Circuit City Bundles-Shipped?

ericbee99

CAGiversary!
For all those that suffered through CC.com hell for the 360, did your order ship yet? I know it said it was set to go out today but mine seems to be hanging around.

[quote name='ericbee99']For all those that suffered through CC.com hell for the 360, did your order ship yet? I know it said it was set to go out today but mine seems to be hanging around.[/QUOTE]

Nevermind....shipped this morning next day air.

Mods, you can delete this thing.

[quote name='thagoat']cc sucks[/QUOTE]

Wow that really explains things now does it champ? Maybe next time you might want to... you know... say why CC sucks instead of just saying "cc sucks" with no reason given.

Plonk.

[quote name='demomanTNA']Wow that really explains things now does it champ? Maybe next time you might want to... you know... say why CC sucks instead of just saying "cc sucks" with no reason given.

Plonk.[/QUOTE]

I agree, but what the hell's a plonk?

[quote name='Scorch']I agree, but what the hell's a plonk?[/QUOTE]

The sound an insult makes when it hits the bottom of the insult bucket! Yaaaay!

Oh, and Circuit City does not suck, they merely aggrivate and annoy.

[quote name='demomanTNA']Wow that really explains things now does it champ? Maybe next time you might want to... you know... say why CC sucks instead of just saying "cc sucks" with no reason given.

Plonk.[/QUOTE]
let me elaborate. cc sucks and your an ass. does that clear it up for you, "champ"?

[quote name='thagoat']let me elaborate. cc sucks and your an ass. does that clear it up for you, "champ"?[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the clarification. Oh, and Best Buy sucks because I hate being hounded to subscribe to magazines, having 10 employees assault me all at once when I want to do is JUST LOOK, being lied to about various things (product features, extended warranty info, etc), hell just being declaired a devil just because I am a bargain hunter alone offends me.

See, at least I follow up my statement with reasons why I say something sucks. You on the other hand... well..... you lack that.

Oh, and yeah I'm an ass... a cheap ass that is. And not just any cheap ass but a Cheap Ass Gamer! So don't you forget that! :D

[quote name='ericbee99']Oh, and Circuit City does not suck, they merely aggrivate and annoy.[/QUOTE]

At least CC hasn't declaired 20% of their customers as devils. Be thankful for that. :lol:

he's undoubtedly angry at cc for the mess that was friday's preorder...As am I, that was ridiculous...You're lucky you got through to order your bundle...I got shafted...3 hours of wasted time

[quote name='dserafin1986']he's undoubtedly angry at cc for the mess that was friday's preorder...As am I, that was ridiculous...You're lucky you got through to order your bundle...I got shafted...3 hours of wasted time[/QUOTE]

I totally understand about that. Trust me, I had people calling my location left and right on Friday yelling and cussing at ME over the situation. CC certainly didn't handle the situation correctly in this case, I'll even admit to that.

My sympathies on the situation tho. :cry:

bread's done
Back