Chrono Trigger soundtrack

[quote name='ctrek3']CAGs, i need your help. i found a set on ebay but am unsure as the price seems too good to be true. it includes the 3cd set for chrono trigger, and the 3cd set for chrono cross, all for 35.99, can't find if it says new or used.

here is the link http://cgi.ebay.com/6-CD-combo-CHRO...ptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

As long as you don't mind a bootleg (which, at that point, you might as well just download it... same amount of money goes to the original creators), I'm sure the seller is legitimate enough to actually send it to you.

I remember buying from this seller a long time ago. He/she will send you your stuff, but I'm pretty sure I got a bootleg.

The publisher/record label or whatever is called might be "Alion" or "Ever Anime" if you do decide to buy this. They are basically the same company based off somewhere either in China or Taiwan.

The non bootleg versions should have Square/Squaresoft/Square Enix on the cd cover and the cds I bought from the seller most definetly does not have their logo anywhere on their cds.

Here's the wikipedia post for it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EverAnime

In my experience, pretty much all soundtracks and anime on ebay are bootlegged. Usually the quality is fine, but you might as well just download it IMO.

[quote name='ctrek3']can't find if it says new or used.[/quote]
Says "New, sealed." under cover art.

[quote name='Skoad']Says "New, sealed." under cover art.[/quote]

Of course it's new, he just made it.

"We do not offer refunds as ALL SALES ARE FINAL, but we do accept exchanges for same item if you received a defective product. Bidders are expected to fully read the listing and understand what they are buying before placing their bid. Bidders are also advised to ask questions before placing a bid to avoid any misunderstanding. Insurance is always offered as an option to the buyer. We are not responsible for item lost or damged during shipping if insurance was not purchased."This guy sounds like a bootlegging dick

[quote name='mastagoalie']why don't you just ask the seller the question of are these real sealed original copies?[/quote]

Hey, this DVD with 50 episodes of *insert show here* is 100% legit.

It's Region-Free and made in Hong Kong!

See how easy it is for me to lie?

bread's done
Back