Circuit City $10.99: Monster Cable 10' Monster GameLink USB to MiniUSB Cable for PS3

Was going to post a link to Monoprice, but I was beaten like a dead horse. Hopefully that steers people away from the isle of stupidity that is Monster Cables.

Electrons travel faster than the speed of light thru Monster Cables allowing you to receive data before its sent.

Speaking of monster cables. I stood by while a lady bought a $50 8' HDMI cable at Best Buy the other day. I always get the look of death from a store associate when I try to educate a customer that they're getting ripped off so I quit doing it. Doesn't mean I didn't feel quilty.

[quote name='TheodorusMajorus']Wow. That monoprice site is awesome. But it kinda hurts to pay more for shipping than for the product itself.[/QUOTE]
Even with shipping, you usually pay less than you would for a similar product at a B&M. Monoprice is the only place I buy cables.

[quote name='kliiez8']Even with shipping, you usually pay less than you would for a similar product at a B&M. Monoprice is the only place I buy cables.[/QUOTE]
This. I got a package from Monoprice today with assorted cables, one of which a 10' USB cable to use with PS3 controllers, and didn't even spend $10.

I buy nothing but Monster. I order 0 gauge Monster audio cables and manually replace the cables on my Dr. Dre Beats with the Monster cables and also triple dip the headphone plug in melted platinum for the best possible sound.

While I highly recommend monoprice, I strongly suggest that you use PayPal for their purchases. About 2 years ago they had a security breach and a lot of info was stolen. It took weeks for me to recover the funds that were taken from because of it.

I'm not saying they're not safe but I definitely do not keep any cc info with them anymore because of it.

Just my 2c. Plus I still shop there regularly.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']I buy nothing but Monster. I order 0 gauge Monster audio cables and manually replace the cables on my Dr. Dre Beats with the Monster cables and also triple dip the headphone plug in melted platinum for the best possible sound.[/QUOTE]
Whoa. Replacing cables from Monster headphones with new Monster cables? Monsterception.

But, ultimately quite an amateur endeavor. A true A/V connoisseur would know that Monster's fiber-optic cable made with a diamond-filled core is the only way to get the sharpest possible picture and/or sound quality. Wrap it in platinum sheathing to reduce noise on the digital signal, install repeaters so the 1s of the bit stream don't get stuck in the cable, and you're, ahem, golden.

[quote name='

Anyway... never pay for overpriced Monster cables. Monoprice ftw.
[URL']http://www.monoprice.com/products/product.asp?c_id=103&cp_id=10303&cs_id=1030302&p_id=3897&seq=1&format=1#largeimage[/URL][/QUOTE]
...$1.27 for a 10ft cable? I pay more than that for a bottle of Mountain Dew!!!!

Anyone have any good sites for cheap condoms btw?

Some times monster is worth it but really only with analog cables due to the shielding they put in but for digital cables not a chance.

[quote name='ShirtSizeXXXLXT']...$1.27 for a 10ft cable? I pay more than that for a bottle of Mountain Dew!!!!

Anyone have any good sites for cheap condoms btw?[/QUOTE]

I would stay outa the bargain bin for those. The risk is noooot worth the savings ;)

[quote name='ShirtSizeXXXLXT']...$1.27 for a 10ft cable? I pay more than that for a bottle of Mountain Dew!!!!

Anyone have any good sites for cheap condoms btw?[/QUOTE]

Used or new?

Anyone have any good sites for cheap condoms btw?
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='z3razerviper']Some times monster is worth it but really only with analog cables due to the shielding they put in but for digital cables not a chance.[/QUOTE]

I think we have our answer

bread's done
Back