Circuit City Deal peeps, COME IN HERE!

[quote name='seen']I have 2142, but I prefer Source games anyday.[/quote]

LOTR 2 is amazing online.

for 5 bucks you cant beat that.

[quote name='necrojustice']STALKER, LOTR:BFME2, Diablo 2: LOD, and Dark Messiah for me![/quote]

Awesome, i bought stalker on ebay sadly before I found out about this deal.

:wall:

Luckily it only cost me 12.30 and is supposedly brand new unsealed.

So I didnt fair to badly ehh!?

holy hell, dark messiah has multiplayer!!

not to burst your bubble but shouldn't this be in the shopping deals and bragging rights forum instead of the PC forum?

[quote name='ITDEFX']not to burst your bubble but shouldn't this be in the shopping deals and bragging rights forum instead of the PC forum?[/quote]

no because I dont mean to brag, but acquire friends to play with in our new games, which many of us purchased.

If people want to brag in here, they can, but the purpose is game arrangement, friend managment and hopefully we can teach each other a thing or two about a game a newbie may or may not know.

Especially since alot of the cheaper games were RTS's.

Did anyone bu chance get the CSS pack? I don't have any CC's near me and I was looking to buy that one.

EDIT: Also did anyone get games they regret and maybe we could get some trading going on.

There is no Circuit City near where I live so I didn't get any games there. I do however own BF2142 and CSS but haven't really played them much and am still a newb at these games so I'd be interested in playing with you guys.

[quote name='AndrewCP']There is no Circuit City near where I live so I didn't get any games there. I do however own BF2142 and CSS but haven't really played them much and am still a newb at these games so I'd be interested in playing with you guys.[/quote]

Im decent at CSS, but I dont play it very much, Im enjoying tabula rasa, lotr BFME 2 and AOE 3 way to much right now though.

[quote name='KABUKISTAR']I got Call of Juarez, Dark MEssiah, HL2 Ep 1, and Prey.

I just started playing Juarez.[/quote]

I didnt pick up juarez because I have it on 360, and while its fun I just couldnt bring myself to rebuying a game that I dont play now.

bread's done
Back