lot so are able to buy them in bulk, you can get a good deal on them on Ebay. I buy them from the seller AtlusMarket and pay $0.29 with shipping for a 8X12 bubble envelope (I order them 100 at a time).

Why did you buy them with intention of selling them with no profit? Are these games using a 3 fingered discount?

[quote name='Dane']How is the game?[/quote]

i opened my copy last night and played til 1:30 this morning. it is pretty damn sweet. if you think it would be fun to break out of a maximum security prison, then this game is for you, cuz that's what it's about.

[quote name='starman98']Why did you buy them with intention of selling them with no profit?[/quote]

i don't think of it as selling them, just trying to spread the deal to folks who don't have a fry's and can't take advantage of it. i had a few people from vgtalk.com ask me to get copies for them while i was going to get mine. since there was enough interest, i picked up 2 extras in case anyone else wanted one.

also, the other reason i got these extras is because i thought this price was one day only (yesterday), but it was the same price in today's paper, so they extended the deal through tuesday basically.

also, starman, aren't you a member at vgtalk as well? if so, you can go in the buyer/seller trust thread there and see that i regularly pick up games from fry's deals for people and ship them to them with no profit on my part (almost 20 to date)

I can vouch for him. ikill2game helped me pick up La PUucelle Tactics when it was $34.99 in Fry's. Much appreciated still.

[quote name='Specter']So, would I only be able to pay with Paypal?[/quote]

no, how do you want to pay for it?

[quote name='nachzeher']I can vouch for him. ikill2game helped me pick up La PUucelle Tactics when it was $34.99 in Fry's. Much appreciated still.[/quote]

thx again, nach :D

[quote name='ikill2game'][quote name='O.D.D'].29 at Staples.com (I don't know if it is in-store too)

http://www.staples.com/Catalog/Browse/Sku.asp?PageType=1&Sku=524033[/quote]

cool, i'll have to check out staples. i usually just stop by wal-mart on the way to the post office, but i wouldn't mind stocking up for that price!

thanks O.D.D.!!![/quote]

NP ikill2game and don't even pay attention to starman98.....he is the token douchebag here at CAG.

[quote name='Specter']Would I be able to pay with a Money Order?

I am really really interested![/quote]

pm sent

[quote name='O.D.D']and don't even pay attention to starman98.....he is the token douchebag here at CAG.[/quote]

ahhh... gotcha :wink:

bread's done
Back