Circuit City Clearance list. 5 - 10 dollar games as of June 18

Yeahman

CAGiversary!
June 18.

Since this list was bumped I changed it so that no one would think that the old prices still counted. At this point I don't know if CC has any kind of percentage clearance going.

Here then are the games that I know to be 5 - 10 as thier regular price.

GCN:

MX Superfly $10
NBA 2K3 $10
Star Wars Rogue leader $10
Street Hoops $10
Waverace Bluestorm $10
WWE Crushhour $10

XBOX:

Alter Echo $10
Batman Dark Tomorrow $10
Capcom vs SNK 2 EO $10
NBA 2K3 $10
Shenmue II $10
Triple Play 2002 $5

PS2:

Alter Echo $10
Breath of Fire:DQ $10
Corvette $10
Evergrace $10
Evolution Skateboarding $10
Haven $5
RTX Redrock $10
Shinobi $10
Silpheed
Transworld Surf $10
Wipeout Fusion $10

Ok I actually might be going by a store that had Gitaroo Man sometime this week. It's on my way to somewhere else I have to go.

It was a week ago that they had it so no promises but if it's there I'll get it.

Is this game any good or is it just one of those you get for collector's purposes?

Yeahman,

To be honest, I'm not sure if it's a good game or not. It's gotten mixed reviews, but I am a madman for rhythm/music games. Freq, Beatmania, Parappa... I love 'em all, even amplitude and all its crap music.

Thanks for picking it up for me, if you happen to find it, e-mail me at "andy at valentines dot org" with your Paypal info, and I'll have the $$ to you ASAP.

I've seen so many copies of ZOE 2 it's ridiculous. I can get that one easy. PM your area, and I'll find out how much shipping will cost.

Just went to the downtown San francisco CC and picked up Bloodrayne for $4.99, Hunter for $9.99 and Star Wars: Clone Wars for $9.99.

They had tons of each of them.

And like others have reported, the clerk's reaction was beautiful.

Was hoping to get the Phantasy Star Coll. for GBA, but no dice.

Shinobi is harder to get because it's out of the way. It would probably be a week before I could get back.

To be honest I'm a stickler on trading because I would expect to receive what I'm trading for before I mail my end of the bargain. Sorry if that's unacceptable but I've gotten burned before. (PM me about Mosquito )

To keep it on topic has anybody seen Cubivore? I'm curious what Circuit City wants for it. I'll trade for it to.

I can also get.

ICO - One or two copies at several stores.
Gungrave - One store had ten copies a couple at others to.

Since I've been having a hard time finding either Rez or Shinobi, I'd be willing to pay $40 + shipping via PayPal if anyone would be kind enough to pick them up at your local CC. PM me if you can get them.

As for the local CC's I've been to, the same stuff that I've seen before is still available for the same %50 off. No changes here in San Diego.

-Nouv'

Hey everyone!

I just went to my local CC and made out like a freakin' bandit. Thanks, Cheapassgamer! Here's the haul, all are for PS2:

Clock Tower 3 $10
Breath of Fire: Dragon Quarter $5
Gungrave $5
Summoner 2 $10
Wild Arms 3 $10
Wipeout Fusion $5
Rayman 3 $10

I also saw Silpheed for $5 but I opted out. Was sooooooo hoping to see Xenosaga and Shinobi there but came up craps. Going to head to the next closest CC on Friday night to see if I can't snag those too! This is awesome! (I just hope they don't go even further down, I'll feel like an a$$ ;-)

Well, doing a little "price match magic", I got Lord Of The Rings: The Two Towers (GCN) down to $18.99 (Price match Target plus 10% of difference extra off). Well, I DO work at Circuit City (mind you, I didn't get use employee discount), but I think that helped me out by personally knowing the managers. If any of you need some occasional help, PM me. I'll help if I can. BTW, I work in Miami, FL (Hialeah store to be specific). Computer salesman for life daaaawg.

I picked up a copy of Xenosaga, but on thinking a bit more about it, I don't think it's something that I really want. Would anyone be interested in trading something for it?

[quote name='NouveauS']Since I've been having a hard time finding either Rez or Shinobi, I'd be willing to pay $40 + shipping via PayPal if anyone would be kind enough to pick them up at your local CC. PM me if you can get them.

As for the local CC's I've been to, the same stuff that I've seen before is still available for the same %50 off. No changes here in San Diego.

-Nouv'[/quote]
I sent you a PM, that's too much to pay, so I figure I can hook you up, but only Shinobi, I can never find Rez

If any one can Pick me up a Copy of Shinobi Mister mosquito or gungrave i will pay paypal for them and make it worth the trip to get them

I think I nabbed the last copies of Ikaruga and Shinobi at the Circuit City in Santa Rosa, California. But I'm not sure, Shinobi was all the way at the bottom of the shelves where they usually carry extra copies that dont fit on the shelves. I got lucky on Ikaruga since I haven't seen it at the Circuit City that is closer to where I live.

personally I'd like to thank everyone who posted anything involving this sale, I've bought a lot of games in the past couple weeks and saved a lot of money. so thank you :)

the entire list has just been posted to slickdeals.net....
I feel that time is running out now that word is really starting to spread ..us cheapa$$es got to clear out CC before it's too late!

I may just be bored but I get a kick out of hearing a CC employee being called an asshat by the CAG's here... :lol:

[quote name='The_Continental']the entire list has just been posted to slickdeals.net....
[/quote]

That's almost as bad as it being post on FatWallet. Of course no credit was given to this site as usual. At least everyone here knew about the clerarance a lot earlier than anyone on other sites

Asshat?

It's amazing how things spread. The first I had heard the term 'asshat' was during a comedy sketch up at college (Alfred University) with the on-campus comedy troupe 'Friday Night Live'. And here someone is saying it. Wowzers.

Nothing to do with anything, I just thought that was interesting. Time to videogame!

I hate attention whores.

They go and post a list that someone else has put together like "gee look what I just found".

EDIT: I just noticed the lazy ass at Slick Deals didn't even take the time to edit the list. Words like PAT! and "This is a suprise because it's GH" are still there.

Some good intentioned asshat: "Give credit where credit is due. This was posted at fatwallet.com" This pisses me off, alot. The user who posted the list responded, saying he didn't need to post where he found it. This is why i hate people.

I fully plan on suing those who use this list without permission.

Plus I had the term "This is suprise because it's GH" copyrighted

:twisted:

today i stopped by two CC stores today. the first was very well organized, they even had all the clearance prices marked. the problem here is the selection wasn't very good, but i did manage to pick a copy of "ZoE 2" for $7.98 and a copy of "kingdom hearts" for $14.99 (true, this was the advertised price, but i felt it was worth a mention). i attempted to grab a few different jampacks, but the employees tried to tell me i wasn't allowed to buy them. supposedly they are intended to be given away free with a purchase of a new ps2, although they were on the floor, with a 1 cent sticker on them virtually saying "buy me jeff, buy me, please." they ended up only letting me buy one, which is still pretty stupid, but whatever.

the other store was a complete mess, had nothing worthwhile, and had nothing labeled as clearance.

a vast majority of the employees that i have encountered at circuit city weren't very smart, in case you were wondering.

:twisted:

I'm going to let the cheap/ lazy/ attention whoring person who went and posted sweat a little first.

Unless they want to come clean then I'll consider dropping the lawsuit.

I also had PAT! trademarked.

Hey Yeahman, thanks for everything. I wish there was something you could do about that outrageous posting on fatwallet.com like turn back time and erase it. But thanks for helping me get the games that I wanted.

Yeahman,

I couldn't have said it better...cougartai
is absolutely right. You've helped all us other CAGs quite a bit, and we appreciate you're effort.

Road Kill for ps2 and xbox rang up for $20 today...reg price is $40...I guess it just got added to the 50% off sale.

Yeah I've been holding off on Defender at $7.50 LOL Looks like I might finally pick one up at $5 It's hard to resist a brand new game for $5!

Hey if anybody else can get an extra Konami Krazy Racers I'd trade or Paypal for it! I can get most anygame, I've actually got doubles of several and some I probably won't ever open anyway so I don't mind trading, just about any PS2 game, beside for Mr Mosquito or Gitaroo Man, was only able to find one copy of this, and it's in my personal collection now! :D

But I've got lots to trade, and there was quite a bit left still that I wouldn't mind picking up for people.

I picked up at the Dearborn MI CC: X-Men (GCN) - $9.99

And at the Southfield, MI CC : Disney Sports Skateboarding (GCN)$9.99
( Different from Disney extreme Skate at $15.00 )

Picked up several sports titles mentioned earlier, but I also found:

World Series Baseball 2K3 for XBOX $14.99

High Heat 2003 for GBA $4.99

Thanks OP!

[quote name='thatstoobad'] supposedly they are intended to be given away free with a purchase of a new ps2, although they were on the floor, with a 1 cent sticker on them virtually saying "buy me jeff, buy me, please."[/quote]

I must be truly lame tonight because this somehow cracked me up... :?

Guess I will be making my 7th trip to circuit city in less than 2 weeks... total cash spent so far 125.00 which is a lot for 5 and 10 dollar games :)

I've already bought 6 games for $40.

Giants: Citizen Kabuto (PS2) $5
Gungrave (PS2) $5
Gitaroo-Man (PS2) $10
Breath of Fire:DQ (PS2) $10
Freaky Flyers (Xbox) $5
Wreckless (Xbox) $5

I'm debating on getting the following games:

Rayman 3 (GCN) $10 - I'm 95% sure I'll get, I'm not going to risk not getting it while waiting for another price drop.
ZOE 2 (PS2) $7.50 - I'm 75% sure I'll pick this game up, I just have to read the reviews.
Ikaruga (GCN) & Ape Escape 2 (PS2) $20, Waiting for these games to drop to $10.

Man, i want Z.O.E., SHINOBI and Wild Arms 3!!! cant seem to find it....

anyway, i also got Evergrace (ps2) for $10 today. The game sucks though.

Wow thanks for the info guys.

Last night I picked up:

ZOE 2
Sliphead
Clock Tower 3
Wolveriens Revenge
Xenosaga

All for under $50.00 :shock:

Went back to Anderson, S.C. last night. Here's a few you may want to add to the list.

GC -
PSO Ep. 1&2 - $25 (1/2 off)

Xbox -
Fusion Frenzy -$10

PS2 -
Extermination -$15

You know what would be great?

If we made a bogus posting and everybody responded saying how great the deals were, what they picked up etc. Then just watch as all these other sites grabbed the list and posted them just to find out hey were bogus after the fact.

Now that would be classic.!!

bread's done
Back