CAGiversary!
Feedback
101 (100%)
Video Games:

Syphon Filter Omega Strain (PS2) $49.99
comes with $10 gift card

Van Helsing (Xbox & PS2) $49.99
comes with $15 gift card

Transformers (PS2) 49.99 (in stores thursday, may 13th)
comes with free Mad Catz controller (14.99 value)

RalliSport2 (xbox) $49.99
comes with $10 gift card

Euro 2004 (xbox & PS2) 39.99
comes with $10 gift card

Ghost Recon - Island Thunder (xbox) $14.99

Halo (xbox) $24.99

Crimson Skies - High Road to Revenge (xbox) $24.99

Video game clearance - save 20% to 30% on selct video game clearance titles. (titles may vary by store)

XIII (xbox and ps2) $9.99

Rogue Ops (xbox and ps2) $9.99

Sphinx (ps2) $9.99

GTA 3 (ps2) $16.99

Enter the Matrix (ps2) $16.99

Max Payne 2 (ps2) $29.99

Free DvD remote with purchase of any PS2 console.

Rise of Nations (pc) $19.99

Rise of Nations - Thrones and Patriots (pc) $19.99

Shrek 2 (pc) $19.99

City of Heroes (pc) $39.99

DVDS:

Scary Movie 3 $15.99

Scary Movie, Scary Movie 2, and Scary Movie 3
2 for $25 or 3 for $35

Friends Series Finale with Pilot Episode and 2 versions of the Final Episode $7.99

X Files Season 7 $79.99

The Godfather 5 Disc Set $49.99

Jetsons First Season $34.99

Jonny Quest First Season $49.99

Waltons First Season $34.99

Survivor Complete First Season $34.99

Independence Day with free ticket to see Day After Tomorrow $12.99

$9.99 DvDs: Gladiator, Reign of Fire, Paid in Full, The Recruit, Jeepers Creepers 2, & Braveheart

Hey, That's not right!!!!
Okay, so before this, about 1 week, i bought XIII for 19.99, i f I'm right, does that mean, i can go to circuit city on sunday and get the difference of 10 dollars?

[quote name='muncle']Hey, That's not right!!!!
Okay, so before this, about 1 week, i bought XIII for 19.99, i f I'm right, does that mean, i can go to circuit city on sunday and get the difference of 10 dollars?[/quote]

yes. read through the previous posts, I discussed this earlier. just take in your receipt, you should be able to get it matched and get the discount.

Which exactly of these deals will be available in the website, as I dont think I'll be able to make it to a store on that day. Thanks a lot,
-maxguy56

Anyone who works for CC have any idea about the 20-30% off. Like, are certain games nationwide 20-30% off or is it different at each store and yymv? Guess we'll find out tomorrow.

Just call your local CC Videogames department then ask them "Do they have 20 %-30% off List". If they did you can come in then look at the list w/o any problem :)

Here's a thought on how to get XIII for free:

Go to CC today with a printout of the current Staples $10 off $20 coupon, buy XIII with it so you get it for $10. Then take your receipt back after the 9th and have them adjust the original price to $10 so after that coupon you get it for free.

My closest CC is 30 min away and I was just there last night or else I'd try it myself.

MrShow

Staples $10 off 20 coupon is work great at CC :)

I did pickup F-zero & Metroid Prime for $9.49 Each and Wario World $14.49 after coupon Pricematch :)

XIII is a fun game. I picked it up after the GGC for $14.99. Its a steal at $9.99, but I have no regrets paying more. It was worth it.

[quote name='epfarley1000']Could someone explain to me what GGC stands for and how the staples coupon works? Thanks[/quote]

GGC: http://cheapassgamer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1440

to use the Staples coupon at Circuit City, your CC would have to accept competitor's coupons, so YMMV. if your CC does accept them, find the Staples coupon and try to apply it toward the XIII purchase. then tomorrow, go back to CC and get the remainder of the game price back from CC, which is the price difference between the original price ($20) and the new price ($10).

thing is, it's already Sat night, and all CC's are closed. so unless you can get them to honor last week's price on XIII tomorrow and let you use the Staples coupon, THEN go and match it for the sale price, you'd get it. at this point, that's highly unlikely.

All CCs accept all competitor coupons(except maybe some mom 'n pop store or a coupon with strange restrictions).

If your CC doesn't you're not trying hard enough.

Sometimes I have to point out that it is their coporate policy to accept all coupons, or ask for a manager, but I have used BB coupons at 5 or more CCs in 3 different states.

[quote name='Trevor']All CCs accept all competitor coupons(except maybe some mom 'n pop store or a coupon with strange restrictions).

If your CC doesn't you're not trying hard enough.

Sometimes I have to point out that it is their coporate policy to accept all coupons, or ask for a manager, but I have used BB coupons at 5 or more CCs in 3 different states.[/quote]

oh, why thank you for letting me know :roll:

I was rejected at my CC trying to use the GGC, then asked to speak with a manager. the manager proceeded to tell me I could not use the coupon, and despite my best efforts, I have NOT found this in their store policy.

maybe out of the X number of CC stores across the country, every one you visited allowed this. this does not mean it's valid at every store.

find me where CC's store policy states they allow all competitor coupons, then I'll go back and try harder.

Sorry Wax, you're the first person I've found who has actually really tried and been rejected.

I have been told by store managers that it is corporate policy (when the confused cashier sometimes calls them over) but I have never seen it in writing.

Sorry for your loss, but if I were you I'd try at different CCs or with different cashiers/managers.

if there were more CC's w/in a reasonable driving distance, I definitely would try it at other stores. unfortunately, that's not the case. if I ever find the part of the store policy that states they must allow competitor coupons, I'll photocopy it and carry it around w/ me :D

anyone know if the burbank circuit city has any XIII left in stock? (for price matching purposes)

Just ordered XIII for $9.99 at circuitcity.com. I imagine they'll go pretty quick if past sales have been any indication. They probably have a limited number alloted for online sales.

Just got my order confirmation for XIII, Ghost Recon: JS, and Rise of Nations

Thanks for the post

Picked up my copy of XIII from CC online. According to their website, the game isn't available at any of the b&m stores near me, so I'm glad I decided to be lazy and buy it online instead of driving there for nothing. :)

I just picked up XIII for PS2 at the Circuit City in Mountain View, CA. They had 5 PS2 copies left and 2 Xbox copies left, and that was just an hour after the store opened!

Picked up Rouge Ops for Xbox since XIII was out. of stock (online).

Didn't want to not get anything :)

-Vpr

Bought XIII for Xbox at Fairfax, VA Circuit City. They only have a 2-3 for Xbox Left. About 6-7 XIII's for PS2. The Best Buy in Fairlakes only has XIII for Gamecube, sold out of PS2 and Xbox. I didn't visit Target this weekend.

Can anyone report on the clearanced titles? What is a new markdown, and what are the prices?

I asked if they had a list @ my local CC and they said "no."

[quote name='donssword']Can anyone report on the clearanced titles? What is a new markdown, and what are the prices?

I asked if they had a list @ my local CC and they said "no."[/quote]

Yeah honestly it's pretty lame. I asked mine, they said "Oh we always have em, right here in the clearance bin." I asked about anything new, she said no. Then she went on to mention how great this deal for XIII was. Okay.. Maybe that's why I brought iit to the counter to buy it?

This was in the Cucamonga, CA CC, about 30 mins after opening, and they had plenty of all. Actually had Disgaea, which wasn't there before. Shoulda scanned it =p

At my CC they had Mario Golf for GC for 25, Metroid Prime for 15, and F-zero GX for 15.

These part of the deal or just normal prices now.

(I thought Mario Golf was much more)

[quote name='Wlogan31']At my CC they had Mario Golf for GC for 25, Metroid Prime for 15, and F-zero GX for 15.

These part of the deal or just normal prices now.

(I thought Mario Golf was much more)[/quote]

Those prices should have expired on Saturday. But you may have lucked out and your CC not change the label yets. They have to honor labeled prices.

bread's done
Back