Circuit City B&M $5 off $5 or more snail mail coupon YMMV

imacheapasstoo

CAGiversary!
Hey all,

Once every few decades I get good snail mail spam and today was one of those days. I got a coupon in the mail for $5 off any purchase of $5 or more before 5/1/2005. Apparently it can be used on any electronics, games or not. It was addressed to me specifically, and I do not have a CC credit card. Check your postal mail from today. This may be a huge YMMV. Hopefully your parents didn't grab the coupon planning to buy you something educational. :whistle2:D

Coupon can not be used on polk, bose, velodyne, sharper image, oakley, verizon, or disney products. Can't be used online either.

Sorry if this is a repost. I didn't see it mentioned.

They always say that but many around here get copies to work. I remember people using them all the time during the big TRU sale.

[quote name='yeldarb367']They always say that but many around here get copies to work. I remember people using them all the time during the big TRU sale.[/QUOTE]

I remember when this was just as frowned upon by CAG almost as much as game hoarding. For some reason, the mods allow it now.

bread's done
Back