Feedback
5 (100%)
New thread because all the bullshit with the first list

Thanks to The Successful Dropout,ViolentLee,neocisco,and demomanTNA

GBA:
30% off ticketed price:
DBZ: Taiketsu
Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Games
Sword of Mana (On sale -- I think -- for $20.99)
Yu Yu Hakusho: Tournament Tactics

50% off:
Polar Express
Pokemon - various GBA Videos

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

GCN:
30% off:
NCAA Football 2004
Rogue Ops

50% off:
Polar Express
XIII

PS2:
30% off:
All-Star Baseball 2004
All-Star Baseball 2005
Backyard Wrestling 1
BloodRayne 2 ($49.99 sticker price)
Downhill Domination ($25 sticker, good game)
Metal Arms
MLB 2005
NCAA Football 2004
NCAA March Madness 2004
NHL 2004
NHL FaceOff 2003
Onimusha: Blade Warrior (on sale for $13.99)
Rogue Ops
Taiko Drum Master w/Drumcon (my store didn't have any)
Transformers
Vietcong: Purple Haze
Yu-Yu Hakusho

50% off:
Arc The Lad: Twilight
Final Fantasy XI (none at this store)
Mark of Kri
MVP Baseball 2003
NBA ShootOut 2004
NCAA Final Four 2004
NCAA GameBreaker 2004
Polar Express
Powerdrome Racing
Primal
Robotech: Invasion
Showdown: Legends of Wrestling ($49.99 sticker price)
Siren
XIII

Xbox:
30% off:
All-Star Baseball 2005
Backyard Wrestling
BloodRayne 2
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Drake
Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Metal Arms
NCAA Football 2004
NCAA March Madness 2004
NHL 2004
NHL 2005
Rogue Ops
Shadow Ops: Red Mercury
Vietcong: Purple Haze

50% off:
Breakdown
Powerdrome Racing
Robotech Invasion
Showdown: Legends of Wrestling
Thief: Deadly Shadows (on sale for $14.99)
XIII

Page 1

Page 2

I went to good old sears and price Matched Taiko (using print out) and FFXI (phone call) worked like a charm! God Bless Sears!

[quote name='Vinny']Damn... There's nothing worthwhile on that list. I was hoping for some deals but nothing strikes me.[/quote]

Just to let you know i wont be able to get anymore information to day because my CC is closed

[quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='Vinny']Damn... There's nothing worthwhile on that list. I was hoping for some deals but nothing strikes me.[/quote]

Just to let you know i wont be able to get anymore information to day because my CC is closed[/quote]

why is your CC closed?

FYI Sword of Mana is $15 at the two TRU by my place (Southfield and Ann Arbor, MI). Just in case anyone in the area was looking for it!

Picked up Taiko today. so this deal was good for lil' ol' moi... they had a bunch of FFXI copies in stock, but didn't pick up any....

all my local CC;s still have the HD so i'm going to pick one up..thanks OP thanks everybody..brb leaving work to go get one and finally get online and get those snake eater extra camo's..brb

I picked up a copy of FFXI yesterday and had them match the Best Buy GGC coupon that I had in my wallet. $32 for the game and the HDD sounded like a good deal to me.

I'm still debating Taiko for $30 after the GGC.

[quote name='Darkflight']Probably a smart a$$ CC employee didn't realize they put the sign in the right spot, and moved or removed it, then try to play on it to think you saw something you supposedly 'didn't see...' lameness on their part... good work on yours.[/quote]

I have an instant solution to that, snap pic with camera phone. :D

[quote name='outkastx'][quote name='Rig'][quote name='CrashSpyro123']Meh, the only things I'd look at would be the two Yu Yu Hakusho games. Anyone know how much they are after the 30% off?

Thanks anyway, OP's.[/quote]

I was wondering the same thing. I don't know if it is any good, but I may be interested.

I will be making a trip out today to try and grab a Taiko Drum Master. That seems to be the only good thing out of this sale...[/quote]

Rig, they still have 3-4 Drum Masters there...[/quote]

I made a trip out there, and forgot my GGC! #-o (They usually honor them!) They had two left, so hopefully, they will still have one when I go back tomorrow. I had to go over to the mall to play DDR to make up for my "wasted" trip.

[quote name='Gameboy415']Ok, so I just had the WEIRDEST experience at Circuit City EVER.

So I go in with a faint hope that my store may honor the bigger list and head to the video game section. There are 2 people (a guy and a girl) doing inventory and I ask the guy about the sale and ask if there's a list. He says "its only the games with tags". So I'm like "buh?" He points out that all the games on sale have an extra tag in front of them on the shelf with a cheaper price. So I'm going through, noticing all the games of the shorter list, and I grab a copy of F-Zero for GBA.

I walk over by the Karaoke/DDR bundles and I see a sign that says "KARAOKE REVOLUTION 3 BUNDLE - $39.99". I was escatic! I've been looking for a decent price on this bundle for ages! So I grab a copy, and re-read the sign about 5 times to make sure I'm not reading it wrong or anything and mixing up the price with the non-bundle version.

So I go to the front to pay and F-Zero rings up right, and then the girl scans Karaoke and it comes up $59.99........So I'm like "I saw a sign back there that said it was $39.99!" And some random ass other employee is like "NO YOU DIDN'T, it was Rainbow Six" (*Note* I absolutely shaq-fuing HATE when people say WHAT I did/saw when I KNOW I'm right) So I'm like, "NO, there was a sign that said 'KARAOKE REVOLUTION 3 BUNDLE for $39.99". She disagrees and goes to check.

Sure enough, she comes back: "I didn't see no sign!" The cashier lady then goes to check at my insistence. She comes back "No sign". I'm getting pretty damn pissed at this point and say "I will SHOW you the sign" and go back with her to show her.

The sign is GONE. So I'm looking all around for this damn sign and she says she'll get someone from the department. The same guy that was doing inventory before comes over and I ask about the sign. He says "I didn't take it, are you sure it was there?". I keep insisiting I saw it and he just walks away in a daze.

So there I am, contemplating my sanity when my cashier walks over. She says she believes me and offers to get them to adjust the price at the service desk. I agree and sure enough, I got it and F-Zero for a grand total of $59!

So I have no idea whether or not I stumbled upon some big CC conspiracy or if I just lost my mind, but I GOT ME SOME KARAOKE REVOLUTION GOODNESS!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :D[/quote]

They also had $39.99 Karoke at my CC, so I am not sure why they would take it down at yours. Glad you got it.

Oh, and nachzeher will soon have a copy of the "worst game ever". He won it in my contest. It is E.T. The Extra Terrestial for Atari 2600. No game in the history of games is worse than that one...

[quote name='psunami']I picked up a copy of FFXI yesterday and had them match the Best Buy GGC coupon that I had in my wallet. $32 for the game and the HDD sounded like a good deal to me.

I'm still debating Taiko for $30 after the GGC.[/quote]

Trust me get the game! It is awesome, we bought 2 of em now and are having a blast with them! My 4 year old daughter wants a Festival Taiko robe and a headband as well. Awesome game. Thank God for companies like Namco.

Hey I'm interested in two Xbox games at 50% off:

-XIII
-Breakdown

How much are they originally though?

XIII is originally $14.99 at Circuit City, at least the Xbox version. Now its $7.49.

Pretty much the same with Breakdown, and both those games were at EB Games numerous times at the $7.99 - $9.99 price.

[quote name='Requiem']Hey I'm interested in two Xbox games at 50% off:

-XIII
-Breakdown

How much are they originally though?[/quote]

I picked up both for $15 + tax today in Buena Park. They were both marked $14.99 each

I checked Outrun 2, but it scanned at $20. Neo Contra scanned at $30, and Manhunt scenned at $30.

XIII and Onimusha: Blade Warriors were the right prices though, so I picked them up.

[quote name='The Successful Dropout'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='Vinny']Damn... There's nothing worthwhile on that list. I was hoping for some deals but nothing strikes me.[/quote]

Just to let you know i wont be able to get anymore information to day because my CC is closed[/quote]

why is your CC closed?[/quote]

Today is Mardi Gras

Went in this morning to the San Mateo/Foster City store and picked up 9 Jampack Summer 2003 for 0.01 each. Hoping to trade them in at EB for the $10/2 game deal. Is it a problem to take in all 9 at once to EB?

Picked up Viewtiful Joe 2 (GC version) for $27.99 yesterday, so you can add that to the 30% part of the list. Baten Kaitos came up as $34.99 (30% off) after the sales associate asked the manager at the CC store I was at. I'm not sure if this would apply to every store, or the one I was at.

Well, after looking at that list, I guess those two games I listed are not a part of that sale anymore.

That kind of makes the $27.99 I paid for VJ2 even better, because I probably wasn't supposed to have that discount anyway (although it's corprate's fault for not informing employees at the individual stores). Plus I saved $2 from Gamestop's price, which was the lowest price at the time.

anyone here see the LCD ( forgot the name but the box is black ) for gamecube , ps2 ,and xbox ( same maker )for 50 dollars ???? I wonder how good the lcd is ?

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='masha']All PS2 HDDs from LA are here :

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZdj_jigQQhtZ-1[/quote]

And yet another case where ebay should shut those damn auctions down, since you're not allowed to list more than 10 of the same item at once.[/quote]

Then for shits and grins email them acting like you're Ebay and tell them that you're closing their auctions down. Bonus points for collecting exorbitnant fees in lieu of closing said auctions. So many people talk like these kind of auctions are breaking up the moral code of Ebay (which is laughable, Ebay is amoral as it gets, capitalism playing off of people's ingnorance which would seem to me the goal of capitalism) but just take heed and learn what could make money and what you are too late for. Don't get sore about people beating you to the punch. Fortunately you cannot blame me as I never buy more than one because I never trust the influxes in Ebay to hold.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']So, I wonder if next time CC has a "sale" if the site will lose their minds...[/quote]

No, this definitely cooled a lot of people off. That's OK, though, since it's part of my master plan to turn everybody off of CC before the real 75% clearance sale in 3 weeks so that I can hoard all the games for myself. MMWWWWAAAHHHHAAAHHHAAAHHHAAAHHH!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Don't tell anybody I told you. :whistle2:$

[quote name='neocisco'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']So, I wonder if next time CC has a "sale" if the site will lose their minds...[/quote]

No, this definitely cooled a lot of people off. That's OK, though, since it's part of my master plan to turn everybody off of CC before the real 75% clearance sale in 3 weeks so that I can hoard all the games for myself. MMWWWWAAAHHHHAAAHHHAAAHHHAAAHHH!!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Don't tell anybody I told you. :whistle2:$[/quote]

I'll quote you on that. :wink:

I picked up a Final Fantasy XI and Taiko tonight at CC (Glad I went...almost decided not to go)

I had a few other game scanned but no dice (was looking for a cheap Castlevania:HoD and Drakengard...both scanned in at $20 each)

The CC in Fresno CA has about 3-4 copies of FFXI and Taiko still in stock if anyone is interested

I went to two Circuit Citys today to buy some DVDs on sale, and they had some copies of Taiko Drum Master w/ Drum. The one on Montclair had four copies, and at Rancho Cucamonga they had five copies left. So, grab them while you can. If you want a copy, I can get one for you tomorrow. Just PM me if you want one.

[quote name='nonggame']anyone here see the LCD ( forgot the name but the box is black ) for gamecube , ps2 ,and xbox ( same maker )for 50 dollars ???? I wonder how good the lcd is ?[/quote]

Are you talking about the Hip Gear controllers that have the LCD screens on them, or the kind that you can snap on your console? Either type I really haven't seen at CC, but then again, the CC near me doesn't to seem to have half the things you guys pick up there (especially when it came to the $5 sale). If you're looking for the controllers with screens on them, go to kbtoys.com. For one of those "mobile monitors", maybe CC will have them, but I believe Best Buy, Toys R Us and an actual game store (like EB) would have it. kbtoys.com was selling the controllers with the LCD screens for around $50 awhile back ago (depending which system they had them for), and as for the mobile monitors, it's probably going to cost you $90-100, depending on the system (Gamecube would probably be the cheapest, since it would be smaller).

Hope that helps somewhat.

[quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='masha']All PS2 HDDs from LA are here :

And yet another case where ebay should shut those damn auctions down, since you're not allowed to list more than 10 of the same item at once.[/quote]

Apparently CC doesn't enforce their "3 per customer" limit in the fine print in the ad, which ic bullshit for non-resellers like me.

Picked up Theif($14), FFXI ($37) and Drake ($5) at the CC in Skokie IL. There was still one FFXI left as of last night. I'm pretty happy with the "sale" .

Anyone that is actually cool enough to pick up an extra FFXI and let me have it at cost plus shipping it would be greatly appreciated.

[quote name='weaponx666'][quote name='shrike4242'][quote name='masha']All PS2 HDDs from LA are here :

Apparently CC doesn't enforce their "3 per customer" limit in the fine print in the ad, which ic bullshit for non-resellers like me.[/quote]

$9 to ship it Priority Mail? WTF is with that? It's a 4lb box by itself (I know because I just shipped one out last night) and he's fooling himself. I bet he tries to jack his shipping charges up after the fact. It'll be at least $10, if not more, before a DC or any insurance. And if he doesn't insure it, he's a idiot.

Got Taiko for $34 in Dublin, Ohio, but Primal didn't ring in as a sale price (I know it's prolly crap, but I still wanted to try it). It actually rang in for more than it was marked ($12 instead of $9.96 so I had to argue about that) and when I questioned about the sale they looked at me as if I should be on the short bus. There really wasn't much at this CC other than 3 more Taiko's, FYI.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']wait...FFXI including the HDD right? or is it the FFXI expansion?[/quote]

Yep Final Fantasy XI with the HDD not the expansion

bread's done
Back