Chuck and Larry HD-DVD on sale anywhere?

Grab it at the Deep Discount sale later this week... though if you want it now, you'll be paying a bit more.

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']Grab it at the Deep Discount sale later this week... though if you want it now, you'll be paying a bit more.[/quote]

What sale might this be?

[quote name='LanceJr']So its people like you guys why they make crap movies like this. Ugh....[/quote]

harsh criticism coming from a guy who wedges his melon into a spider-man mask and then posts pictures.

[quote name='LanceJr']So its people like you guys why they make crap movies like this. Ugh....[/quote]

Chuck and Larry was a great movie. You have no taste if you thought this was crap.

[quote name='Renegade_Zero']Chuck and Larry was a great movie. You have no taste if you thought this was crap.[/quote]

What are you f'n nuts? One of the worst movies I've ever seen and I'm an Adam Sandler fan.

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']What are you f'n nuts? One of the worst movies I've ever seen and I'm an Adam Sandler fan.[/quote]

yeah, but look at you.

[quote name='Sporadic']http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=26[/quote]

Sweet thanks for the heads up.

Personally I enjoyed this comedy...I enjoy a lot of movies whats so bad about this one? Im not much of a fan of Sandlers newer stuff but his old stuff is golden..It almost puts Sandler back in his prime to a degree..But whatever who cares we all have different tastes, I enjoyed it. I like Sandler, james, Ving...And how can anyone seriously pass up on an HD-DVD with Jessica Biel...Seriously. By the way saw the HD-DVD version today at a friends house and the PQ/AQ is amazing.

I just watched this movie today, and personally enjoyed it. Of course I'm a big Kevin James Fan (Love and own every season of King of Queens) and a Big Adam Sandler fan (have all his movies), but I honestly don't think this movie was that bad. I found it to be funny. I kept hearing how the movie was stupid, "extremely gay" etc. I guess to each thier own, but I personally enjoyed it

[quote name='MrDubbs']...Of course I'm a big Kevin James Fan (Love and own every season of King of Queens) and a Big Adam Sandler fan (have all his movies)...[/quote]
hey, another Kevin James fan. my wife and i love the show; it's one of our favorites and we have every season as well. same with Adam Sandler -- we even own Bulletproof, which i admit is a horrible movie (though it's also check-your-brain-at-the-door silly/funny), but Sandler has some great lines in that one.

[quote name='allyourblood']hey, another Kevin James fan. my wife and i love the show; it's one of our favorites and we have every season as well. same with Adam Sandler -- we even own Bulletproof, which i admit is a horrible movie (though it's also check-your-brain-at-the-door silly/funny), but Sandler has some great lines in that one.[/quote]

yeah, I'm dissapointed they came out with such cool packaging for all the seasons, wish I could get in on it. But I don't feel like paying the 170 or whatever it is, I hate when they punish those who were loyal enough to follow it through. I have a picture signed by the three of them though, (James, Rehmi (sp?) and Stiller)

I do agree though, Bulletproof was meh, but still funny

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']
There's more taste in my penis than Chuck and Larry.[/quote]
GROSS. thanks.

[quote name='MrDubbs']
I have a picture signed by the three of them though, (James, Rehmi (sp?) and Stiller)[/quote]
rad. and it's Remini, since you were wondering. ;) i also wish the new set didn't come in fancy new digs, but that's the typical pattern for DVDs and double-dipping. the one thing that might push me to buy the new ones would be if they had any subtitles (i couldn't believe the old sets have none!), but i'm almost certain it'll just be the same old discs.

bread's done
Back