Circuit City: $15 and under PC Game clearance! B&M[Alive] & Online[Dead]

Admiral Ackbar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Looks like the online prices are dead. They're up by five dollars. But reports are that the prices are still reduced at B&M. So check local stores.

Circuit city is having a huge clearance on PC Games. I'd like to thank RBM for first catchign a sniff of it and posting it here with the games he found at his local B&M. That caused me to mosey over to their site and they have 100+ games for the PC under $15! Maybe a clearance. Several games are already sold 0out online. But there are quite a few left online too. Go to CC and check it out for purchase. Free shipping...

Here's what he found..

Halo is $10
SimGolf is $5
ToEE is $10

And here's what's available on their websitre. It's 100+ games so I'll highlight by cost and only highlight the good ones. Remember, often when something is OOS on the CC website it comes back in stock for a few hours on a rotating basis throughout the week. So, if you don't find a game in store, keep chekcing the webpage or sign up for email notification in stock.
Also I'll put an asteriks by a game if it's available online as of this posting.

MS Flight Simulator 2004 shows $20 with a $20 Rebate. FAR.

$5 Games.
--------------------
MOH: Spearhead Expansion
Contract JACK (in-store only)
BF1942 Road to Rome Expansion
AvP 2 Gold
Sim Theme Park
*Sim Golf
C&C Renegade
---------------------

Savage - $8

$10 Games
---------------------
Halo (in-store only)
Temple of Elemental Evil (in-store only)
LotR:War of the Rings (in-store only)
Runaway
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne
Roller Coaster Tycoon 2
------------------------

$15 Games
----------------------
*MS AoE2: Conqueros Expansion
Ghost Recon Gold
*Vault of Darkness Collection - 5 games. A couple highly rated. Alice, Undying, Dracula Ressurection, Dracula: Last Sanctuary, Dungeon Keeper 2
EA Sports Collection - 2003 versions of their major NFL, Golf, NHL, NASCAR, and Baseball games.
*kill.switch
*80 Classic Atari Game Collection
*Lord of the Realms 3
*Black Hawk Down: Team Sabre
*Simpsons Hit and Run
*C&C Collection - Red Alert 2 + exp, Tiberian Sun + exp, Renegade
*Dungeon Siege: Legends of Aranna
*AoM: The Titans
*Lords of Everquest
*Broken Sword:Sleeping Dragon
*Icewind Dale Collection(For 15, with Icewind Dale 1 and 2 + Expansion, BUY THIS!!! Available online NOW)
*Homeworld 2
*Need for Speed Underground
*LotR: Return of the King
*C&C Generals: Zero Hour
*MoH Breakthrough exp
*NASCAR Thunder 2004
*BF 1942: Secret Weapons
*XIII
Myst Collection
*Tron 2.0
*Day of Defeat (Good if you also need cs keys. Wish it was cheaper though)
MOH AA Platinum Includes AA and the Spearhead Expansion.
*Diablo II
*Diablo II Expansion
*Sim Mania 2
*Freelancer
*Starcraft Battle Chest
*Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield
Stronghold: Crusader
*MS AOE2
*Splinter Cell
*Sims Deluxe
*Midieval Total War
*GTA3
*MOHAA (Go with the platinum pack for the same price if you can find it in store)

* = in-stock at time of last update

That's it... whew... I've been increadibly busy but I promise, before the end of the month I'll update the PC List.

[quote name='BigNick']ok, your horse lost, bring back your old avatar now.

nice post too.[/quote]

Ah correct... and there was no joy in Philadelphia, for mighty smarty had come up short.

most of the games I want from that sale, I already own. With the exceptions of Tron and C&C Zero Hour, thanks Admiral Ackbar.

Holy hell!! That is some nice ass deals.. WCIII Frozen Throne.. Is very very nice.. Might even get a second cd key. Battlefield is also very hot.

[quote name='tenzor']most of the games I want from that sale, I already own. With the exceptions of Tron and C&C Zero Hour, thanks Admiral Ackbar.[/quote]

Yeah Sme here. If you're a big PC gamer you might already have some of these. But there are gems. For exaple, I just purchased Freelancer, Tron 2.0, and Midieval. All three are highly rated and I've been waiting for them to be less that $20. Also, I need to pick up spearhead for $5. Might get Homeworld 2 too.

I know where I'm going tomorrow! :shock:

Sim Golf $5? How can anyone NOT get that if they haven't already? I have, but still, it's brilliant and $5 is a total steal.

Freelancer is another excellent game. I might get Halo if I can find it, and there are certainly plenty of others worthy of consideration there. Thanks for posting that! :D

Got Freedom Fighters and Elite Force 2 for 5 bucks each as well.

I am an employee at a CC and the night before we started stocking the games we wanted. I put aside Halo, Freedom Fighters, Elite Force 2 and Red Alert 2 (3 bucks).

Freedom Fighters has been $10 everywhere I've seen it. If CC marked it down further, which I'm assuming is the case from the post above, then I'm gonna be all over that in the morning.

-Hoshi

Get Tron, it's awesome.

Didn't plan on spending anymore cash this week, but DS:LOA is pretty hard to pass up.

Do you by any chance have the details on the rebate for MFS 2004?

Wow, Dark Age of Camelot Gold and Anarchy Online: Shadowlands for $5 each...nice deals if you're a cheapass MMORPGer (and they're both still in stock on the website at the time of this writing)

[quote name='CheapyD']Now with the smooth flavor of links
I also updated the stock status...
* = in-stock online[/quote]

You're the man CheapyD. I guess that's why you run things

Morrowind is 4.99, as are the Harry Potter titles. Picked up a Halo in Daytona today, still had 2. They also had a Warcraft 3 CE for 32.99.

Bah, figures, now everything is normal price again (almost the same as Best Buy's prices again). So no more deal I guess, most aren't even really $5-$10 off anymore because those are their normal prices for the games. Oh well, I'm just happy I got in on my $5 copies of AvP2:Gold, DAoC: Gold, and Anarchy Online Shadowlands :)

Today when I purchased Savage and MOH Spearhead they were still $5 off so maybe there is still hope for B&M??

Edit: Also picked up Temple of EE for $10 and the metal box version of Flight Sim 2004 for $20. Also, Savage was $8, not $5. Sorry for the confusion.

I was able to pick up halo for 10, sim golf for 5, red alert 2 for 3, and ut99 goty for 2 yesterday, even after the website had the higher price.

B&M deals still exist. :D

Got; WC3 Frozen Throne $10, Temple of Elemental Evil $10, SimGolf $5 Today at Lafayette, LA CC.

halo is still out there....i went to my CC yesterday and it was still on sale but sold out....scamed BB to price match..it ruled! :p

Went to Circuit City a few hours ago, saw that Halo was still marked to $10!!! Looked above the price tag and saw no Halo!!!

I went to the next row of pc games to check if there were any other cheap pc games and saw Halo. Talk about awesome luck :D I used the $10 gift card I got from The Legend of Zelda: Four Sword Adventures as well :D Awesome deal and luck.

Made another trip and snagged baulders gate 2 collection for $10 and morrowind for $5. They had the morrowind goty deluxe pack, but it rang up for 25.

bread's done
Back