Circuit City $15 off $100 coupon online and in-store

Maromi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So I was at CC today, and I noticed at one of the registers, they had a stack of $15 off $100 coupons. The start date for the coupon just happens to be today (8/14) and is good until 8/25. However, there's another coupon (same amount) that's good from 9/11 - 9/22.

I guess it's not a "deal," per say, but, I mean, if you were planning on buying 2 $60 games, this would lessen the damage a bit.

You can also use the coupons online; each one has a separate code on the back. I'm pretty sure, then, that you could use this when pre-ordering, and there're a ton of great games coming out that you could use this with (Fable 2, GoW, Tales of Vesperia, etc.). I haven't tested it out myself, though. I may later on today.

I have a few that I took home, if anyone can't find any at his/her local CC. If I can get my scanner working, I'll scan them so people can see what they look like. They're small--a bit smaller than a GBA case--and black. The ones for Sept. are white.

I apologize if someone already mentioned this in another thread. Just trying to be helpful!

I have a bunch and I know I won't be using them all...if anybody needs some codes for online purchases send me a PM. Each one is unique so I can't post them all here, plus don't want the lurkers to steal them all.

BTW...I am at work right now and coupons are at home, so I will reply to PM's after I get home today.

I also have 3 of the August coupons here (2 Sept. ones). If your local CC doesn't have them, PM me for one. I could either mail them to you or PM you the online code. They should all have a shitload of them, though. They were everywhere at the CC I went to. Check near the registers!

software and game hardware is excluded

I just tried this coupon on lots of combos of console video games with 0 luck
This offer is good for a $15 discount on purchases of $100 or more. This offer is good for one use only and applies to total qualifying purchase on a single sales receipt from 08/14/08 through 08/25/08. Not valid on previous purchases. Offer excludes Bose, select Polk, Element, Kicker, Sony DSLR cameras, Sony camera accessories, select Garmin models, Olevia, Vizio, Toshiba televisions, Apple, vacuums, select Magnavox televisions, select Polaroid televisions, game hardware, movies, music, laptops, desktops, software, Outlet, Red Dot Clearance, PreOrder/BackOrder products and Circuit City Gift Card purchases. This coupon also excludes the following television models SON KDL40S4100, SON KDL46S4100, SON KDL32I4000, and SON KDL26M4000. Delivery fees, shipping charges and sales tax not included in total purchase calculation. Coupon code valid online and at 1-800-593-4391. Barcode valid in-store only. Not combinable with select Circuit City offers. Not redeemable for cash. Reproductions/photocopies of coupon will not be accepted. Void where prohibited or restricted. Firedog discount not valid with other service or discounted offers.

[quote name='wynams']software and game hardware is excluded

I just tried this coupon on lots of combos of console video games with 0 luck[/quote]

Well, that sucks donkey nuts.

I used one today in-store, and they didn't give me any problems. I bought 2 games with it. It says game hardware on the back, but not specifically GAME software--just software.

My advice would be to use it in-store. Your luck might vary by location. It worked for me!

[quote name='Quintox']These coupons suck, all they do is pay for tax.

Might as well buy them on Amazon or CAG and get them cheaper[/quote]

EDIT -- Thanks for your glowing disapproval of this thread. Your opinion is like a hidden CAG treasure.

Well, it's better than nothing. Here, tax on $100 is $5, so I'll take the $10 savings. I suppose it all depends on what you're buying and if it's cheaper elsewhere. New releases generally won't be, though.

Where do you live that the sales tax rate is 15%?

shop in a Tax free State DOH! ex: NEW HAMPSHIRE

bread's done
Back