Circuit City $15 off $100 -- 4/1 to 4/18

petersen98374

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
They have STACKS of these coupons by the registers, by the current ads. Each coupon has a unique barcode. You can use them on-line or in-store. Grab a few now for April 1 through April 18

I GAVE OUT ABOUT 100 CODES. I HAVE *NONE* LEFT!

Fine print:
•This offer is good for a $15 discount on a regularly
priced purchase of $100 or more. This offer is
good for one use only and applies to total
qualifying purchase on a single sales receipt
dated 4/1/07 through 4/18/07. Not valid on
previous purchases. Offer excludes gaming
consoles, notebook and desktop computers,
Verizon, Sharper Image, Infinity, Velodyne, Bose,
Polk, HP MP3 Players, Apple, Kicker, MTX Thunder,
Sony XBR TVs, LG, KEF, outlet, firedog services and
Gift Card purchases. Delivery fees, shipping
charges and sales tax not included in total
purchase calculation. Coupon code valid online
and at 1-800-593-4391; Barcode valid in-store only.
Not combinable with select Circuit City offers.
Not redeemable for cash. Void where prohibited or
restricted. Repoductions/photocopies will not be accepted.

Odd--I put my order on GHII + MS Points + other items, selected "HAVE IT SHIPPED", applied discount, placed order, and got this error message:

"
We're sorry; the MS 882224092098 is not currently available at the selected location. Please choose another store or try again later. "

I want to have it shipped... I didn't even choose a pick-up location... Is it not available online or what?

Ok, I checked out the MS points by itself on CC.com, it says the item is not in stock online, and not in stock for in-store pickup.

But I just went to CC 2 hours ago and there were 3 MS points left! I just called, it's not sold out! Why does it say it's sold out at the store? -_-

Ahhh, the MS points suddenly became available online again! Order completed! $15 discount, thanks Petersen!

Bought:

GHII (X360)
1600 MS Points
Three Days Grace "One-X" (Music CD)
Conflict Vietnam (Xbox)

TOTAL: $100.60

There are no fillers. Everything ordered is wanted!

[quote name='Perfect*Ending']Ok, I checked out the MS points by itself on CC.com, it says the item is not in stock online, and not in stock for in-store pickup.

But I just went to CC 2 hours ago and there were 3 MS points left! I just called, it's not sold out! Why does it say it's sold out at the store? -_-[/quote]

the inventory system is not accurate 100% of the time. Usually works the other way(says something is in, but it isn't), but sometimes the web says something isn't in stock for any good reason.

[quote name='Tom Ato']PM sent![/quote]

Thanks code just used! got GHII for 360 with the free points card and added one more points card to get me over the $100 limit for the coupon! not bad another 1600 points for $5!

thanks again! Ruined I received two codes will Forward the One I did not use from sigep_ohio

Hey sigep_ohio Thanks for the Code sharing the lovin...

i could really use a code ( planning on geting GH2 today)..if anyone has a spare one it would be appreciated....thanks in advance...

I would like a code as well :) Picking up a ds lite for my gf as an anniversary present. Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Funny story on my instore pickup:
When i arrived at the store and gave them all my info they made me wait around 20 mins which made me think that they did not have everything together but then the people brought out an Xbox 360, Guitar Hero 2 and 1600 M$ points.

They were pretty much giving me a free xbox 360, lol. I told them of their mistake but i still thought it was funny, i am sure the lady at coustomer service would have lost her job for that.

[quote name='abhinav']Funny story on my instore pickup:
When i arrived at the store and gave them all my info they made me wait around 20 mins which made me think that they did not have everything together but then the people brought out an Xbox 360, Guitar Hero 2 and 1600 M$ points.

They were pretty much giving me a free xbox 360, lol. I told them of their mistake but i still thought it was funny, i am sure the lady at coustomer service would have lost her job for that.[/quote]

Wow wat a deal lol. Free 1600 MS points and a free Xbox 360 W/ purchase of GH II lol :)

P.S. was it a Premium or Core?

[quote name='abhinav']Funny story on my instore pickup:

They were pretty much giving me a free xbox 360, lol. I told them of their mistake but i still thought it was funny, i am sure the lady at coustomer service would have lost her job for that.[/quote]

wow that takes will power to give it back... :bouncy:

But i am sure they would have figured it out when they scanned your receipt and then the stuff... they give you a receipt that says you received your stuff or something like that. but 20 mins! that sucks, I wonder if they have a guarantee or something like that. they advertise 45 mins for them to prep your order and you can pick up and go.

Hey it looks like they give you a $24 gift card if your order is not ready in 24 mins. you have to ask at the time you pick up your order for the card but not counting the time to wait in line it should be ready in 24 mins.

just a reminder - you can use the 40 off 200 with any instore purchase. just buy filler to reach the 200 dollar threshold. they will take 20% off each item. then you can return the filler.

anyways, here are three codes. please post here when you've used one of them.

$15 OFF YOUR NEXT PURCHASE OF $100 OR MORE GOOD 4/1 - 4/18/07
B8AVXT5AU6

EYAMWHPAL4

7CAWCJUAGN

[quote name='bg2001']just a reminder - you can use the 40 off 200 with any instore purchase. just buy filler to reach the 200 dollar threshold. they will take 20% off each item. then you can return the filler.

B8AVXT5AU6

EYAMWHPAL4

7CAWCJUAGN[/QUOTE]

I'm using the bottom one now . Thanks alot !

[quote name='bg2001']just a reminder - you can use the 40 off 200 with any instore purchase. just buy filler to reach the 200 dollar threshold. they will take 20% off each item. then you can return the filler.

B8AVXT5AU6

EYAMWHPAL4

7CAWCJUAGN[/quote]

Middle one for me!!! Greatly appreciated!!!!

It doesn't want to let me use the coupon online .
Anyone have any ideas ?

I have GH2 , 1600 pt card , 360 woody faceplate , and Tony Hawk DS in my cart .

Do I need more ?

EDIT this is what is says :

We're sorry; no discount was applied because there are no qualifying items are in your cart. Please select valid products to receive your coupon discount. Status = .

[quote name='cheezwhiz']dos codes -

1 - CSAN4LYANW

2 - B8A9E8BAEX

vaya con dios!

please post after using them - garcias[/quote]

Thanks, I used the second one.

I picked up Enchanted Arms (PS3) and an extra Sixaxis controller this afternoon, but for some reason the clerk couldn't get the $15 off coupon to go through. The computer kept saying that it was ineligible for the discount, which he knew wasn't right. He eventually sent me up to Customer Serive where they just override the computer and took off $15 manually.

Anyone else have this problem?

[quote name='floormat']where do you input the stupid code. arghhhhhh...[/QUOTE]

It's on the page where you put in your credit card info. There is no box for you to fill out until you click on something (i can't remember the label but it will be clear now that you're looking for it) and a box will drop down for you to fill out..... It took me about 4 times trying to check out to find the damned thing.

Lol yeah it was a premium i believe, i felt like keeping it but i just couldn't. I was wondering about the 24 min thing but i think they where looking for a 360 to bring up to the front desk the whole time lol.

I would like to pick GH II ( get the 1600 MS points) and Moto GP 06 tomorow; if someone could PM me a code it would be greatly appreciated.;)

I'm also looking to pick up GH II with the point card and a DVD player tomorrow. If someone could PM me a code I'd really appreciate it!

If anyone could PM me a code, I would greatly appreciate it. I went to two locations. niether of them had the coupons :( I even asked the employees who were clueless about it.

Can someone P P P lease PM me a code, I've become addicted to GH after playing it at a friends and want in on the points deal

TIA

[quote name='petersen98374']I Gave Out About 100 Codes. I Have *none* Left![/QUOTE]

=O
how dare you¡!

j/k

got the cam at best buy

thanks though

And here's another guy who didn't get a coupon. If anyone could PM me one, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!

I am PMing codes to everyone who contacts me, but I cannot continuously check this thread for new requests. Therefore, unless you PM me for a request I won't know you want one. I still have a ton of codes left, so I don't plan on running out before the coupon expires.

Please PM me to ask for a code, and you will get a code.

B8AVXT5AU6

EYAMWHPAL4

7CAWCJUAGN[/quote]

Just used the top one and picked up a few hours ago. Not sure why you guys weren't able to make it work.

I ordered GHII, 1600 MS points, Three Days Grace "One-X" CD, and Conflict Vietnam last Friday.

Today, I got the MS Points and Conflict Vietnam in the mail. GHII is coming later this week.

Now what I'm wondering is, what's going on with my Three Days Grace CD? I haven't heard a peep of it about being shipped or anything.

HMMMMMMM...............

bread's done
Back