Circuit City 10% off $199 or more

ep2011

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
cc10offbt6.jpg

This is online AND in store... I know the $40 off $200 may be better, but this can be used in bigger quantities so if you spend $400 or more you can save more :)

From the newsletter thing... It's a "private" sale for my friends and family... so here friends :)

Edit: I now see the other thread updated with this coupon... but the link doesn't work, so if they want to steal the image and lock this feel free... :)

Edit2: Heres the fine print:

*The offer is good for 10% off your next combined purchase of $199 or more. Offer good for one use only and applies to total qualifying purchase on a single sales receipt dated between 1/17/08 and 1/19/08. Not valid on previous purchases. Offer excludes GPS navigation units, Bose, Polk, Infinity, Velodyne, Kicker, MTX Thunder, KEF, Denon, Polaroid, Olevia, Element, Vizio, Apple, Zune, Verizon Wireless, cable and DIRECTV services, notebooks, desktops, PC software, outlet, music, movie, game hardware, Rock Band and Guitar Hero 3 instrument bundles, City Price products, Clearance products, pre-paid cards and Circuit City gift card purchases. Delivery fees, shipping charges and sales tax not included in total purchase calculation. Not combinable with select Circuit City offers. Not redeemable for cash. Void where prohibited or restricted.

Codes are exactly the same as the ones the sent to me. Looks like you can use them as often as you like.

This coupon pretty much excludes half of their store. haha

Might as well use this only for a TV (a certain brand of TV at that).

bread's done
Back