Circuit City Black Friday Deals Live Online Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just purchased The Sims 2: Deluxe Edition and Brothers in Arms: Hell's Highway as Christmas gifts.

Otherwise, I was going to purchase Enemy Territory: Quake Wars along with everything else, however, apparently, my computer is not powerful enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Circuit city doesn't want my money - they keep redirecting me to their mobile site without taking me to the product I was trying to look at. Anyone got an item number on the 360 bundle?

This is the model # pasted from their site:

Model #: MS 882224770118

Edit: Item shows is stock and allows me to add it to the cart; once done it shows the xbox as $169.99 and the HDD + Controller for $30.00; if you remove the HDD/Controller the price of the 360 jumps up to $199. This is honestly an astonishing deal; a fully functional 360 (to include HDD) and a 2nd controller to play with family/friends for under $200 - wow, still floored by how much you get for your buck, especially considering a spare power cord for the 360 is $99.99.

[quote name='autche']This is the model # pasted from their site:

Model #: MS 882224770118[/QUOTE]
Thanks. Maybe I'm missing something - I'm not seeing the HD and controller for that price.

Nevermind. It adds them automatically. Thanks.

They "auto-add" the items to your cart when you add the 360 to your cart; if you click on view/edit cart that is the prices it shows (or showed at least).

edit: Didn't see the last part of your message until I already replied.

If I buy this, it will be my first 360 system. How reliable are refurbished hard drives and will this play games from the original Xbox system?

[quote name='Cage017']If I buy this, it will be my first 360 system. How reliable are refurbished hard drives and will this play games from the original Xbox system?[/QUOTE]

I've used refurbs, and they aren't all bad (Hard drives, console refurbs suck ass) It'll play like 70% of xbox games, there is a list somewhere on their site (Xbox's)

Finally getting $10 copy of Dead Rising.

I added 2 copies of Super Monkey Ball Wii for free shipping. One is mine to make up for the one I traded away in a lucrative trade--even though I barely like it, I want it back for $10. The other will be a gift for my nephew.

Not bad but also not a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back