Feedback
5 (100%)
New thread because all the bullshit with the first list

Thanks to The Successful Dropout,ViolentLee,neocisco,and demomanTNA

GBA:
30% off ticketed price:
DBZ: Taiketsu
Hamtaro: Ham-Ham Games
Sword of Mana (On sale -- I think -- for $20.99)
Yu Yu Hakusho: Tournament Tactics

50% off:
Polar Express
Pokemon - various GBA Videos

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

GCN:
30% off:
NCAA Football 2004
Rogue Ops

50% off:
Polar Express
XIII

PS2:
30% off:
All-Star Baseball 2004
All-Star Baseball 2005
Backyard Wrestling 1
BloodRayne 2 ($49.99 sticker price)
Downhill Domination ($25 sticker, good game)
Metal Arms
MLB 2005
NCAA Football 2004
NCAA March Madness 2004
NHL 2004
NHL FaceOff 2003
Onimusha: Blade Warrior (on sale for $13.99)
Rogue Ops
Taiko Drum Master w/Drumcon (my store didn't have any)
Transformers
Vietcong: Purple Haze
Yu-Yu Hakusho

50% off:
Arc The Lad: Twilight
Final Fantasy XI (none at this store)
Mark of Kri
MVP Baseball 2003
NBA ShootOut 2004
NCAA Final Four 2004
NCAA GameBreaker 2004
Polar Express
Powerdrome Racing
Primal
Robotech: Invasion
Showdown: Legends of Wrestling ($49.99 sticker price)
Siren
XIII

Xbox:
30% off:
All-Star Baseball 2005
Backyard Wrestling
BloodRayne 2
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Drake
Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Metal Arms
NCAA Football 2004
NCAA March Madness 2004
NHL 2004
NHL 2005
Rogue Ops
Shadow Ops: Red Mercury
Vietcong: Purple Haze

50% off:
Breakdown
Powerdrome Racing
Robotech Invasion
Showdown: Legends of Wrestling
Thief: Deadly Shadows (on sale for $14.99)
XIII

Page 1

Page 2

[quote name='jenbowie']Got Taiko for $34 in Dublin, Ohio, but Primal didn't ring in as a sale price (I know it's prolly crap, but I still wanted to try it). It actually rang in for more than it was marked ($12 instead of $9.96 so I had to argue about that) and when I questioned about the sale they looked at me as if I should be on the short bus. There really wasn't much at this CC other than 3 more Taiko's, FYI.[/quote]

Why didn't you buy Primal when it was $4.99 new off ebgames.com last year (can't remember when)? You could have saved $5. And they shouldn't really give you a hassle over an item scanning at a higher price than labeled. It happened to me twice, and the cashiers usually just go back and edit the price as it was displayed on the sticker (I think it's policy that if an item, like a game, scans higher than what is on the sticker, you are supposed to get the price on the sticker).

(Orlando, FL. Store near Fashion Square Mall.)

Picked up a Taiko. I can't believe how much better it is than its Donkey Konga spin-off! I tried to get a discounted DDR Ultramix 2 bundle like someone on the other thread, but no dice. I also picked up a $5 Halo 2 watch (plenty of them on the shelf) because I figure it may be worth something some day. There was a FFXI sitting on the shelf, but I wasn't much interested.

I'm this close to going back and getting the other remaining Taiko for a second drum...

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='ngxbox2004']I'd take that list down (scan) before there is a lawsuit.[/quote]

Care to explain?[/quote]

Apparently not. :)

Interesting.. I went to Circuit City with my friend after reading the first topic on this CC deal. None of the items from that original list were on sale, so we spoke to a sales manager about the red dot sale. Well, she gladly printed out a list for us of the games on sale and it was exactly the same as the initial list provided in the first topic. She gave up 50% off any game from that list; unfortunately, we only picked up Fire Emblem and Legend of Zelda: LttP Four Swords Adventure. :?

[quote name='KingofGames']Interesting.. I went to Circuit City with my friend after reading the first topic on this CC deal. None of the items from that original list were on sale, so we spoke to a sales manager about the red dot sale. Well, she gladly printed out a list for us of the games on sale and it was exactly the same as the initial list provided in the first topic. She gave up 50% off any game from that list; unfortunately, we only picked up Fire Emblem and Legend of Zelda: LttP Four Swords Adventure. :?[/quote]

So you're saying that this manager manually discounted the games 50% off even if they weren't ringing up at 50% off as long as they were on that list?

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='ngxbox2004']I'd take that list down (scan) before there is a lawsuit.[/quote]

Care to explain?[/quote]

Yes, I'd be curious to hear about this lawsuit you speak of.

These are not the lists you're looking for.

just picked up some games from there(i'm in the NE US region).
here are the prices of what i got:

Siren PS2 $17.99
Robotech: Invasion PS2 $19.99
Deus Ex XB $10.47
Transformers PS2 $20.99
XIII PS2 $7.49
Legacy of Kain:Defiance PS2 $14.96
Taiko Drum Master PS2 $34.99

not bad, eh? i see that TRU has a crazy clearance as well that might be cheaper than this but i'd imagine by only a couple bucks or so.

happy hunting!!!

Care to explain?[/quote]

I'm not saying that they'd actually do it, but you never know, since that is from the circuit city employee only intranet site.... I'm sure there are some words, in some book, stating an employee can't do that... I say this because someone on another site got fired from Circuit City for posting up info of upcoming sales, etc..

I just said it cause I'd hate to see anyone get in trouble. :(

[quote name='BlueStorm781']
Why didn't you buy Primal when it was $4.99 new off ebgames.com last year (can't remember when)? You could have saved $5.[/quote]
Because I didn't see that deal last time. ;) Besides, I haven't opened it yet, so if something better comes along soon, it'll just go back.

[quote name='BlueStorm781']
And they shouldn't really give you a hassle over an item scanning at a higher price than labeled.[/quote]
I know...just a case of a daft employee and the correct price wasn't entered in the system. Believe me, I got it for the lower price or I woulda raised all kinds of hell. :D I got a ton of games during the CC $4.99 sale so I figure, a little $5 more here on one game isn't gonna kill me.

[quote name='ngxbox2004'][quote name='WhipSmartBanky'][quote name='ngxbox2004']I'd take that list down (scan) before there is a lawsuit.[/quote]

Care to explain?[/quote]

I'm not saying that they'd actually do it, but you never know, since that is from the circuit city employee only intranet site.... I'm sure there are some words, in some book, stating an employee can't do that... I say this because someone on another site got fired from Circuit City for posting up info of upcoming sales, etc..

I just said it cause I'd hate to see anyone get in trouble. :([/quote]

Oh, okay. Your original post sounded rather...ominous.

Went back and grabbed 2 FFXI w/HDD and another Taiko drum master, 2 player is so awesome! Screw Konga, Taiko is where it's at! Thanx for everyone who helped with this!

Sorry to be annoying, but is this sale over?

I went to my CC today and the guy told me FFXI was in stock at another CC semi-nearby... but it was 75 dollars, instead of 34.

Is the 50% taken off at the purchase, or is the sale just over? Just wanted to know so I don't drive 30 minutes away for nothing. Thanks.

[quote name='LOC_Fchaos']Sorry to be annoying, but is this sale over?

I went to my CC today and the guy told me FFXI was in stock at another CC semi-nearby... but it was 75 dollars, instead of 34.

Is the 50% taken off at the purchase, or is the sale just over? Just wanted to know so I don't drive 30 minutes away for nothing. Thanks.[/quote]

Sorry - sale ended on Sunday.

bread's done
Back