Chuck TV Show on DVD, $13 at Walmart for Seasons 1, 2 and 3 (3 sold out online)

jaydude84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I just found Chuck Season 1, 2 and 3 available online at the following links:

Each Season is 13 dollars with tax and free site to store shipping, otherwise it is 2 dollars for shipping. Season 3 looks like it's currently sold out online, but looks like it might still be available in store, YMMV on that.

Season 1:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/10073348?findingMethod=rr

Season 2:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/11260287?findingMethod=rr

Season 3:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/14304759?findingMethod=rr

I have been waiting on deals like these for quite awhile, the closest prices I've found have been over 20 on Amazon, if anyone finds something cheaper please let me know. I've also sent price match requests to Amazon, hopefully they will match these as well (especially on Season 3).

Damn, I wish I had the $$$ for these right now. I've watched this show religiously since day 1. For anyone interested, NBC has announced that the next season of chuck will be the final season. It will run on Fridays now and there will be 13 episodes left. This way, the writers can end the show the way they want (and the episodes will be able to be re-sold for syndication). This means there will be an inevitable "Chuck - Complete Series boxset" in the not to distant future. Take of that info what you will.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Damn, I wish I had the $$$ for these right now. I've watched this show religiously since day 1. For anyone interested, NBC has announced that the next season of chuck will be the final season. It will run on Fridays now and there will be 13 episodes left. This way, the writers can end the show the way they want (and the episodes will be able to be re-sold for syndication). This means there will be an inevitable "Chuck - Complete Series boxset" in the not to distant future. Take of that info what you will.[/QUOTE]
I love Chuck, but I have to say I'm somewhat pleased by this news. I didn't enjoy the twist at the end of this season finale - it looked like the writers had run out of ideas for where to go next.

Hmm... V was canceled... soon Chuck... now we just need to get Castle canceled and they can start Firefly back up again. ;)

Does Chuck get better after the first season? I saw probably the first 8 or 9 episodes of the first season a couple years ago and I tried to like it, but I thought it was pretty bad and just couldn't get into it. I didn't even know it was still going, I figured it had been canceled a while ago.

^^
Kudos to you for giving it 8 episodes before quitting, but no, it's pretty much MOTS until S3. Even then it's still not enough of a change to make non-fans like it. Which is a good thing for the fans.

I had the same feeling with The Middleman. A wildly popular series that sounded 100% my style, yet I couldn't take more than 2.4 episodes before selling it.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back