• Spider-Man 2
    NCAA Football 05
$39.99
  • DDRMAX 2
    Athens 04
$29.99
  • DDRMAX
$19.99
  • Dance Beat Pad (for ps1 & ps2; works great w/ the ddrmaxs & athens 04)
    ESPN NFL 2k5
    8MB Memory Card
    DualShock Controllers
GC
$99.99
  • System w/ Madden NFL 02
GBA
  • Pre-order Pokemon FR or LG and get a free Trainer's Guide
$99.99
  • System w/ $10 GC
$24.99
  • Hamtaro Ham-Ham Games
    Sonic Advance 3
    Mario Golf
$19.99
  • Spider-Man 2
    Shrek 2
$16.99
  • Classic Super Mario Bros.
    Classic Zelda
PC
$54.99
  • Doom 3 (avail aug 4; save $10 when purchased w/ the MX510 Mouse)
$49.99
  • MX510 Optical Gaming Mouse (save $10 when purchased w/ Doom 3)
$19.99
  • Doom 3 Strategy Guide
DVD
  • 20% off All Anime
    Markdowns taken from register prices. Selection vaires by store. Rainchecks on insert items only.
$??.??
  • Hidalgo
    13 Going on 30
$67.99
  • Sliders S1 & S2 (23 episodes)
$39.99
  • Knight Rider S1 (22 episodes)
$24.99
  • Gungrave: Beyond the Grave
$19.99
  • Robotech: Remastered 4
    Wolf's Rain V1
    HellBoy
    Bratz
    Princess Diaries w/ free Movie Ticket for Princess Diaries 2
$18.99
  • Ghost in the Shell V1
$16.99
  • Blue Gender: The Warrior
    Star Trek: Jean-Luc Picard Collection (7 episodes)
$15.99
  • Abbott & Costello V3 (8 titles)
$14.99
  • Initial D #6 Sil-Eighty Asphalt Angels
$9.99
  • Bill Engvall Live: Here's Your Sign
    ABBA Gold
    Lionel Richie
    No Doubt: Rock Steady Live
    Blue Wild Angel
2 for $15
  • Traffic
    Beverly Hills Ninja
    FlatLiners
    The Cable Guy
    The Quick and the Dead
    Poetic Justice
    Anaconda
    Saving Silverman
    Cliffhanger
    Hollow Man
    Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
    Memento
    Higher Learning
    I Know What You Did Last Summer
    I Still Know What You Did Last Summer
TARGET
PS2
$37.88
  • MVP Baseball 04
    Spider-Man 2
    MLB 05
XBOX
$149.99
  • System w/ Fuzion Frenzy
$37.88
  • MVP Baseball 04
    Spider-Man 2
$34.88
  • Splinter Cell: Pandora Tomorrow
    Full Spectrum Warrior
    Shadow Ops: Red Mercury
GC
$37.88
  • MVP Baseball 04
    Spider-Man 2
    Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
GBA
  • Reserve Pokemon FR or LG and get a Free Pocket Trainer's Guide mini-guide.
DVD
$??.??
  • 13 Going on 30
    Hidalgo
    Bratz w/ Free Bratz Tattoos
$69.99
  • Sliders S1 & S2
$39.99
  • Knight Rider S1
$19.99
  • GoodFellas
    Abbot & Costello V3
$17.99
  • The Princess Diaries w/ Free Movie Ticket for Princess Diaries 2
$15.99
  • Garage Days
2 for $20
  • Blue Collar Comedy Tour
    Fight Club
    Thirteen
    Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

[quote name='rebenns'][quote name='jediman'][quote="shrike4242Only thing is with the GCC, you have to put $5 onto the gift card, as BB said it's the smallest amount that you "should" put on it. From what they told me, it's only a suggestion and you could put $1 on it. Maybe $0.01?

Wonder what the cheapest someone's been with putting moey on a gift card?[/quote]

does it matter whether the amount is $.01 or $5 won't it be gone once the purchase is made?[/quote]

True.[/quote]

According to the BB guy I spoke with, the "official" minimum is $5, though he seemed to indicate that there wasn't anything in the computer to prevent you from tossing $0.01 onto a gift card. Only one way to find out for certain. :wink:

So Full Spectrum Warrior will be $30 at Target after the $5-off coupon from their site. Not a bad deal if I didn't already have it...

[quote name='snipegod']Can anyone answer whether this is the plain The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly DVD or the Collector's Edition?

I've been waiting on a deal on the Collector's Edition for a while.[/quote]

I wanted to know the same thing regarding Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and West Side Story... older SEs or the really old FF version (at least for Chitty Chitty)?

[quote name='seebelow']So Full Spectrum Warrior will be $30 at Target after the $5-off coupon from their site. Not a bad deal if I didn't already have it...[/quote]

I wish I had seen that coupon last week, when I did a PM from Target, who had it at $29.77, at CC for it, which knocked down it down to $27.75.

Had I bought it direct from Target, it would have been $29.77 - $5, or $24.77. :shock:

Eh, I didn't see anything for this week. But after buying Psi-Ops, Manhunt, and Hellboy, I could really use the downtime.

Many thanks for these threads, trust! :D

That 20% off anime is GREAT!

My Best Buy had a couple copies of the Excel Saga box set a couple weeks ago, and I was waiting to get one of those 10% off coupons in the mail before buying it. I can probably get $10 off with this!

I am pumped up for doom 3, I just hope frys will have a good deal for it since CC so far has the best one $44.99.

[quote name='peteyrose']ROTK is mine! :)

Does BB allow price matches + GGC? I thought GGC wouldn't work with another deal. I guess I'll have to check it out.[/quote]

of course you can just bring the gamer card coupon into circuit city and they will accept the competetors coupon so this is really a non issue.

i guess there are some good possibilities for rain checks on the $36.88 spiderman 2 and other expensive games

[quote name='peteyrose']ROTK is mine! :)

Does BB allow price matches + GGC? I thought GGC wouldn't work with another deal. I guess I'll have to check it out.[/quote]

of course you can just bring the gamer card coupon into circuit city and they will accept the competetors coupon so this is really a non issue.

i guess there are some good possibilities for rain checks on the $36.88 spiderman 2 and other expensive games.

BTW, wasnt it just last week that defender was frontpaging his memory card deal for $18??? It is only $15 this week at best buy so i wonder if we will see that deal on the front page :roll:

[quote name='JasonTerminator']That 20% off anime is GREAT!

My Best Buy had a couple copies of the Excel Saga box set a couple weeks ago, and I was waiting to get one of those 10% off coupons in the mail before buying it. I can probably get $10 off with this![/quote]

I would get Excel Saga from Deepdiscountdvd.com. They have it for $54 with free shipping. Even witgh 20% off it'll probably still cost you $70+ at Best Buy.

The 20% off really isn't that great. Excpt for the titles you can't find for cheap online. The best I can find Macross Plus OVA's online is $20 and that's before shipping. It may be 25 at BB but combined it'll cost me $20 with 20% off. Which is about going rate, nothing special. But at least I avoid shipping.

[quote name='dracula'][quote name='peteyrose']ROTK is mine! :)

[/quote]

Hotness, that works? I'm going to try it this week :)

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar'][quote name='JasonTerminator']That 20% off anime is GREAT!

My Best Buy had a couple copies of the Excel Saga box set a couple weeks ago, and I was waiting to get one of those 10% off coupons in the mail before buying it. I can probably get $10 off with this![/quote]

I would get Excel Saga from Deepdiscountdvd.com. They have it for $54 with free shipping. Even witgh 20% off it'll probably still cost you $70+ at Best Buy.

The 20% off really isn't that great. Excpt for the titles you can't find for cheap online. The best I can find Macross Plus OVA's online is $20 and that's before shipping. It may be 25 at BB but combined it'll cost me $20 with 20% off. Which is about going rate, nothing special. But at least I avoid shipping.[/quote]

It was $55 the last time I was at Best Buy.

[quote name='yeldarb367'][quote name='batman2million']soul calidur 2 is already 20 bucks...wow..[/quote]
Not sure if you were joking but it's been that way for a long time.

That BOGO DVD sale looks interesting. Might have to pick some up. Thanks for the heads up (a week in advance).

No Rainbow Six 3: Black Arrow???[/quote]

Buy one Showgirls get the other to get for your friend free

I may be a noob to this site also, but i grasp the concept of the GGC. If youre putting 5 dollars on the card, you wouldve used that 5 dollars on a game anyways, and of course now you can use the $5 coupon in the gift card insert thing, so its getting the $5 coupon for free just as long as you were gonna use that $5 u put on the card for something. And i have a question about the 20% off anime, do you think I can use it on Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex vol 1 special edtion?

[quote name='darth007']I may be a noob to this site also, but i grasp the concept of the GGC. If youre putting 5 dollars on the card, you wouldve used that 5 dollars on a game anyways, and of course now you can use the $5 coupon in the gift card insert thing, so its getting the $5 coupon for free just as long as you were gonna use that $5 u put on the card for something. And i have a question about the 20% off anime, do you think I can use it on Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex vol 1 special edtion?[/quote]

If it's the entire selection, then it's surely not limited only to standard editions.

i saw the bestbuy paper. it tells u the price and under the price of the dvd it says in fine print: after savings. so i believe they give u the 20% off.

[quote name='DCGCPlayer']I wanted to know the same thing regarding Chitty Chitty Bang Bang and West Side Story... older SEs or the really old FF version (at least for Chitty Chitty)?[/quote]

Its the movie only editions. Very doubtful that you'll see the SEs for either on a 2fer sale like that.

Am I the only one who doesn't bother putting money on the gift card? I just take the cardboard coupon with me straight up to the counter and leave the card and plastic case behind.

Taken from DVDTalk forums, regarding The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly (SE):

I just got back from CCity and their 2 for 9.99 sale.

They had The Good, The Bad, And The Ugly 2-Disc S.E. (none of the 1 disc old version) in the box as part of the sale. I figured it was a mistake but what the heck, try it anyway.

I brought that and Bull Durham up to the checkout and it wrang up like this:

Good, Bad Ugly $10
Bull Durham $5
TOTAL $15

So, it may be possible that GBU will wring up for $10 on it's own, and the other actual 9.99 titles wring up for $5.

My friend also got the same deal at a different register at the same time except he got To Live and Die In LA instead of Bull Durham. We didn't say a thing and the clerks seemed like they were doing price corrections and overrides in the computer, because they didn't just wring them in. It took a few minutes, but all seemed like it was proper. It would seem odd that two different cashiers would wring in two separate purchases in the same manner without prior knowledge of the sale. So this may be an unadvertised sale, possibly a glitch. Maybe they didn't realize they wouldn't have the older 1-disc in stock anymore, so they made this adjustment to make up for it.

Definitely YMMV, but I got this at the Salem, NH store.

Cheers!

Hey what about there 11.99 CD sale?

all CDs
11.99 each or less
this week only

I'm gonna go today to check it out.

I think i'll be picking up pandora tommorow soon at BB from a PM and Rainbow six 3 BA... by the way... any1 know if fry's will sell it on sale when it first comes out? They usually do that to attract customers

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I would get Excel Saga from Deepdiscountdvd.com. They have it for $54 with free shipping. Even witgh 20% off it'll probably still cost you $70+ at Best Buy.

The 20% off really isn't that great. Excpt for the titles you can't find for cheap online. The best I can find Macross Plus OVA's online is $20 and that's before shipping. It may be 25 at BB but combined it'll cost me $20 with 20% off. Which is about going rate, nothing special. But at least I avoid shipping.[/quote]

Umm, no, the 20% off deal IS great because Bestbuy already has extremely cheap prices on Anime. I myself did pick up that Excel Saga box set, it came to 46.39 with the 20% deal, MUCH better than $54! Similarly I picked up the limited edition box of Wolf's Rain vol. 1. The cheapest I've ever seen it online is $36, at Bestbuy I got it for $32. Bestbuy already prices all their DVDs and Anime far below retail price (for example the retail price on the Wolf's Rain set I got is $60, but their regular price is $40), so this 20% deal only makes cheap anime even cheaper. I doubt there's many online places that will come anywhere near beating Bestbuy on this deal. You should actually go to Bestbuy and check their prices, it sounds like you'd be suprised at how cheap it really is.

i saw the bestbuy paper. it tells u the price and under the price of the dvd it says in fine print: after savings. so i believe they give u the 20% off.

Actually, the fine print says BEFORE savings, all the prices for the Anime they showed in the ad are before the 20% discount is applied (i.e. the ones with $20 on them are $16).

Edit: oh, and yes the 20% anime deal does apply to ALL anime, including box sets and limited editions.

I have a question for you guys about Doom 3 at CC.

Next weeks ad offers a $10 gift card instead of $10 off of the game. Did you guys mess up in this weeks ad? Did they mess up in next weeks ad? Did the deal change?

bread's done
Back