CAGiversary!
Feedback
101 (100%)
Circuit City

PS2
System with Network Adapter & ATV OffRoad Fury 2 - $149.99
Corvette and Starsky & Hutch - $9.99 each
NBA Ballers and Eye Toy - $39.99 each
Soul Calibur 2, Splinter Cell, Finding Nemo, Def Jam Vendetta, Socom, Getaway - 2 for $30 (in-store only)

XBOX
Full Spectrum Warrior - $49.99 with free $10 gift card (in stores 6/4)

GC
System with Luigi's Mansion - $99.99
Pokemon Colosseum - $49.99 with free $10 gift card
Wario Ware, Inc. - $29.99 with free $10 gift card

GBA
Mario vs Donkey Kong - $24.99

PC
Sims Superstar - $14.99

DVDs
Pitch Black Unrated Director's Cut with ticket to see Chronicles of Riddick - "low price"
Monster - "low price"
My Baby's Daddy - $17.99
Eurotrip - "low price"
Spiderman Deluxe Edition with ticket to see Spiderman 2 - $15.99
Starship Troopers 2, Catch that Kid, The Company - $19.99 each
Das Boot: The Original Uncut Version - $29.99
Dukes of Hazzard Season 1 - $29.99
Ice Age, King of NY, X2, Once Upon a Time in Mexico, SWAT, T3, Harry Potter SS, Recruit, Tomb Raider CoL, About a Boy, General's Daughter, Matchstick Men, Friday After Next, Grease, As Good As It Gets, Rush Hour 2, Uptown Girls, A Beautiful Mind, Crouching Tiger, Fight Club, Perfect Storm, Zoolander, Face/Off, Full Metal Jacket, Platoon, Dirty Dancing, Poetic Justice, Spiderman: The Mutant Menace, Spiderman: High Voltage, Spiderman: The Ultimate Face-Off - $9.99 each

CDS
Sunday & Monday ONLY
All CDs that are regularly $10.99 - $13.99 are now $9.99 each (in store only, 3 per title per customer)

Best Buy

PS2
Shrek 2, Harry Potter 3 with free ticket to see the movie, DDRMAX2, MLB 05 - $39.99 each
True Crime, THUG, ASB 05 - $29.99 each
Ghost Recon JS - $34.99
Red Dead Revolver and MVP Baseball 04 - $39.99 each
Final Fantasy XI with (of course) the 40 GB Harddrive and 30 day subscription. - $99.99
8MB Memory Card - $19.99
Wireless Dance Pad - $39.99
Phoenix Pad - $14.99

XBOX
System - $149.99
Midway Arcade Treasures - $4.99 (with purchase of Xbox System)
Riddick - $49.99 (available thursday)
Splinter Cell PT - $39.99
Thief - $49.99
Full Spectrum Warrior - $49.99
FSW Guide - $14.99 (free $10 gift card with purchase of the game and guide)
Phoenix Pad - $19.99

PC
Zoo Tycoon - $24.99 (save $10 when you buy this with Alice In Wonderland, Brother Bear, or Lion King 1 1/2 on DVD)
Rise of Nations T & P - $24.99
Rise of Nations - $24.99
Halo - $24.99
True Crime - $39.99

DVDs
Monster - "hot price"
The Company - $15.99
Spiderman Deluxe Edition with ticket to see Spiderman 2 - $19.99
Pitch Black Unrated Director's Cut with ticket to see Chronicles of Riddick - $17.99
WWE Hall of Fame - $17.99
Eurotrip with Bonus Disc - "hot price"
Catch That Kid, Trainspotting, My Baby's Daddy, Starship Troopers 2 - $19.99 each
Summer School - $9.99
SB SP SpongeGuard on Duty - $12.99
Das Boot: The Original Uncut Version - $29.99
Coupling Season 3 - $29.99
Dukes of Hazzard Season 1 - $32.99
Sex & the City Season 6, Part 1 - $39.99
Big Fish, Miracle, You Got Served - $19.99 each

NOTE: Printable coupon for 10% off DVDs, TVs, VideoGames, Appliances, Etc from 5/28 - 5/31.
http://postpublisher.net/h/bestbuy/....htm?E=1338;925507;65735872&R=T1_Url_0&A=1007

Target

PS2
System with Network Adapter, DVD Remote and ATV2 OffRoad Fury - $149.99

DVDs
My Baby's Daddy - $15.99
Monster - "low price"
Pitch Black - $17.99 (doesn't say whether it comes with the ticket or not)
Eurotrip - "low price"
Spiderman Deluxe Editon - $15.99 (doesn't say whether it comes with the ticket or not)
Catch That Kid - $19.99
Pokemon Jirachi (?) - $17.99
Dora the Explora Super Silly Fiesta! - $12.99[/b]

Target also has this shirt on sale again (which I bought like a month ago from them) for $8.88. The same exact shirt is being sold at EB.com for $17.99, except the shirt is outlined in black on the sleeves and collar at EB (as shown), while its all white at Target. It is also being sold at Hot Topic for something like $20 in all white, just like the Target one.
237620.jpg

All CDs that are regularly $10.99 - $13.99 are not $9.99 each (in store only, 3 per title per customer)

Did you mean that these are now $9.99 or were you just confirming that they in fact, not 9.99?

Don't hurt me it was a joke.

Please.

[quote name='xzafixz']
All CDs that are regularly $10.99 - $13.99 are not $9.99 each (in store only, 3 per title per customer)

Did you mean that these are now $9.99 or were you just confirming that they in fact, not 9.99?

Don't hurt me it was a joke.

Please.[/quote]

I'd like to know as well, seeing as how I posted a deal saying that they would be $10. If they aren't, I'm gonna find that weasely little bastard at CC and use his tongue to paint my boat for lying to me about that.

:fridge: :robot:

EDIT: Damn, I was posting right as you changed it. Well, I guess it was true. No tongue-painting-boat today for me I suppose...

the cd deal at circuit city is also only on Sunday & Monday, im correcting this as well

and yes danh....the whole front page of the CC ad is a memorial day sale (sunday and monday only)...would you like me to list these as well? its computers, tvs, phones, cameras and stuff

[quote name='danh920']please, I'm in the market for a 36 incher and I lovely tax return embraced my bank acct last evening[/quote]

CC is the only one that mentions a memorial day sale (and its for sunday and monday only). They have a 42" AKAI HDTV widescreen for $999.99 (regularly $1199.99) during that sale.

But in the regular ad, if you're strictly looking for a 36" tv....they have a 36" Magnavox tv with a digital comb filter (?) for $449.99 (regularly $599.99)

Best Buy has a 36" Sharp Stereo tv for $449.99 (regularly $499.99)

[quote name='maxflight']how much is FFXI? I assume it's like $89.99 or something[/quote]

the amazingly low price of $99.99

they've gotta make their money back somehow on all of those $4.99 games

[quote name='trustcompany1013']Circuit City

PS2
NBA Ballers and Eye Toy - $39.99 each[/b][/quote]

Does the ad say if the eye toy comes with the eye toy camera?

[quote name='dracula'][quote name='trustcompany1013']Circuit City

PS2
NBA Ballers and Eye Toy - $39.99 each[/b][/quote]

Does the ad say if the eye toy comes with the eye toy camera?[/quote]

i dont understand....the eye toy is the eye toy camera, right?

If the ad only said Eyetoy, then yes, it includes the camera and the Play disc.

The only other Eyetoy product is Eyetoy Groove, which can be bought with or without the camera.

Spiderman "deluxe edition"? What's on that? Everything from the first release plus a 2-minute trailer for the new one, most likely?

[quote name='Akkis99']I dont really see nething good IMO. I dont understand why people are saying CC all the way. Im confused....[/quote]

My guesses are:

Wario Ware, Inc. - $29.99 with free $10 gift card
Spiderman Deluxe Edition with ticket to see Spiderman 2 - $15.99
$9.99 CDS
Some of the $9.99 DVDs are pretty nice, too. I just bought an ex blockbuster rental of Matchstick Men for $9.99 ](*,)

actually i didnt see the spiderman Deluxe. I think i will def get that. Wario ware for 30? was it always 30 at CC? im not sure? i dont really mean to sound like a jerk at all.

[quote name='ElwoodCuse']Spiderman "deluxe edition"? What's on that? Everything from the first release plus a 2-minute trailer for the new one, most likely?[/quote]

I'm not sure if this is it, but there was a deluxe edition of spiderman that came with the dvd, an extra dvd with kevin smith, a reprint of spiderman #1, and some other stuff. I remember seeing it at Wal-Mart for like $15 a few months ago but it was supposed to be limjited edition. There's a link here but like I said I don't know if this is the same one.

http://www.dvdempire.com/Exec/v4_it...&item_id=444634&userid=00000327796576&redir=1

The link is loading... the spidey box set you're thinking? I remember seing that at my CC for 40 bucks or so. No, if I remember right it's a Superbit release.

[quote name='lordopus99']
Is Soul Calibur II for the Xbox, still $20 at Circuit City?...

You can get any version of Soul Caliber 2 new for 20 at EB b&m. We just finished dropping prices for the moment on all the versions.[/quote]

You can get SCII for $20 at Game Crazy too.

Not much that I'm interested in, but as always, I appreciate the early heads-up on the flyers.

Actually, maybe that $9.99 Full Metal Jacket DVD sounds good. Yes, yes....on closer inspection it does sound good.

thanks for the heads up :)

does anybody know if Linkin Park's new soon to be released album a cd like Meteora, or another DvD like Live in Texas? Also if it is a valid cd, will it be $13.99> or more at Circuit City?

'Final Fantasy XI with (of course) the 40 GB Harddrive and 30 day subscription. - $99.99 '

I was in BB the other day and the price on shelf said 89.99.

[quote name='ElwoodCuse']Spiderman "deluxe edition"? What's on that? Everything from the first release plus a 2-minute trailer for the new one, most likely?[/quote]

Most likely. I just glanced at my copy of the original, and other than a DTS soundtrack I really don't see what else they could add. These re-releases are really getting ridiculous. :?

[quote name='trustcompany1013']Circuit City

PS2
Soul Calibur 2, Splinter Cell, Finding Nemo, Def Jam Vendetta, Socom, Getaway - 2 for $30 (in-store only)

[/quote]

Actually, the offfer is good on all PlayStation® 2 Greatest Hits titles

2 for $30
Reg. 19.99 each
thru Jun 5

In-Store Only

[quote name='trustcompany1013']well i only list what the ads say...that way, im excused from getting yelled at for giving out the wrong information[/quote]

Well there's two things; the Eyetoy itself, and the Game disc. BTW Thanks for the heads up :D

[quote name='Akkis99']actually i didnt see the spiderman Deluxe. I think i will def get that. Wario ware for 30? was it always 30 at CC? im not sure? i dont really mean to sound like a jerk at all.[/quote]

The thing about Wario Ware is the $10 GC with purchase.

[quote name='Gojtron']The link is loading... the spidey box set you're thinking? I remember seing that at my CC for 40 bucks or so. No, if I remember right it's a Superbit release.[/quote]

Actually, they're seperate if I'm not mistaken. I could be wrong, but I think this brings us up to five versions of the movie...

-Original Fullscreen
-Original Widescreen
-Original Limited Edition
-New "Deluxe Edition"
-Superbit

The DVD market is too damn oversaturated... :?

bread's done
Back