Circuit City $15 off $100 -- 4/1 to 4/18

petersen98374

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
They have STACKS of these coupons by the registers, by the current ads. Each coupon has a unique barcode. You can use them on-line or in-store. Grab a few now for April 1 through April 18

I GAVE OUT ABOUT 100 CODES. I HAVE *NONE* LEFT!

Fine print:
•This offer is good for a $15 discount on a regularly
priced purchase of $100 or more. This offer is
good for one use only and applies to total
qualifying purchase on a single sales receipt
dated 4/1/07 through 4/18/07. Not valid on
previous purchases. Offer excludes gaming
consoles, notebook and desktop computers,
Verizon, Sharper Image, Infinity, Velodyne, Bose,
Polk, HP MP3 Players, Apple, Kicker, MTX Thunder,
Sony XBR TVs, LG, KEF, outlet, firedog services and
Gift Card purchases. Delivery fees, shipping
charges and sales tax not included in total
purchase calculation. Coupon code valid online
and at 1-800-593-4391; Barcode valid in-store only.
Not combinable with select Circuit City offers.
Not redeemable for cash. Void where prohibited or
restricted. Repoductions/photocopies will not be accepted.

I wouldn't mind sending some out, stamps are 39 cents.
But it would add up quickly if very many people wanted them.

Check your local Circuit City first. They may have the coupons there.

I can PM the on-line codes if anyone wants to make an on-line order.

If anyone has any *extra* Nintendo, DS, Gamecube, or Wii stuff, it would cover my stamp costs... nothing major.. I just like Nintendo stuff.

I will check out my local CC today and see if maybe they waited till the 1st to put these out. Now, if I could only find another couple games(since the ad says no hardware, but not games) to add onto God Of War II to apply for the discount.

It's too bad my local CC has no real discounted games I want that I'd play(since someone found the copy of Sid Meier's Pirates I stashed n forgot about from the July sale LOL it was hidden for a LONG time though).

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']I will check out my local CC today and see if maybe they waited till the 1st to put these out.[/quote]
Both my local CCs gave these out a few days after the $16.96 game sale started - March 20 was the first day I bought games and was given a handful of the $15 coupons. The cashiers were pretty friendly about giving them out.

I would be willing to mail some out. I can grab a handful(say, 1000+). just pm me if you want some mailed to you. But like mentioned before these should be at every checkout, unless your CC is run by the books(these were supposed to be destroyed by Friday I believe). If you don't see them, just ask some one at customer service. Sometimes they keep them sort of hidden(I don't know why, it just happens)

Anyway, I can help alieviate some of the mailing costs from the OP.

[quote name='Machikunas']Yeah, any chance I could pay you some shipping for some?[/QUOTE]

I grabbed a bunch of these....... anyone want a code, PM me

can someone please confirm that this stacks with the GHII/1600 points offer? i'm aware i'd have to spend a few more dollars to push it over $100, but someone please tell me it stacks! pretty please! with a cherry on top!

From the April clearance thread, I know that NHL 2K6 has dropped to $12.96. Combined with GH2, that puts me over the $100 mark, so essentially, CC will be paying me $2 to take a copy of NHL 2K6 off their hands. And since I have a $50 CC gift card burning a hole in my pocket, I get all this plus 1600 MS points for about $45 out of pocket after tax.

Awesome. Thanks for the heads-up OP.

(Why would I want NHL 2K6, you ask? Three words: "easy achievement points". I'll save it up for the next Xbox Rewards challenge and hope it's a gamerscore-raising event like the last one was.)

[quote name='graf1k']Nice. I'll try grabbing a couple of these later today to use when I pick up Guitar Hero 2 on Tuesday.[/quote]
Yeah I might grab one and get Guitar Hero 2 and 1600 points for $95.

My CC had tons of these when I went in on Friday to pick up some DS games I have to run there today, so if there's still a huge bunch of them, I'll grab a bunch.

I'm afraid my CC might not have these when I go to pick up GH2 on Tuesday. If anybody could scan one just in case I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks

Edit: Wait, Will this not work because of the unique bar codes for each one... I didn't see that part.

Works for online order...added another 1600 pts... $95 shipped for GH2 and 3200 pts (no sales tax)

It will take a few days to get here, but in the mean time, I will pick it up elsewhere and return this one when it comes in

yea if anyone has a code for an online purchase they are not going to use, id really appreciate it if someone gave it to me so i can save $15 on my car stereo.

Unless I'm missing something, instead of sending out the coupons, couldn't people with a lot of them just send PM's with scans to individual people?

If someone could just PM me one scan I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks.

[quote name='TheDude']Unless I'm missing something, instead of sending out the coupons, couldn't people with a lot of them just send PM's with scans to individual people?

If someone could just PM me one scan I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

It says "Repoductions/photocopies will not be accepted" so I doubt they would accept it. Go to your local Circuit City and ask about the coupons, I'm sure they have some there.

Ah. I called them but no one knew what I was talking about, but I might see them if I go there myself. Do you think there's a risk of them being gone by Tuesday around 4? Or should I go get one today?

[quote name='TheDude']Ah. I called them but no one knew what I was talking about, but I might see them if I go there myself. Do you think there's a risk of them being gone by Tuesday around 4? Or should I go get one today?[/QUOTE]

They had 12" high stacks of them at my Circuit City.

Like everyone else, if someone could PM me a code, I'd be eternally grateful.

Also, for those like me who are asking, please edit and say you no longer need it when someone PMs you.

edit - got my code. Thanks!

Looked at 2 CC's today, neither had them yet, I guess I can check the hometown CC tomorrow if no one has any... Id really like to put in my order today for it though

Thanks again

I picked one up on Thursday and used it today for the Xbox 360 Guitar Hero II deal. When I go by CC next time, I'll see if there is more and PM some codes.

i've been away from the thread, so anyone in need of a code PM me, and I will get you one. Should I run out of my current stash, I will get more at work tomorrow and get you more. I usually give out two, so you can pass one on to another CAG or a friend can use it.

[quote name='TheHammerGod']No luck at my local CC so if anyone happens to have an extra they wish to PM me... I would name my next child in your honor.[/quote]

They shouldn't have these coupons out anymore. I checked with my local CC and the guy said they have them out only until the day before you can use them, then they destroy or throw away the rest. Since the coupon starts April 1st they shouldn't have them out anymore, unless someone isn't following store policy?

If anyone has a code, please PM me. I'm trying to get GH2 and something else on Tuesday. Thanks ahead of time!

[quote name='FRAUD_WHATS_THAT']They shouldn't have these coupons out anymore. I checked with my local CC and the guy said they have them out only until the day before you can use them, then they destroy or throw away the rest. Since the coupon starts April 1st they shouldn't have them out anymore, unless someone isn't following store policy?

[/quote]

This is true, but most stores(especially now that they fired severed a lot of the hourly associates that did stuff around the stores) are lazy/don't pay attention to these things. You may encounter the rare store that does pull these coupons off the floor when they are supposed to, but not many do so they should be relatively plentiful.

I ran out of the stack I pulled when we got these in(I seriously underestimated the number of people who would be interested in this coupon), but I will get more tomorrow morning and can get anyone who wants them as many codes as needed.

[quote name='dastly75']Thanks sigep, tried it but it said the cart does not meet the minimum purchase requirements.[/quote]

Was the subtotal >$100? not sure why else it wouldn't work. If you were using it to get GH2 that shouldn't be excluded, but it would require an extra 10.01 in the subtotal.

[quote name='petersen98374']I still have a ton of codes left, if anyone needs them.[/QUOTE]

Could you PM me one?

EDIT -- Got it. Thanks! --

bread's done
Back