Circit City Fallout 3 CE - PS3 $60 / PC $50

Mikerz06

CAG Veteran
At Circuit City They Have Fallout 3 Collector's Edition For PS3 For $60 And For PC $50 I know I know Amazon Probably Has A better Deal But This Is For Peps Who Don't Shop Online! If You Have A Better Deal Offline Then Post! I'm Going To Buy It For $70-$80 For 360

If This Deal Is Off Blame Circuit City They Say If It's On their Website It's In-Store!

[quote name='JJSP']Turn off your caps lock.[/quote]
please do, and all the exclamation points are not necessary!!!!!

Actually... if your Circuit City is going out of business, there is a good chance you can get it VERY cheap. My awesome friend got me the Collector's Edition for the 360 for $35.99, which is a fantastic price for this set. YMMV, as always.

Enthusiasm: A source or cause of great excitement or interest. Fallout 3 + Mikerz06 = Enthusiasm.

[quote name='JJSP']Turn off your caps lock.[/QUOTE]
It's not caps lock. He individually capitalized the first letter of every word. I really don't know what to say about that it's completely illogical.

OMG Allz The Words Are Capped ... seriously dudes ... not that big a deal and not too bad a deal thread-wise ... when did half the threads on CAG turn into correcting the initial post rather than talking about the deal? He did his best, give the guy a break. Fallout 3 rocks btw, CE rocks as well ... all three versions are great regardless of what you may have read.

[quote name='bmachine']There are people who don't shop online?[/quote]

I know a couple but they're the ones who don't use computers/internet, let alone join online forums.

[quote name='jrhawk42']It's not caps lock. He individually capitalized the first letter of every word. I really don't know what to say about that it's completely illogical.[/quote]

I'm guessing it might have been sent from a wireless device that automatically capitalizes the first letter of every word. Of course, that's a strong benefit of the doubt.

[quote name='rapsodist']I know a couple but they're the ones who don't use computers/internet, let alone join online forums.

I'm guessing it might have been sent from a wireless device that automatically capitalizes the first letter of every word. Of course, that's a strong benefit of the doubt.[/quote]

Nope I Like It That Way

bread's done
Back