Chronologically Confused about Movie and Video Game Sequels

He forgot about The Kirby Series.

Also many movies released in Asia is renamed or reused by American cast Like the Power Ranger Series.

Also the reason why they do not use two is that the second episode should out do the last in a Video Game or Movie. LIke I said earlier Doki Doki Panic ShyGuys is what makes the last two MArio Games what it is. Without shyguys we wpould just have ghosts, turtles, squids, bullets, and other stuff from the original Mario Bros series.

The most newest characters is the Wigglers, and Yoshi/Chocodinos/Tritops mini booses( Dinosaurs). Then you have the special extra characters that you can find in the special stages of Super Maro World.

Lastly back then not to swa the fans of the series they released various StreetFighter games that was really the same edition.

Also Sub names is there to allow people to get the idea of the film or game. Also it might be a gaiden series so that the title wil appeal to people.

I used to say that to myself about Final Fantasy but I found out that hey the Japs thinks we are retards( which I really understand). This is why we got all those Teenage Mystery games.

This rant is too old and too late for anybody to listen to even if I listened to it. This guy needs to get a life. Your not a nerd for having curly hair or dressing correctly with glasses. This guy is a loser for blabing on and on about this stuff like that with so much profanity.

bread's done
Back