Circuit City BF Deals Online Now

Dang. Was hoping to score a GBA SP for $50 but it is available only at B & M. FWIW, they are the new backlit models.

Thanks!!! $26 and change shipped for Perfect Dark and Socom 3 :)

And I thought I would have to go to the store tomorrow. The extra I paid for shipping is worth not having to fight the crowds.

heh heh heh glad i bought all XBOX 360 games (Perfect Dark Zero LE, Quake 4, and GUN). Also, pickup Socom 3, Moto GP, Pacman World and Half life 2 for XBOX. I'll hit CC tomorrow for price adjustment ...... hope they give me extra 10% off.

Awesome deals, but I am pretty sure they don't price match themselves for 110% of the difference anymore. Now that is just for competitors.

Tried to get Hot Shots Golf for PSP - when I try to add it to my cart it tells me it's in-store only, and when I try to go to the product page it tells me the page is not there. wtf

Picked up Mario Strikers and Donkey Kong Jungle Beat for $34 shipped thanks OP! No waiting in line with the other suckers!

Picked up Quake4 $16.99 and Namco Museum for GBA $4.99 X2 (XMAS presents) + tax and Free shipping. Saw this from another website I frequent PASSWIRD.com. Ordered like an hour ago and was going to post this as well.

Now my butt doesn't have to get up butt arse early just for Quake. Nice! Thanks CC!

[quote name='Kendro']Dang. Was hoping to score a GBA SP for $50 but it is available only at B & M. FWIW, they are the new backlit models.[/quote]

I wouldn't bother with that, Kendro. GBA Micros are only $40 at Walmart.

[quote name='Shmitty']arrrrrgh, the sandisk memory card is in-store only. CURSE YOU, CC. CUUUUUURSE YOOOOOOUZ.[/quote]
it was available like 20 mins ago

[quote name='Masterkyo']heh heh heh glad i bought all XBOX 360 games (Perfect Dark Zero LE, Quake 4, and GUN). Also, pickup Socom 3, Moto GP, Pacman World and Half life 2 for XBOX. I'll hit CC tomorrow for price adjustment ...... hope they give me extra 10% off.[/QUOTE]
Most places dont't pricematch BF deals, be it their own or someone else's.

[quote name='mkelehan']I can't find Full Auto. Searching just gives me the $60 PS3 sequel.[/QUOTE]
I can't find it either, that's all I wanted from this sale too.

Quake 4, PDZ, and Full Auto are gone. :( Got Tony Hawk AW 360, Gun 360, PacMan World 3 XB, and Socom 3 PS2 though.

I had stuff in my cart and now their whole website has taken a crap and I keep getting an error when I try to get to my cart. Way to go CC.

[quote name='schultzed']Too bad they have shut off the in-store pickup option on most of the stuff . . .[/QUOTE]

There is never in store pickup on games or movies, IIRC.

This "sale" is just like every other Circuit City "sale." Everything is sold out when you go to look for it. Could they be the worst store ever?

[FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Because we are updating prices for today's holiday sale, the checkout function is temporarily unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes.

[/FONT]Message i just got when trying to buy something.
GET READY PEOPLE, ITS GO TIME BABY!

[quote name='abhinav'][FONT=Arial,Helvetica]Because we are updating prices for today's holiday sale, the checkout function is temporarily unavailable. Please try again in a few minutes.

[/FONT]Message i just got when trying to buy something.
GET READY PEOPLE, ITS GO TIME BABY![/quote]

It's been saying that since 4 am but the deals went live at around 4:50 am. Checking out with the stuff in my cart now. Going very slow, hopefully doesn't time out as I'm buying the 50" Sony LCD Projection TV w/free delivery.

Edit: NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! TIMED OUT!! Sigh. Now I have no idea if I was charged or not and I'm nervous about placing a second $1200+ order.

I really wanted to get the House, Monk, & South Park DVD sets through this sale online (since I'm not going anywhere near a B&M store today), but they both say "In-store only." on the website.

Our order shipped today. (With Gun 360, Tony Hawk 360, Socom 3, and Pacman World 3). Thanks OP!

I camped the Totowa, NJ Circuit City. I was #4 on line when I got there at 10pm, and I got everything I wanted. There were about 600 people there. I got in, my friend went his own way, I grabbed PDZ, Full Auto, and Quake 4, and ran to the TV voucher line where I was 2nd as my friend regrouped with me. In and out in 15 minutes on Black Friday? Can't beat it.

No DVD deals on CC's website at all... they fucking suck.

At least Best Buy put up all the non doorbuster items on their website.

[quote name='portnoyd']Our order shipped today. (With Gun 360, Tony Hawk 360, Socom 3, and Pacman World 3). Thanks OP!

I camped the Totowa, NJ Circuit City. I was #4 on line when I got there at 10pm, and I got everything I wanted. There were about 600 people there. I got in, my friend went his own way, I grabbed PDZ, Full Auto, and Quake 4, and ran to the TV voucher line where I was 2nd as my friend regrouped with me. In and out in 15 minutes on Black Friday? Can't beat it.[/QUOTE]

Can't beat it? Sure you can. I went to the very same CC at about 10 AM, got all of the games you mentioned and was out of there in 30 minutes. And I got full night's sleep at home. So, yeah, sucks for you :)

Picked up Gun and Quake for the 360 as well as Cooking Mama at my local B&M CC. While people were waiting an hour or more in line (according to people that stumbled over to the line I was waiting in) a cute female employee pointed me to an overlooked front register with a small line and I was in and out in about 20 minutes. Those LCD TV's and monitors were being bought left and right in there.

[quote name='Roufuss']No DVD deals on CC's website at all... they fucking suck.

At least Best Buy put up all the non doorbuster items on their website.[/QUOTE]

personally i think best buy sucks. they put up all the items thursday. So if you were looking for the items today your #$$$#

[quote name='rarebucky']Can't beat it? Sure you can. I went to the very same CC at about 10 AM, got all of the games you mentioned and was out of there in 30 minutes. And I got full night's sleep at home. So, yeah, sucks for you :)[/QUOTE]

I guess you didn't pick up on the TV I picked up when I said TV voucher line. I got the 32" LCD HD TV Olevia. If I got there after 11pm, I wouldn't have gotten it.

So it doesn't suck to me. ;P

bread's done
Back