Chuck! - Mondays on NBC

How would everyone rate the current season so far? I still have yet to watch any of it, (tend to enjoy short marathon bursts of a few episodes per day)

It's no season 3, that's for sure.. most of the writers left after season 3 and by the time the renewal came for a fourth season, the writers had other projects. It's not terrible, but I hate this "let's do a mission and in the last five minutes we'll have a discussion on how to tie it all to my main cause" thing they keep doing.

But it's Chuck. Even the worst episode of Chuck is better than the best episode of most of the crap on TV right now.

I personally like "filler" episodes, so the "let's do a mission and in the last five minutes we'll have a discussion on how to tie it all to my main cause" thing Scorch is talking about actually makes me like S4 more than S3. Though I still don't know if any part came beat S3's "the cat's a bear!?" scene.

I used to love Chuck, but it's gotten so boring. I don't see it going much longer. Tonight's episode was boring. The end annoys me because it puts things right back to where they used to be in the relationship sense and, idk, it's just getting a little stale. I miss people not knowing he was a spy, making fun of Awesome, and classic Jeff, Lester, and Morgan.

Yeah, they needed more Lester and Jeff. Also, I don't get the point of the story they're going with.
Sarah takes over the proposal duties from Morgab... only for it to be knowingly interrupted later? Umm, what?

bread's done
Back