Church is bad for your health

[quote name='alonzomourning23']I've always said that church is harmful, now I know it's true link.[/quote]

Well, that's either very tongue-in-cheek or incredibly ignorant and uninformed. :roll:

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']I told you, i shaq-fuing told you church would lead to the end of the world, well haha I win and now we all die[/quote]

Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me shall live even if he dies, and everyone who lives and believes in Me shall never die.”
John 11:25-26

fuck Jesus!!!

If it's believe or suffer eternal damnation, I choose eternal damnation. Me and Satan will probably be good pals.

[quote name='ElwoodCuse']If Jesus wants me, he knows where I am. Till then I'm going to enjoy sleeping in on Sundays.[/quote]

Same here! :shock:

[quote name='twanky']I always avoided church. Now i have a valid reason. :)[/quote]

Officially the most retarded thing I've heard all week.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']Wow. You'd think all you had to do was read your own posts and that'd automatically win.[/quote]

:rofl: I was going to say that myself but I didn't want to start something.

[quote name='XboxMaster']Religion is a dictatorship. Believe in it, you go to heaven, don't, you go to hell.[/quote]

Technically that's wrong... especially in most religions. Many also have "other realms" such as purgatory or a spiritual plane.
Most religions hold that virtious heathens go someplace other than their variant of "hell".
Of course, mentioning that just completely disrupts your thought process and makes such a brash statement seem rather foolish.

bread's done
Back